Chapter 2.

Breathe. '숨'

Zelo walked in the cramped hallway of his high school wishing to himself that the school would burst into flames. He hated school almost as much as he hated his father. Almost as much. 

"At least it's the last class of the day. After this i'm home free." Zelo thought to himself sadly. School and home were hell for him. He really couldn't choose which place he hated the most. He stumbled into his finale class and took his sit and pulled out what he needed. Seconds later class started and Zelo lost his mind in daydreaming. 

~`*`~

Zelo dragged his feet in his house and went right to his room right after removing his shoes. Thankfully his father kept his word and really was checking up on his mother. At that thought Zelo threw his backpack on his bed and began to cry. He had tried his best not to cry. He told himself all day 'Don't cry.' and 'If you cry I'll have to punish myself.'  But his encouraging  threats didn't help him this time.  He let all of his tears rush out. Zelo had held them back for too long. He gave a sigh of pain and went to turn on his computer. The teenager rubbed his eyes while the computer groaned alive and the screen flickered on.

'What the am I doing?'  Zelo asked himself while another wave of tears came leaking down his blood shot eyes. He began to type as he some music to muffle out his sobs.

 

~`*`~

Zelo looked down to the bottom right side of his computer to see what time it was. He had been on the computer for 2 hours now. The teenager tried to recall what he had been doing for two hours. He chewed the side of his cheek. He reloaded his page to see that he got a new message. Zelo clicked on the small envelope to find out what the message was.

"Hey, I know how you're feeling. Don't give up. Don't give up just yet. Care to talk about it? Seems serious...."

Zelo's face turned red as he read the message. He hadn't expected anyone to read his post or be interested in him. He went back his post and re-read to remember word for word what he wrote.

"What the am I supposed to do? There is no right way is there? How am I supposed to react to you ing telling me about my mother? How can I stay relaxed or calm when all I get is flashback after flashback. Just repeating themselves and making me even weaker. I have no one that understands or even tries to help me, I have myself. That's it."

Zelo rolled his eyes at himself. "I'm such a diva, I need to get over myself..." He thought to himself. Zelo went back to his messages to reply. He felt awkward... He had no idea what to say or to accept the fact someone seems to care to help him out. He didn't even know if this was a boy or girl. The teen rubbed his lips together as he clicked on the person's icon (which was just an image of the color black, nothing else, so helpful.) to check out who his messenger was. The blog was very grunge looking but also very simple and clean. No fancy graphics that smacked you in the face or auto music. Zelo scanned his eyes over the about box to find out anything about the blogger but there was only one quote.

 

"Don’t be sorry, you can abandon me spitefully and leave. If that’s what you want, yeah, good byeBut that doesn’t mean I have given up too."

Zelo fluttered his eyes, "Now we're getting all insightful on here I guess."  He gave out a big sigh and went back to reply. The teenager bite his lip, unsure what to type back. 

"Ugh it." Zelo thought. His slim fingers began to speed type away. 

"Just having an anxiety attack that's all. But then again when am I not? Just thought I'd vent in out on here..." 

Zelo mentally slapped himself. "I'm ing stupid. Who replies like that?! Ask the person's god damned name at least..." He scolded. 

"... Also what's your name? and stuff..." 

"I'm too shy..." Zelo murmured aloud. He laughed at himself as he clicked the send button and waited for a reply. 

--

Five minutes went by, Zelo began to get nervous. The jittery teen began to chew on the inside of his cheeks as he went to click on the search bar."What's else to do honesty..." Zelo scratched himself nervously, debating if he should do it or not. He gave in  and typed in Self harm into the box and clicked enter. Zelo felt on edge. "I guess tonights the night. Just the bull. It can all go to hell." Zelo turned his thoughts on to his grim side of looking at things. He was home alone and he didn't see in why he can't give less than two s for the evening, letting it all go for a while. All he needed was to be pushed off his steep edge of a hill. Zelo rocked his head from side to side as and scrolled more and more through posts. Tears slowly found his eyes again as he read people's thoughts and expressions. He went to check if he got any new messages. He had one new message. "Oh ." Zelo screamed in his head. 

"Ah I see.. Aren't you just ing smooth? Kidding. x] I'm Youngguk, but you can call me.. Bang..  And Yours? Do want to talk about it though? Could help, Unless you'd like me to talk. Whatever you want I guess." 

Zelo was scratching his cheek at this point as he finished reading the reply. "What the ? Bang? Thug life or something?" Zelo questioned as he began to type a reply. 

"I'm so ing smooth, trust me alright? Bang? You like guns or something? O_O I'm Zelo -.- Nothing fancy here, just Zelo unless you can up with something. kekeke. >_> Ahhhh, Just kinda fed up with .."

"I look like I'm flirting with him or something... I look like I'm a ing girl." Zelo nagged himself once again. "Oh well, like it matters."  Zelo began chewing on his knuckle, he couldn't stand it anymore. He was fighting back the urge. 

"Hey.. Do you have skype or something? Video chat? Much easier.." 

Zelo added at the end and clicked send. In the end Zelo didn't want to be alone, he can't be alone. Zelo brought out his webcam and razor. If he could video chat then he would just go with his original plan. The teen played with his razor in his hands as he waited for a reply. His eyes began to water again.  Zelo reloaded the page to read his new message. 

"You're kidding right..? Bang is my last name... You'd think you'd just make the connection or something... oh well. and yeah. My skype is 'Smokeweed16' keke. I'll just see you there then I guess." 

The teen boy blinked and he finished reading the message and clicking off of tumblr on on to skype. He blanked out for a second.

"Ah crap! I don't have a skype account either! What the hell. This is too much work."

Zelo thought. He clicked but onto the web browser and went to sign up with Skype. He zoomed quickly on his information. All but one last thing, his username. He rolled his eyes as he started to tap his leg to help him think of something fast. He crossed out the first two ideas thinking they were too stupid or lame. Then a spark came to him,

Innoc3nc3l0st96

He nodded his head really not caring at this point and typed away his new username and officially signed up with Skype. He sighed and went back to the Skype page and logged in. He got little knots in his stomach from actually becoming to close to talking to this stranger called Bang. Once again he rolled his eyes and bite his lower lip and clicked up the search box. He found Bang and added him at once.

"Ah . Here we go."

He thought and waited for a reply from the older boy. Zelo heard a pop sound and focused his vision on the little message box.

"Ready?"

Was all that was sent from the other side of the computer some where. Zelo nodded to himself before taking in a deep heavy breath and clicking on the call button. In his hand. His razor.