Chapter 2

Our Love

 

 

 

 

"Dude! you got to make a move like NOW!" Donghae said as he patted siwon's back.

 

"Yeah hyung, you got to get her as early as now maybe someone might steal her away from you." Kyuhyun said

 

"hyung, to be honest we are younger than you and look WE got girlfriends and YOU don't. well, except for hyukkie but we are sure he and you know who will be together right?" Onew said and the last sentence made Eunhyuk blush while the others smiled.

 

"You guys are right. Well, i gotta go and get my girl" Siwon said with a big grin and ran away to find sooyoung.

 

"Well, good luck to you" Jessica said and then the group walked away.

 

 

SIWON POV

 

Aish, those guys are so annoying. but at some point they are right. gotta find sooyoung.

 

I went to the canteen, playground,field, library and around the campus but she wasn't there until i saw her sitting alone under the tree on the hill in

our school. I smiled as i saw her  reading her book.

"Hey! can i join you?" I asked kindly

 

"Umm.. yeah sure." She closed her book and looked at me

" So, what were you reading?" i asked trying to make conversation.

" I am reading Elixir by Hilary Duff. Its really a nice story." She said happily

"Oh really? tell me the story." I asked her and smiled my handsome smile

She giggled and told me the story.

"Well, it's about a girl named Clea and she is in search of her father because her father dissapeared. while finding her father she found a mysterious guy and later on they fell in love.......... " She kept going on but i can't help but stare at her pretty face.

"So, that was the summary.... Hello? Siwon? are you there?" She asked curiously while waving her hand infront of my face

"Oh, yeah.. yeah.. it was." I said trying to make my words convincing

"uhmm. Okayy.." She said not convinced but still smiled

"May i ask, why are you here?" She asked me

"What? is there something wrong? I just wanna be friends with you that is all." I said

" well then, tell me about yourself." She suddenly aske me

"Oh. umm... well, my name is Choi Siwon...." I was about to continue but she cut me off.

"hahaha! i know you are Siwon. i mean your hobbies, likes, dislikes.. etc.." She said it with her beautiful smile.

'oh. hehe! well, i have 3 younger siblings, Choi Minho, Suho and Sulli they are still in highschool. I like basketball and please don't tell anyone about this but i also like cooking.

i love food, hanging out with friends, chilling with my bros and sis and making new friends. 2 things i hate the most are crazy fan girls and math. " I told her and she seemed interested in what i was saying.

 

"Well, it's your turn to tell me about yourself." I asked her.

She changed her position and sat infront of me and smiled.

" i just have one younger sibling though, his name is Kyungsoo he is also in highschool and i think he is classmates with your brother Suho. but anyway, i love reading book , hanging with my friends, and also playing volleyball. VOlleyball is the only sport that i am good at actually. I don't hate anything or anyone though. so yeah." She said .

"Can i ask you something? Are you single?" I asked her and this question made her cough

" ye...yeah, i don't have a boyfriend. so i am single. " She said shocked at my question

 

I was so happy to hear this. inside of me, i am jumping for joy.

 

after hours of chatting and laughing, rain started to pour. both of us ran as quickly as we can to get out of the rain. after reaching the shade, both of us are soaking wet.

"Sooyoung-ah you got to change clothes you may get sick." I told her concerned

"it's okay. i also cannot change cause i don't have any extra shirt." She told me honestly

"I have extras. come on, let's change." I said and held her hand and ran inside the school campus.

"Here, wear this." I said as i gave my extra shirt to her and smiled.

"Gomawo Siwon-shi." She said shyly

"Sooyoung, can you stop calling me siwon -shi. you can call me Siwon or oppa. " I told her

"Ok. Wonnie oppa!" She said and smiled wide then went to go change.

"Wonnie.. i like that." I said to myself and started to change my clothes.

 

After i finished changing i waited for her outside.

 

"Siwon - ah, this shirt is a little to big." She said laughing

"You look like a big chubby lady." I .

"Ya! it doesn't mean we are getting close you can already tease me." She said and pouted

"Mianhe, Youngie. Come on. let's go. i will drive  you home." I offered and surprisingly she agreed.

 

IN THE CAR

"but first we have to fetch my dongsaengs." I told her.

"Okay." She said. and we went to fetch them.

 

Outside the highschool gate

 

When we reached the school gate we saw Minho kissing a girl. I was shocked and surprised. so i honked the horn loudly "YAH! MInho-ah! let's go! where are Suho and Sulli?" I told him and saw him surprised.

"Hyung, Suho is with his friends and sulli to but i will call them." He said

after minutes of waiting...

"Sorry we are late hyung." Suho and Minho greeted but did not notice sooyoung until..

"Oppa..., wow! yah! oppa who is this? your girlfriend?" Sulli teased.

Sooyoung blushed but smiled "Hi, i am sooyoung your brother's new friend." She said with confidence

"Yeah, Sulli my FRIEND." I emphasized the word friend.

"Noona, are you Kyungsoo's sister?" Suho asked.

"Yup! i am."Sooyoung gave him a smiled and nod.

After that awkward ride with her and my annoying siblings, we finally reached her house. I went out of my car and being a gentleman i opened the door for her and walked her infront of their door.

"Thanks Siwon for the ride and the shirt." She bowed slightly and smiled.

"No problem, umm.. by the way, can i get your number?" I asked her.

She agreed and we exchanged numbers and exchanged goodbyes.

 

AT HOME

 

"Umma! Appa! We are home!" the four of the choi siblings shouted.

"Oppa has a girl.." I quickly covered while the two younger boys just laughed at my actions.
Here is a long update. I hope you guys won't or didn't get bored reading this chapter. I hope you will comment and still continue to read my stories. Thanks for subscribing and reading pls do COMMENT. ^^