Babysitting~

Be Ma Girl

YoonJi's P.O.V

After I ended the phone call with Byunghyun, I went to the bathroom and took a shower.

After 20 minutes, I got out wore a pair of shorts and a big t-shirt that says 'I Love My Boo'.

When I went to the livingroom, I saw Byunghyun sitting there and playing with one of the babies while my parents were talking to their friends.

"Umma?" I said as I approached them. "Oh~ YoonJi, you remember Park Hae Sung and Young Bae right? Well, like I said before, we're gonna go out tonight an- " "you want me and Byunghyun to babysit? Yes umma~ I remember." I said with a toothy grin. (A/N: I Have NO Idea What That Is xD)

"Arrasso~" said my mom. "Oh~ If Lauren and/or Leo starts to cry, I brought some of their favorite Pororo dvds. And I think that's all" said Hae Sung

"Neh~" I said and somewhat bowed at her.

As they walked out the house, Lauren and Leo came running towards me and almost made me fall. 

"Unnie/Noona!" They yelled at the same time while Byunghyun took his time to us.

"Can we watch Pororo?" asked Lauren innocently. Awwww' she looks so adorable, I just wanna pinch her cheeks.

"Sure~ but do you guys want anything to eat before I put it on?" I asked them.

"ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!" yelled Leo Lauren, while Byunghyun is just smiling at me.

"Ice cream it is~" I said as I walked into the kitchen.

----PORORO TIME----

After getting the ice cream, I went backt o the living room amd saw that Byunghyun already started the movie.

"Here you go little ones~"

"Where's my ice cream?" asked Byunghyun as I gave Lauren and Leo each a cone.

"Oh~ You wanted one?" I asked looking all innocent.

"Yea................unless................. you wanna share~" sanged Byunghyun.

"I'm already sitting down, might as well share" I said to him.

"SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" said the two little ones.

"This is my favorite part unnie and oppa" said Lauren while eating her vanilla ice cream.

"Arrasso" Byunghyun and I said at the same time.

---ONE HOUR LATER---

*L.JOE'S P.O.V*

"Hyung, can you take me to the bathroom?" whispered Leo while Lauren was still focusing on the movie.

"Sure" I said as I moved YoonJi's head off of my lap.

"Be back in 5." I whispered to her, and she just smiled at me.

"Hyung, how much do you love YoonJi noona?" asked Leo as we walked to the bathroom.

"I love her alot~ wae?" I answered him.

"Because, I want to find someone I love too."

"Woah~ how old are you?"

"Eight." replied Leo.

"Oh, is there someone that you like?" I asked him.

"No, but I want to find one that I can love too."

"You're still young little one, but I am positive that you WILL find one soon. Plus, loving your mom, dad, and sister is enough." I said to Leo.

"Arrasso~" said Leo as he went inside the bathroom.

After he came out, we just went back to the living room and saw the two girls talking.

*YoonJi's P.O.V*

When Byunghyun and Leo left the living room, Lauren asked me an unexpected question.

"Unnie, how much do you love oppa?"

I looked at her for a while before answering.

"A...Lot"

"Really"

I nodded at her.

"I think he loves you alot too"

"Hey Lauren, how old are you?'

"I'm ten"

"Oh~"

And before I knew it, the boys came back.

---Another 2 Hours Later---

The door bell ranged and I jumped off the couch. I greeted my parents and the Parks.

After the adults did some talking, the kids ran up to me and Byunghyun to say their goodbyes.

When the family left, Byunghyun decided to leave too since it was getting dark.

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow then..." said Byunghyun.

"Yeah, and again, I'm sor-"

"It's okay~ There's always a next time." said Byunghyun as he cut me off.

I walked Byunghyun to the door and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Bye~" I waved at him while he was walking to his car.

"Bye~" Byunghyun said when he reached his car.

----------------

A/N: So, How Was It? What Are Your Thoughts So Far? PLEASE COMMENT

We want to know what you readers think of this story so far.

AND THANKS TO THOSE WHO ARE ALREADY SUBSCRIBED

From; KpopRebel