Beach Boys

It's Not Like I Want You.

 

-Minho

“Floppy-Tofu to FlamingMinMin, I repeat, Floppy-Tofu to FlamingMinMin, do you read?”

                “Onew, shut up. It’s me, Minho.”

                “Do you read me?”

                “Yes! Loud and clear! Now shut up and listen. I’m at Tiffany’s beach house and it’s freaking amazing. You guys need to get in here, there’s like, a million rooms. Where are you staying now?” I paced the perimeter of my guest room, still bummed out that I couldn’t convince Tiffany to let me and Krystal room together. And I was agitated by Onew insisting that his cell phone is a walky-talky, and that we need to speak to each other like we’re on a secret mission. Moron.

                “FlamingMinMin, Jonghyun and I are currently at a loss for a place to sleep.”

                I sighed. “So come here then!”

                “Okay.” Onew said. “I need your coordinates.” Jonghyun stole the phone away from Onew.

                “I don’t know what’s wrong with him.” Jjong sighed.

                “So, are you guys coming?” I asked.

                “Are you sure that she’ll be cool with it?”

                “Dude, this house is so large; she won’t even notice you’re here. But you’re gonna have to pose as servants sometimes.” I paused. “Is Taemin with you?” Taemin and I had recently gotten into a fight. He claimed that he and I were growing apart ever since I started dating Krystal. The last thing he said to me was ‘I quit’. So I figured that he didn’t want to come with us, then.

                “Nah. At least, he didn’t come with us. If he is coming at all.” Jonghyun said, regret traceable in his voice.

                I shrugged. He’d get over it sooner or later, right? He always does. “Well, right now we need to focus on getting you guys in here and settled.”

                “We’ve got that all covered. Onew brought ski-masks.” I could hear the frustration in Jonghyun’s tone.

                “Just text me when your taxi gets outside. And don’t be here until after 11 o’clock. Got it?”

                “Yup. See you then.”

                We hung up.

                To be honest, I don’t even think I was supposed to be here. I don’t think Krystal was initially going to invite me here. But in some random change of heart, she was pleading to her parents to let me come. And it worked.

                I just really hope she doesn’t choke me to death when she finds out I invited my friends.

-Later that night…

                “MINHO! ARE YOU INSANE!?!” Krystal screamed, loudly enough so that her voice echoed through the entirety of the beach house. I slapped my hand over – then said a little prayer for myself, that she would show mercy later on – and held her close to me as I continued to direct Onew and Jonghyun through the dark hallways of Tiffany’s house.

                “Man, she is going to obliterate you!” Onew laughed with Jonghyun as we crept up a spiral staircase.

                “Shut up!” I said, checking behind me out of paranoia.

                Everyone was sleeping now – I made sure of this – so it was the safest time to sneak them inside. But Krystal had unfortunately been walking around (at 1 in the morning? She said she couldn’t sleep, but it didn’t exactly make sense.), and she caught me opening the front gate for Onew and Jonghyun. And then she freaked out.

                I sent Onew and Jonghyun off to their own rooms, and was left with five-feet of pure fury.

                She didn’t yell. Until she locked the door to my bedroom behind her. I was scared, honestly. “What. The. Hell.” She said slowly, her voice escalating between pauses. “Why are they here?!”

“I just- I – I don’t know!” I said, defending myself poorly.

                “What do you mean you don’t know!? I told you that my parents and Tiffany didn’t even want me here at first! I’m lucky to even be here! Let alone you and my friends! Now you invite your own friends without even asking!?”

                She kept going like this, yelling and screaming with this look of disbelief on her face. I just watched her, and I felt really sorry. What she doesn’t know is that as soon as we come back from this trip, I’m leaving. My dad got a job in England. I’m moving. But I always get too nervous to tell her. And I don’t want us to end, yet. I don’t want us to end at all, truthfully. So I’m holding out until that last day, and she may end up hating me for it, but at least I’ll get to be with her for that much longer. At least.

                She was still yelling, throwing her arms up and shaking her head vehemently. I gripped her wrists, and shut her up with my mouth. She didn’t put up much of a fight, so I laid us down on my bed and slid on top of her. I kissed her until we were breathless. “I’m sorry.” I whispered against her lips.

                Her little hands fluttered against my chest. “Just don’t get caught.” She said, wrapping her arms around my neck, pulling me in, closer to her.

                If I don’t say anything, we can be like this – not worrying about final-goodbyes, not counting down the days until we part. If I just act normal, we can be normal. And that’s all I want. 



 

For you minstal fans ^^ as for kryber fans/keyber fans don't worry and/or kill me lol 

there is keyber and kryber coming up soon (: