You Still Love Him ?

Be Ma Girl

YoonJi's POV

I feel like the happiest person in the whole world. I have my PERFECT boyfriend sitting right next to me and we're watching the sunset together.

"Hey babe, we should get going. We still have school tomorrow and all." Byunghyun said to me as he was getting up.

"Oppa~ I don't want to leave yet." I whined to him.

"We can come back tomorrow and stay for as long as you want. Arrasso ?"

"Neh~" I said as he pulled me up from my seat.

--NEXT DAY--

Gongchan's POV

So, today is the day where I am going to CONFESS to YoonJi. I was planning to do it like Byunghyun but that wasn't 'original' anymore. So, I told all of my classmates to makes signs saying 'I Love You YoonJi' and post it everywhere in the classroom and out too. 30 minutes have passed and I still havent seen her come in yet, but then again, it was barely 7AM.

YoonJi's POV

This morning, I woke up late. Since I forgot to set up my alarm. When I woke up and looked at the clock, it was 6:50. My eyes widen and I jumped out of bed like a ninja. I did my usual routine super fast but I couldn't get breafast. I ran but got 'tired' so I powered-walk. When I got there, I was expecting to see Byunghyun waiting in the front but I guess he went to class already. So, I just went straight to class. When I got in the classroom, I looked over at Byunghyun's seat but didnt see him there. Then, I Finally looked around and saw signs that said 'I Love You YoonJi'. I was expecting to see Byunghyun pop out of nowhere but I didnt. All I saw was Gongchan holding a dozen of white roses and walking towards me.

" Good Morning YoonJi" Gongchan said while giving me the roses.

"Morning Gongchan" I replied back as I took it from it.

" I know that I should've done this long ago but I think its finally time to do this. For the past 2 years that we've been apart, I couldn't stop thinking about you. When you left, I felt lonely beacause you were my happiness, miserable because I felt guilty and still do when I think about why we broke up. And lastly, scared.... scared because I didn't want to hurt any more and although I dated many girls afterwards... They just didn't give me the feelings that you gave me. I know that this isnt the best time to be confessing to you but I just can't hold it in any longer. So, Kim YoonJi, Will you be my girlfriend...........again?" Gongchan finally finished and held my hand.

I....I was speechless. It felt like time was frozen. After these 2 years, he stilled liked me, Kim YoonJi.

"Gongchan... " I started slowly as I removed my hand from his. " You're right... this is a wrong time. Maybe if you told me this 2 years ago, then I would've said YES but...... I don't know about now."

"B-but, I was an idiot back then. I didn't know what I feeling. I was..... just being a jealous idiot who didn't want to share you with anyone but myself. If you give me one more chance, I'll be a better boyfriend...." said Gongchan.

I just stood there with watery eyes. Then, he came near me and pulled me towards him. Suddenly, I heard someone cough behind me. I turned around and saw Byunghyun looking at us with wide eyes.

"Y-You still love h-him ? " he said. Then turned around and walked away. I tried to run to him but Gongchan's grip on me was tighter than I expected.

 

--------------------

A/N; Sorry that I haven't been updating for a while now. Its because school is ruining my updating schedule and all.

Anyways, Hope you enjoyed the short(?) update. I know this might be a confusing chapter. x) but yea and ummm please comment, & subscibe lovelies <3

Oh yeah, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KREASE <3