Story of Us

Be Ma Girl

Gongchan's P.O.V

I got mad.

I got mad at Byunhun.

I got mad at Byunhun confessed his huge crush to Yoonji.

I got mad how Yoonji was smiling and blushing but at the same time embarrased when she heard it.

I got really mad.

''..Hyung...'' Luhan said.

I ignored him. I know I shouldn't. But I just don't feel like talking.

Luhan know I was jealous so he didn't say anything else.

As we walked out of school, we saw Yoonji and Byunhun hugged and hold hands,

I stared at HIM. YES JUST HIM for a few seconds until Luhan called me.

We walked to the store the same we go everyday. Buy bubble tea. And talk.

"I'm mad too." He said,

I didnt speak.

"So I'm just going to let it all out."

He keep talking about how jealous he is right now. Until...

"Why did you and Yoonji break up again?" He asked.

I got a little werid and stared at him for a few seconds,

"You really want to know?" I finally said.

"Yea"

"Well, we fought." 

"Then?"

"We fought, and she was crying" I said,

"More details? What was the fight about?"

"She hugged a guy friend of hers and that friend was really close friend to Yoonji and an important one.

And that friend was about to moved to another country so she was giving him a farewell, and then when we walked home

Then this idiot'' I point at my self,

"Tell her that dont talk to him anymore because I was a jealous jerk, then we start fighting."

"Then?"

"We both walked away from each other and she was crying and I was mad. When I get home, I regret saying what I said to her and start crying"

"CRYING?!" Luhan screamed.

"YES CRYING now shush."  I said. Man, that kid need to chill. Guys cry too.

"So I called her and apologized, but she didnt forgive me." I said,

"So if you did a special way like what Byunhun did today, she might as well forgive you and you guys might still dating right now?" He asked.

He nailed me. 

"Yea, probably." I said.

I really like to think about things when I am walking home.

I think, would we still be together if I actually did what Byunhun did?

I think, would we have any fight afterwards?

I think, would we still be as happy as before?

Luhan's P.O.V

Somehow, I just can't believe Gongchan cried over a girl.

I just cant believe it.

Gongchan is like a man to me, why would he cry?

I guess I will never understand since I never have a girlfriend.

After I heard about Hyung's story, I thought 

'Whoah, Gongchan is such a jealous and protective man, if I were a girl, I wouldnt date him'

I didnt say  it because I knew he woluld punch me til I got a panda eye.