Lunch Time and Beginning of KYUMIN

A Match made in Heaven

"WAAAH! The cafeteria is already full, how can we find a table for ourselves?"Eunhyuk groaned while Leeteuk's eye's scanned across the big but full cafeteria looking for Kangin.

"Leeteuk-ah, let's just eat outside neh?" Heechul said.

"No, and don't worry, we will have a table for us, I'm sure of it." Leeteuk said; not losing hope because he promised Kangin that they will eat with him and with his friends.

"I'm really really really hungry hyung" Ryeowook pleaded.

"Don't worry Wookie, just bear with it for a while neh?" Leeteuk said; still not losing hope that he will find Kangin and his friends. After scanning the cafeteria all over again, Leeteuk already gave up. No sign of Kangin at all. Even though he really really wanted to see Kangin again but then again, don't expect things to happen the way you wanted to be.

"Come on guys, let's just eat outside" Leeteuk said while flashing a small smile at them. He's a bit sad because he broked his promise to Kangin. They were about to go outside when Leeteuk heard someone shouting his name.

"LEETEUK! LEETEUK!"

He turned around and Leeteuk's smile came back when he saw the person.

"Oh Thank Goodness!" Leeteuk exclaimed.

KANGIN'S POV

"Kangin hyung, aren't you going to eat yet?" Donghae asked with his mouth full while my eyes scanned the whole cafeteria looking for Leeteuk and his friends.

"Ugh! Donghae-ah, don't talk when your mouth is full and no, I'm just waiting for someone." I told him; still not taking my eyes off the whole cafeteria.

"Sorry hyung" Donghae said and he continued eating and my eyes still in search for Leeteuk. While searching for him, my eyes darted back to Siwon who still haven't touched his food yet and his eyes are also scanning the whole cafeteria.

"Siwon-ah, are you not yet hungry?" I asked him.

"Oh-uhmmmm.. I'm not really hungry hyung" he said and suddenly his stomach rumbled and he blushed a bright red on his face.

"Are you sure? Or are you waiting for someone?" I asked mischievously and he blushed harder.

"No I don't" he said without looking up to me.

"Liar" I said and continued my search for Leeteuk. (sigh) "I've already searched the whole cafeteria and he's still not showing up" I sulked and just think about Leeteuk.

"Hyung, maybe he just ate in other tables or maybe he didn't see us but you still get to see him tomorrow" Donghae said.

"Hmmm.. Maybe-" and I can't believe what I just saw. Leeteuk and his friends were just standing near the entrance of the cafeteria.

"YES! They're here" I said and I saw them they're about to leave the cafeteria.

"No! They can't leave" and this leads me no other choice but to shout his name.

"LEETEUK! LEETEUK!" I shouted and yes! he saw me and he smiled at me. "Oh, that smile!" I gestured him and his friends to come sit in our table.

"Hi Kangin!" Leeteuk said.

"Hi Lee-"

"Donghae-ah!"

"OMO! Eunhyuk-ah!" said Eunhyuk and Donghae in unison while giving each other high-fives and a hug.

"Wait, so you two guys know each other?" Leeteuk said.

"Yep, we met in PE class" Eunhyuk said still hugging Donghae.

"Eunhyuk-ah, will you sit with me?" Donghae said.

"Sure" and Eunhyuk plopped into a seat next to Donghae and the atmosphere is quiet again.

"Oh, hi Leeteuk, so hows-"

"Oh, Kibum-ah!" Siwon said.

"Oh, Siwonnie!" Kibum said.

"So you two also know each other?" I asked them.

"Yeah, he's in my English class" said Siwon as he held Kibum's hand.

"Siwon-ah, is this seat taken?" Kibum asked while holding the chair next to Siwon's/

"Oh, you can sit down there Kibum, come let's eat, I'm starving" Siwon said.

"Sounds great" and they began wolfing down their lunch. (sigh) Finally peace and quiet time with Leeteuk.

"Oh Leeteuk-ah, as I was saying, how's your other classes?" I asked him while eating my lunch.

"Oh, it was fine but I can't believe they already gave homework on the first day"pouted Leeteuk.

"Don't worry, sooner or later they'll be not giving homework anymore" I said and Leeteuk chuckled at my answer.

"(sigh), and also, I really can't do all of this things. Math really creeps me, I'm weak at Math." Leeteuk said.

"Don't worry, I'll help you out" I said to him and he looked at me straight in the eye.

"You will? Why Thank You Kangin!" he said while taking a bite of his food.

"Don't mention it Leeteuk" I said.

"Oh Kangin ah, mind if I save a seat for someone? He might be running late for lunch time"Leeteuk said.

"Sure" I said. "Anything for you Leeteuk" I thought.

"Thanks, you also waiting for someone" Leeteuk said.

"Yeah, he also might be late for lunchtime" I said to him and we continued eating our lunch.

LEETEUK POV

"OMO! Did Kangin just said he'll help me with my Math? Aigooooooo.. He's not only handsome but so kind and funny too" I giggled while eating my lunch. Kangin and I talked about intresting and funny stuff in our previous classes while the others are busy talking about stuff like Eunhyuk and Donghae and Siwon and Kibum. Few moments later, I heard someone shouting Kangin's name and I looked around to see a tall and handsome guy (like Kangin xD) went to Kangin. He was panting hard and I bet he ran all the way from his classroom to the cafeteria. He and Kangin talked while I just continued eating my lunch.

"TEUKIE HYUNG!" a familiar voice shouted and I looked to see Sungmin running towards our table. I'm so happy to see my cute "son" again. He was panting a bit but stil looked cute.

"Sorry I'm late hyung, Chemistry class just ended"said Sungmin panting.

"That's okay Min. I saved you a seat by the way" I said. "Well, that's an "umma" thing to do right?"

"Oh, thank you Teukie hyung" Sungmin smiled at me and I smiled at him back.

"Oh, I almost forgot"Kangin said. "Leeteuk this is Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun meet my friend Leeteuk and also what's his name?" Kangin said.

"Annyeong haseyo! Cho Kyuhyun imnida"Kyuhyun said.

"Oh, Annyeong-haseyo Kyuhyun, I'm Leeteuk and this is my friend Sungmin. Sungmin meet Kangin and Kyuhyun" I said to them.

"Annyeong haseyo! Sungmin imnida!" Sungmin said while showing off his trademark aegyo smile instantly capturing Kyuhyun's and Kangin's hearts. Once Sungmin eyes met Kyuhyun's, they make eye contact only it was more of a staring contest without the "contest". Kangin and Leeteuk looked at each other before looking at each other, eyes puzzled and confused.

"What are we going to do? Make them stop" I mouthed the words to Kangin.

"Oh right sorry uhmm... Ehem" and immediately the two of them snapped back in reality while they're faces are getting redder.

"Bet they liked each other by now"I thought and looked at my watch, ten minutes to go before my next class.

"Uhmmmm, hey I need to get to class now" I told Kangin.

"Oh, mind if I walk you there?" Kangin said. "Sure why not" I said and we bid farewell to our friends and started walking. While walking, I can't help but chuckle at Kyuhyun and Sungmin's incident at lunch. Seeing them is cute and I really bet that they liked each other by now and I just can't help but laugh at the memory.

"Why are you laughing?" Kangin asked.

"Oh nothing nothing" I said to Kangin and just continued to walk.

"Kangin-ah" I called him.

"Ne?" Kangin said.

"Do you think Kyuhyun and Sungmin like each other by now? I asked him and I saw a mischievous smirk on his face.

"Yeah, I think so. Sungmin's cute and Kyuhyun's handsome so who wouldn't like each other if they're like that? Seeing their faces staring at each other was priceless. It was hysterical." and we burst into fits of laughter. After laughing, we just continued to walk and when we looked at each other again, we'll start laughing again.

"WAAAAAHH! Laughing along with Kangin is one thing I will never ever forget this first day" I thought. 'Thiis is too precious~kekeke... Hmmm.. I wonder how is Sungmin and Kyuhyun are now." I smirked.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:Hey hey hey! and here is the 1st part of the lunch scene featuring Kangteuk with minor Sibum and Eunhae! :DDDDD. Nxt chapter is KYUMIN. Kyumin shippers u ready for this? This day is a double update.. so comment and subscribe guys! :DD and also, I want to ask, is my story boring? too short? anything out of the blue? just curious and I want every reader's opinions so that I can make better chapters/stories soon. :">. LOVE U GUYS! <3333333333333333333 ^_^