Chapter 1.

Breathe. '숨'

Zelo sat down on his bed and slowly set his head on his one and only pillow on his bed. He took a deep breath and blinked back some tears. Zelo turned to his left side and looked out his small window to see the night sky shining back at him. The blond boy felt restless and got up from his soft bed. 

"Crap, I still have some homework I have to do! Damn it." Zelo scolded at himself and bite his lower lip as he went over to his little desk he owned. Zelo's door sharply opened as a man walked in and slammed it back shut behind him. Zelo turned around to see who it was even though he knew very much so who it was. 

"What the hell are you still doing up?!" The man yelled but swaying back and forth softly. Zelo looked down trying to block out the harsh words that would soon come. 

"And you still haven't done all you work? What have you been doing? Always a disappointment." Zelo's father said walking closer and closer to his son, eyeing his body movement. Zelo took a step back and turn around to get something from his closet. 

"Don't ignore me. You piece of , never showing any respect to your elders or especially me." Zelo's dad snapped harshly and grinned at the hurt boy. The man began to give off a booming laugh as he walked closer to Zelo.

"What are you looking for in your little closet? Your pride? Or maybe your little stuff animal to cry to." He said and gave his son a light push on the shoulder. Zelo ignored him and went back to look into the box that is hidden in the far corner of the cramped closet. He leaned to reach for his newly bought gun he got a day or so ago. Zelo had been thinking about this for months. Ending it for all of them so no one had to deal with Zelo anymore. He father gave him another push.

"Get out of that closet and tell me good night. I wont be here in the morning, I'm going to visit your mother tomorrow." He said bluntly and walked out of Zelo's bedroom. Zelo dropped his black shiny gun and snapped his head around to see nothing. He took a deep breath and got up from the floor. 

"His out bursts are becoming more and more random. I think he is just yells at me now-a-days just for the hell of it." Zelo thought while closing his bedroom door all the way and going back to his unfinished work. He couldn't stop thinking about his mother after what his father said. 

"I'm going to visit your mother tomorrow." Was echoing in Zelo's mind as he packed up his papers. It haunted him deeply. Zelo was never fond on the topic of his mother. He loved her, deep down inside he knew that he will always love her. But Zelo had no idea if his mother ever or will ever love him. He shook the idea of his mother out of his head and rubbed his eyes. He began to feel more and more sleepy by the minute. Zelo lifted his head lazily up to look at his dinosaur of a computer. He never went on it, only time he did was when he needed to look something up for school or to listen to music before his dad woke up or before he came home from 'hanging' out with some 'friends.' That was always the excuse his father gave him when ever Zelo asked where he had been. 

"Maybe I'll go on it for a few minutes...." Zelo convinced himself and sat down on his cold rusty metal chair and turned the sleeping dragon on. The computer awoke with a bright blank screen and then began to start up fully. Within 5 minutes it finally was ready for the teenager log on and search whatever he desired at the moment. Zelo sat there for a second and thought of what to go. He had an email but no one to message... He didn't have a twitter or a facebook. What was the point in having one if you didn't know anyone? For a second he thought of trying looking up to see what it was like but then realized his dad was most likely sleeping next door and thought better not to. 

".." The blond thought. He was stumped on what to do now. 

"Maybe I should go to sleep now?" He questioned himself but then remembered hearing something a set of girls were talking about as he passed them by in the crowded hallway at school. 

~ ` * ` ~

"Did you check my Tumblr last night?!" One cheerful girl asked another.

"Yeah! I love your theme! And that post you made with your new Selca! Cute!" The other exclaimed while jumping up and down.

"I know right? I'll send you the link of the editor I used~" The first replied back grabbing her friends hands. She shot Zelo a look while walking down the hallway away from him.

~ ` * ` ~

"Tumbler? Is that how you spell it?" Zelo thought as he opened up Google to search "Tumbler." No search was found for "Tumbler." He pouted and looked at the suggestions Google had gave him.

DID YOU MEAN, "TUMBLR" ?

Google practically yelled at him. His face redden as he felt stupid for not knowing how to spell Tumblr. He clicked on the link Google gave him and was redirected to the website. His eyes scanned across the rich blue background and clicked on the "Sign Up" button. The blond teenager began to nimble on his lower lip as he tried his best to fill in the blanks. After sitting there for five minutes thinking of usernames that weren't already being used, he clicked enter. 

", I guess there is no turning back now..." Zelo thought and clicked on the text icon to make his first entry. 

"What the hell am I supposed to write..?" The confused boy scolded himself. He took a deep breath. The room was silent, all for but the sound of the keyboard making Click Click Clicking sounds. 

 

"Well, First post on Tumblr! Hello to who ever maybe reading this. Welcome to my hole of a life. Enjoy~"

Zelo gave a weak smirk at his work and posted it. He turned his chair around to look at the time on his alarm clock, One in the morning. Zelo punched his leg hard and limped to bed. 

"Night." He told himself and closed his eyes letting sleep take over.