Chapter 3.

Breathe. '숨'

Zelo woke up with a huge headache and his eyes feeling as if acid were in them. He took a minute to fully sit up. His head started to throb from the pain.

What happened last night??” Zelo questioned himself trying to think of his actions from before. He rubbed his left eye and set his feet to the ground. The teen looked over to his computer wishing that it would bring back on what happened.

Oh crap….. Did I really?” Little flashbacks were starting to creep on back into Zelo’s memory. Images of a muscular male on video and then images of Zelo looking for his coat and getting his shoes on.. He went out. Zelo tried his best to replay the night. He remembered checking out that Bang guy for sure…

Dammit Zelo, can you stop being a hoe just for once?” He ranted to himself.

GAH! I can’t remember what the hell happened! Did he drug me or something?Zelo felt frustrated.

I’ll just chat that Bang guy and see what’s up…” Zelo nagged himself to drag his body to the computer. His eyes flickered to his door for a second, he wasn’t sure if his appa was home or not.. the teen guessed no because he would’ve already have yelled at Zelo to wake up and call him lazy. That got Zelo thinking about what time it was. He turned his head to his little clock.

 It read:

5:30 PM

WHAT? It’s already 5 in the afternoon? When the hell did I get home then? Omo.” Zelo felt like crying from his anxiety attack he was getting from all of the confusion stirring in the air. Just then his computer started making a weird little tune. He heard it from somewhere before… It was Skype’s little ringtone! He jolted to the computer to see what was going on. He was getting a video call from that Bang guy. As Zelo would only call him that. He didn’t really know why either.. The teen bit on his tongue as he fixed his hair and answered the video call. At first there wasn’t anything there just blackness and then a pale face popped out of no where, it made the emotional boy jump in his seat.

“Hey cutie, feeling better… well maybe not…” Bang said with a deep husky voice and made a grin to Zelo. The teen raised an eyebrow.

Okay… what the hell?”  Zelo thought even more confused than before.

“Thanks for the warming reply, you’re so welcoming. You’re lucky you are cute youngster.” Bang gave a little laugh and stretched his buff arms. It made Zelo’s heart skip a beat.

“What the happened last night? Did you drug me or touch me?” Zelo asked in a high pitched voice. Bang rolled his eyes and gave an angry pout.

“You were much more sweet last night. I didn’t do to you, you’re the one who brought some soju and just had to have a few drinks with your new hyung. So cute~” Bang said and winked at Zelo through the computer screen. Zelo just noticed what Bang was wearing, black muscle shirt and boxers. He was sitting on the floor on a little pillow and had the laptop(?) on the a coffee table (?) Zelo guessed. The view made Zelo wiggle in his chair. The teen looked away for a second to gather his thoughts.

“Please tell me what happened? I really don’t remember and I’m sorry for any of my inappropriate actions.” He looked down waiting for Bang to yell at him like his appa would do. But no one started to holler at him so he slowly raised his head to Bang.

“You’re too cute.” Bang repeated. Zelo looked down again.

“Well,” Bang started. “We were on Skype for about two hours. You were just freaking out to me about your umma. But you were really shy at first like right now. Aish. And then I got you  to calm down enough to get your face back to a normal shade, damn you were so red.” Bang paused and give a little sigh and to see Zelo’s reaction. The shy boy was quite and thinking about what he just heard. That started to make sense.

"Damn I open up too fast. " Zelo thought. He then got a knot in his stomach. He had opened up about his mother to Bang... Zelo almost choked on his spit.

"Yo! You ok?" Bang asked surprised from Zelo's outburst. Zelo had tears on his eyes again. He hadn't told anyone about his Umma. Not that he had anyone to tell in the first place but still.

"I guess, sorry.." Zelo responded.

"Let's just meet up again and I'll explain everything else in person okay?" Bang proposed and gave a little smile.

"Okay... where?" Zelo asked.

"I'll just pick you up, you're too cute to be walking anywhere alone." And Bang gave Zelo a wink once again. Zelo screamed in his head for the muscular man to stop.

"How the hell you have my address?" Zelo questioned.

"Shut and get ready, I'll be there in 30 minutes or so." Bang snapped and ended the video call. Zelo shrugged and went to use the restroom and then change in to some what nice clothes. He didn't want to look bad in front of Bang. He rolled his eyes at himself. After he was done brushing his hair and teeth he went to try and get something to eat. There wasn't much.

"There's a surprise." Zelo nagged to himself. He gave up and made sure the house was as clean as possible the teen didnt want his Appa to have another reason to yell or get mad at Zelo. The pale boy was in his bedroom at this point making his bed when he heard a knock at his door. He finished in a haze and ran on over to the door to open it up hopefully for Bang. He felt knots in his stomach as he placed his hand on the door handle. He blinked the nerves away and opened it up. He saw in front of the teenager was a well built young adult. Bang smirked.

"Aye." Bang said and let himself in. Zelo managed to make a very faint squeaking sound. Bang eyed the placed and then turned to look at Zelo.

"Yeah, you look better than last night... you were all over the place!" Bang frowned. Zelo felt like a burden to Bang at that moment.

"I'm... sorry." The teen said and bowed.

"I didn't mean to bother you, please leave me when ever I'm starting to bother you.." Slipped from Zelo's chapped lips. They started to shake.

"No! I didn't mean that at all, you're such a softie. Aish. Come on lets just get out of here soft cheeks." Bang said half trying to make Zelo feel better half sulking. He grabbed Zelo by the wrist. Zelo was still shocked by how Bang seemed so comfy and cool around him.

"What really did happen last night?" Zelo whimpered like a puppy to Bang.

"Please tell me!" He pouted. Bang shook his head lightly.

"All in good time!" Bang whispered and shoved Zelo softly into the shotgun seat.

"Buckle up cutie!" Bang boomed and started his car up and zoomed away from Zelo's place.  A minute passed by and Zelo's stomach started to make a song of it's own. The teen started to speak to try shut it up.

"So, Bang...about you mentioning my Umma...-" Zelo was cut up by the driver.

"Jello, don't worry, you didn't tell me much and I tried to make you to not go over board with spilling your guts to me in one night. You only told me about her being to some crazy house jail place." Bang explained. It was a start. Zelo's mind went to a good mood.

"Ah, ok. Ehhh.." Zelo's eyebrows knitted together.

"So, That's it? It's just... I really touchy topic..." Zelo croaked out.

"Ah, you're so emotional! Please calm down. You can talk about it when you're ready ok squishy?" Bang being the therapist again.

"Why do you keep calling me these pet names! It's kinda intimating..." Zelo became shy. Bang gave a laugh.

"Because I can and will. Mine." Bang said in a deep dead voice. Bang turned his eyes to Zelo and gave off a little smirk.

"Hoe." Zelo thought. Bang bite his lower lip as he turned to the left and pulled over.

"Alright! Here we are! Let's talk, tomato~" Bang making nicknames again that didn't correlate to anything. Zelo rubbed his cheek and thought about what to ask.

"Oh! Um, what did we talk about really? And where did we go?" The teen asked with big eyes.

"We came here," Bang said and waved his hand to the front of himself. Zelo saw an old broken down bridge and concrete as far as he could see.

"Are we in the hardcore ghetto now?" Zelo asked himself feeling uncomfortable. Bang rolled his eyes being able to read Zelo's thought from his worried face. There was a pause of silnece from the two boys and then Zelo spoke once again.

"So.." Zelo being awkward.

"Yeah, I know, honestly nothing. You just kept talking about stuff that stressed you and hanging on all on me." Bang smirked. Zelo turned away from Bang.

"I know he is hiding something! Or I'm going crazy!" Zelo screamed in his head.

"Damn," Bang said.

"Do I bother you this much or something? You're like so upset half the time..." Bang frowned.

"I need a smoke." Bang added rolling his way back to his car door.

"Ah! Why now? And no.. you're not, I just want to remember! Gosh!" Zelo squeaked and made pout with his upper lip.

Bang snapped around back to Zelo and looked at him dead in the eyes. Both of them didn't blink and then it happened, Bang kissed Zelo.He brought up his big strong hands and wrapped them around the teen's jaw. It stayed like this for a moment or so and Bang went back to his car.

"That's what happened, happy? You like jumped me." Bang grumbled and nodded his head at Zelo. The young male had bugged eyes from being shock. He started walking away. He was too embarrassed to say even 'bye' or 'sorry' to the person that took his first kiss, that he could remember.

"Aye! Where you goin?" Bang yelled. He got into his car and drove up to Zelo. Zelo wouldn't look at him at all. He just started to make squeaking sounds from anxiety attack and started to jog.

"Sorry." He got out and turned to cut into a yard so Bang couldn't follow.

"I'm never drinking again" Zelo promised himself and ran home going to tumblr to freak out about the whole or deal.

"This kid is more Bi Polar than me." Bang grumbled and he puffed away at his joint and went home.