Lunch time with KYUMIN

A Match made in Heaven

SUNGMIN POV

"Sungmin-ah, I need to get to class now, see you later" said Kibum to me and I also saw Siwon bid farewell to Kyuhyun and the two of them left. Soon, the others went to classes too and now it's just me and Kyuhyun in our table. I saw him play his PSP in front of me and gosh, "HE'S SO HANDSOME". His eyes, his hair, his nose, his lips.... OH MY GOODNESS and the way he smiled KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! Aigoo! I sound like a crazy fangirl now and also, we made eye contact for a while until Kangin hyung interrupted us. "Hmmmph, I can't believe he ruined the moment" I thought and just continued to eat while taking a glance at Kyuhyun. I was about to look at him when I caught him staring at me. He gave a smile and I smiled at him back. I will make my first move to break the ice.

"Aren't you going to eat yet?" I asked him.

"No thanks, I'm not really hungry" Kyuhyun replied with a smile but his stomach rumbled out of nowhere and he hung his head low while I giggled like crazy.

"I think your stomach got upset over what you said" I joked while I poked his stomach and he pretended to get mad but he laughed anyway.

"I don't have any money but that's okay as long as my PSP's with me" Kyuhyun said. "Ouch, why does he let past his hunger? He might sick just by doing it" I got up from my table and headed towards the food and drink station.

"Where are you going?" Kyuhyun asked.

"I'm gonna buy you lunch" I said and Kyuhyun's eyes widened in shock.

"Oh Sungmin, you didn't have to do that"Kyuhyun said sheepishly.

"Well it's for your own good. I'll be back" I told him and went in front of the foodstall.

"I want to buy Kyuhyun lunch because I don't want him to miss his meals and get sick because of it. Hmm... What should I get for him? I thought while scanning at the food available in the cafeteria. After a few minutes, I already got Kyuhyun's meal and went straight to our table.

"I'll hope you'll eat well Kyuhyun-ah" I thought.

KYUHYUN POV

(sigh) Sungmin's a really nice guy and not too mention a CUTE one too. He even offered to buy me food, awww.. how thoughtful of him. I should pay him back. Even though we just met a few minutes ago, I can't help but look and think of him all the time. Yeah he's so cute and a nice person, a perfect combo for a good guy and his smile... GAAAAAH! I wanted to hug him but I have to restrain mysel and also,  a feeling inside of me tells me that I should really be close with this guy and wait, what is this feeling? My heart beats like no tomorrow! Can you tell me what is this feeling?

"Kyuhyun?" I looked up to see Sungmin in front of me with my food in both of his hands. "Oh, he already came back"

"Kyuhyun, is something wrong with your chest?" he asked and I didn't realize that my right hand is on my heart the whole time while I think about Sungmin.

"Ani, nothing's wrong's Sungmin" I told him and he just smiled.

"Got you lunch, hope you eat well" Sungmin said with a smile. "Seriously isn't he sweet" I thought.

"Thanks Sungmin. Mmmm.. smells good" I said while opening my lunch which is kimchi fried rce and bulgogi. I began to wolf down my lunch. "Man, I'm really never been this hungry" I thought. I looked up at Sungmin and he just smiled at me signalling me to just continue eating. I began wolfing again my lunch and looked at sungmin again but this time he just giggled.

"What's so funny?" I asked. "Man he's cute when he laughs" I thought.

"What a messy eater you are" he said while pointing at my face. I took my PSP to look at my reflection and man, I have rice bits and sauce all over my lips and cheeks. Sungmin just continued to laugh while I just pretend to get hurt.

"Aww.. now now Kyuhyun, it's okay, It's just a little mess" said Sungmin and unexpectedly he sat next to me and wiped off the mess in my face. He's so cute in every way he do and GAAAAAH! my heart beats like crazy again.

"Thanks Sungmin" I said and he smiled at me.

"Your welcome Kyuhyun" he replied and he sat back to his chair in front of me.

"So Sungmin-sshi, mind telling me a bit about yourself?" I said to him.

"Uhmmmm.. Sure why not" and he stood up from his seat and faced to me.

"Annyeong haseyo Lee Sungmin imnida!" he bowed first then continued "I'm 19 years old and I'm a junior at SJ University. I like the color pink, bunnies and I do martial arts and play guitar" he said and went back to his seat pouting.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Isn't it wierd for a guy to like pink and bunnies?" he asked.

"No of course not, its makes you special and unique" I told him and he looked at me shocked.

"Really?" he said cutely.

"Yeah, at leadt you're unique right?" and you do martial arts? Can't wait to see that" I said amusingly.

"You'll see me doing that soon" he said. "It's your turn now Kyuhyun, tell me a bit about yourself."

"Okay." I stood up from my chair and do just like Sungmin did.

"Anneyong haseyo, Cho Kyuhyun imnida" I smiled. "I'm 16 years old and also a junior at SJ University. Maknae of all my hyungs and they call me GamerKyu because I like to play games and EvilKyu.. well it's a secret" I finished it off with my signature wink and Sungmin just stared at me blankly.

"Eh? 16 years old and you're already a junior?" he said.

"Yep, got advanced two times here. Sometimes, I call myself "Smart Kyu" but then again, the other hyungs don't want to agree with me" I smirked at him just to a little.

"Yah! Don't get a swollen head" Sungmin said. "Maybe that's the reason they call you GamerKyu" he said and I laughed at bewilderment.

NARRATOR'S POV

Time flies by and they're still talking about our interests, likes and dislikes and also some more about ourselves. Other students began to leave early for their classes leaving only just the two of them but they didn't mind. They're enjoying themseleves as they talked, laughed until their hearts content while still getting to know each other well that is until they came across a student officer who saw them they're the only ones left in the cafeteria.

"Hey! Aren't you two supposed to be in class?" said the student officer.

"Uhmm.. no and were still in the cafeteria" said Kyuhyun and they continued to ignore the officer.

"On the count of three, I want you both to be in your classes or you will get detention. One!" said the officer. Kyuhyun went up to Sungmin to whisper something.

"What's your next class?" Kyuhyun asked Sungmin. 

"Hmmm.. Math you?" said Sungmin.

"Me too.. were in the same class" said Kyuhyun.

"Two" counted the officer

"On the count of three, lets run away from him okay?" said Kyuhyun and he held Sungmin's hand.

"Three!"

"LET'S GO!" shouted Kyuhyun and they ran away as fast as they can while shouts can be heard by the officer. They ran so fast and they came to class on time. Once seated, they both looked at each other and burst into laughter not caring if the students are staring at them.

"I had fun today" Sungmin said. "Thank you for that Kyu" Sungmin said as he smiled at Kyuhyun pretended to be confused.

"Kyu?" Kyuhyun said.

"Yeah, Kyu, it's my new nickname for you" Sungmin said.

"Oh, okay... I should call you Minnie" Kyuhyun said and Sungmin just smiled at him.

"Minnie's sounds fine. Thanks again Kyu"Sungmin said.

"You're welcome Minnie" and they began Math class, hand in hand throughout the whole period.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: and here is the KYUMIN chapter. Kyumin shippers happy.. Nxt couple will be....... Nope... Take a guess. ;) hehehe... The last scene here is a bit corny for me.... what do u think? Comment and Subscribe guys. Till nxt time. ^_^ MWAH! <3333333333333333333333333333