Choi Household

Our Love

 

 

 

After the family had their dinner the 3 boys went to Siwon's room and had some brotherly talk

 

SIWON Room

 

"Ahh..." Minho sign while he laid on siwon's bed.

"YA Hyung! you didn't tell us you have a girlfriend?!" Suho exclaimed with a big smile on his face

"YA! YA! YA! Who said i had one. Youngie is just my friend." Siwon said

"Oh really... Youngie" Minho said teasingly

" *Cough* *cough* Nicknames." Suho joined teasing there brother.

"Fine! believe what you want. Yah! Minho get out of my bed i am going to sleep." Siwon said a little bit annoyed

Then suddenly the door opened and their little sister came running in

"Oppa! How could you not tell us you have a girlfriend." Sulli said with a cute voice and made Minho and Suho smirk

"Aish. You three go to sleep!" Siwon said as he covered his whole body with his blanket.

The 3 younger siblings looked at each other and smiled.

" Goodnight our loving Basketball playing INLOVE brother! We love you!" They said together then laughed and left.

When Siwon was alone in his room he got his phone and smiled while staring at Sooyoung's number.

"Are you still awake? :) " Siwon texted Sooyoung.

After minutes sooyoung texted back which made Siwon Smile Big.

" Yeah.. but i am already going to sleep just finished my book report." Sooyoung texted back.

"Oh! well, okay... umm.. Good Night! ^^ " Siwon txted back and put his phone on top of his bedside table and went to sleep.

 


 

SCHOOL

 

 

Sooyoung POV

 

"Yah! Sooyoung-ah, where have you been we haven't seen you since yesterday?" Henry and Amber said.

"Well, i was busy with ummm... stuffs" Sooyoung said not mentioning that she spent the whole day with Siwon.

Suddenly Sunny and Sungmin popped out of nowhere. "Sooyoung! Don't lie to us. we saw you hanging out with Siwon." Sungmin said.

"So? He just wants to be friends with me that is it. maybe he saw me lonely and you know wanted to talk to me. " Sooyoung said.

" eeeeeeeeeee!!!! Sooyoungie is growing up! alread found a guy for her." Sunny said squeling happily.

"Ani! No! I don't like Siwon! i repeat i DON'T !!" Sooyoung said defending herself.

"Fine. Fine. We believe you." Amber said

"But look who is coming towards you." henry pointed out then all of them turned there back and saw Siwon and his friends going towards them.

"Let's go! pali. " Sooyoung said but when she was about to go away 

Siwon called her name.

"Sooyoung wait up!" Siwon said and came running to sooyoung and her friends.

"oh, Hi Sungmin, Sunny, Henry and Amber. Can i borrow sooyoung for a while?" Siwon asked them.

"Umm... Sure. " Sunny said

"Have Fun." Sungmin wisphered to sooyoung.

"But..." Sooyoung was about to say something but then Siwon held her arm and pulled her with him.

Donghae suddenly spoke to Sungmin

"Hey Sungmin! Since those two are always together why won't our groups hang out." Donghae suggested.

"That is a great idea. " Sungmin and the others agreed.

"Come! let's get to know each other." Jessica said and the two groups went together and bonded.

"Umm.. Where are you taking me?" Sooyoung asked curiously

Siwon stopped and faced Sooyoung with his handsome smile .

"can't i just hang out with you today? I missed my new friend." Siwon said  and patted sooyoung's head.

Sooyoung felt a little surprised and  awkward but she just smiled to Siwon.

"but can we first go to the library cause i got to return the books i borrowed." Sooyoung said.

"Okay." Siwon said and both headed towards the library.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You are going to pay Sooyoung for stealing Siwon oppa from me!" Stella said to herself while she was hiding behind a bush watching them talking and enjoying.