Don't leave me again

Just the way you are

 

Chapter thirty-three: (THE CHAPTER I HAVE BEEN DYING TO POST - 2378 WORDS :DDDDD HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT!!!)

Yoseob’s POV:

After the talk show, I trudged back to cube entertainment building, my eyes still puffy from just now.

I couldn’t believe I cried in front of so many people just now.

It’s just…singing that song, and talking about grades…that all reminded me of…her…

I was reminded again by my stupid mistake three years ago.

If only I could see you again, just one more time, I’d make it all right…

But I never would.

 

Suddenly, my phone rang.

It was an unknown number.

“Hello?” I answered hesitantly, afraid it was a stalker fan or something.

“Is this Yang Yoseob?” A deep voice said on the other line.

“Ne. How can I help you?”

“Listen, Yoseob. This is Son Dongwoon. You still remember me, right?”

“Dongwoon? Of course! But why are you calling me?”

“Seohyun’s back.”

“WAIT…WHAT? SEOHYUN’S…SHE’S BACK? Where is she now?”

“Listen, I know you’re desperate to see her. We can tell. We can tell that you’re really sorry for everything you did back then, and you really want to see her. Although she’s determined not to see you, we’ll help you this time. Meet you at the ice-cream parlour near your house in 5minutes and we’ll fill you in on the plan. See you there.”

He hung up.

 

This was it. My chance had finally arrived.

Thank you so much, god.

This time, Seohyun, I won’t let you leave me again.

 

Seohyun’s POV:

It was 9pm.

I was at home, packing up my bags at home, prepared to return to Incheon, when my phone rang. It was Yoona.

“Ne, Yoona?”

“SEOHYUN AH!” She shrieked, sounding extremely worried. “Come down to the park outside your house asap! It’s an emergency!”

“Why? What happened?” This sounded bad.

“Dongwoon…he’s…he’s beating up Yoseob! Yoseob found out that you were back, and he’s begging Dongwoon to let him meet you! But…Dongwoon got angry…and…” I could hear punching noises in the background.

“WHY WON’T YOU LEAVE SEOHYUN ALONE, YOU JERK?” I heard Dongwoon shout angrily.

I could hear Yoseob groaning in pain. “Pl…please…just once…let me see her once…”

“OPPA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” I screamed into the phone. “STOP IT OPPA! YOU’RE HURTING HIM! STOP IT!”

I could hear Yoseob’s cries of pain before the line went dead.

I wasted no time in changing and running down to the park.

Yoseob…please be safe…

 

By the time I rushed down to the park, I didn’t see any signs of fighting.

“Dongwoon ah! Yoona ah!” I called as I ran about.

Suddenly, I gasped.

Yoseob was sprawled on the pavement right outside of the park, unconscious.

“Yoseob!” I immediately bent down to look at him. He had many bruises on his chubby cheeks, and he looked so pale, so weak.

“S…seo…hyun…Ple..ase…let me see…her…one…last…time…” Yoseob mumbled weakly. “Don’t…leave…me…Seohyun...Don’t…go…”

I his head, calming him down. “It’s okay, Seobie.” I said gently. “I’m here now. I’m here. Let’s get you back home, okay?” I used all my strength to hoist him up, supported him up as I took small steps back to our house.

The feeling of him in my arms was so nice. He was so warm, and comfortable…

I held him even tighter, and took even smaller steps, just to savour this precious moment.

Yoseob, this will be the last time I’ll get to hug you like this. Let’s enjoy this moment together…

We arrived at his house way too early. There was no one in his house, but for some reason, the door was open. So I slowly supported him into his house and into his room.

I carefully laid him onto his bed, and covered him with his quilt.

I looked around his room. The memories all came rushing in. I remembered all the nights spent here, tutoring him.

It was still the same. He still had his lucky teddy bear.

I looked at his desk. There was a huge photo frame, with a picture of me and him. It was taken on the night of my birthday. We looked so happy back then.

I went to sit at the edge of his bed, and started his forehead.

“Yoseob ah,” I began softly. “Do you know how much I missed you these three years? Those chubby cheeks of yours, that adorable smile, those huge eyes, those sweet dimples…” I touched his face gently, smiling at his adorable sleeping face.

“I’m sorry for leaving you so suddenly three years ago, without even saying goodbye. I guess I thought it would be better for both of us that way. How have you been these three years? When I saw you last night, performing and appearing on the talk show, you have no idea how proud I was of you. You’ve finally grown up, Yoseob. You’re no longer that immature Seobie I knew three years ago. To think, you’re one of the top scholars in JooHae University, when a few years ago, you barely even knew how to do basic algebra. And you’re famous now! I’m so proud of you, Seobie. You’ve done so well. When I heard you sing today, and talk about your past, I…I was so touched. I didn’t know that I meant as much to you as you meant to me.”

I couldn’t help it, I was starting to cry. Good thing he couldn’t see me.

“Do you remember the first day in University, three years ago, when we met again? I regretted being so harsh on you. I spent so much time holding onto that silly grudge from secondary school, and couldn’t spend enough time with you. I loved hanging out with you, and going to school with you every day, even if I didn’t show it back then. When I’m with you, I feel so safe. Like you’d never let anything bad happen to me. Remember that bus ride where I got pushed and jostled around? You shielded me and kept me safe in your arms. Remember when I spilled acid on my calf during our first chemistry practical? It was you who brought me to the infirmary, you who comforted me and you who eased the pain. Remember when I got drunk at the spring dance? It was you who took me back home, and took care of me in the morning. Remember when I foolishly climbed up to the rope course without any safety gear during our chemistry excursion? It was you who helped me down, and made sure that I got down safely. Remember when I got lost during the treasure hunt on our last night in Incheon? It was you who found me, and who spent the whole night with me, keeping me warm…Yoseob, I can’t thank you enough for all that you’ve done for me.” I choked, tears streaming down my face.

“Tomorrow, I’ll be leaving to Incheon again, and I’ll probably be getting a job as a professor there, and live there permanently. Which means…I’ll probably never come back…So…this is the last time I’ll ever get to see you, Seobie…I…I just want to let you know, that you’re the best thing that has ever happened in my life. Thank for all those memories to keep me by for the rest of my life. Yang Yoseob, I’ll never forget you, you know that? But you’d be better off forgetting me. When I leave this room, you’ll never see me again. I’ll miss you so much, but it’s for our own good. I…I haven’t said this for a long time, but I still love you, and I will never stop loving you. No matter what happens to you in the future, promise me that you will be happy, okay? Get married to a girl who loves you, and treat her well okay? Promise me that, Yoseob. I wish you all the best, no matter what happens to you in the future. Continuing pursuing your dreams, but don’t forget about your health okay? Eat well, sleep well…Hopefully, in our next lives, we can be a couple again. There’s nothing I’d love even more than that. But in this life, we’re just not meant to be…Anyway, you’re so old already. Just forget about me, and start considering marriage! Do I really have to nag at you? I guess…this is goodbye, then. Saranghae, Seobie…”

I gave him a long, gentle kiss on his soft forehead, tucked him in, and slowly walked out of the room, sobbing uncontrollably, taking the photograph of us together too. I was being selfish, but I needed that picture more than him. I couldn’t survive without it.

I closed the door and left the room.

(A/N - DID YOU GUYS CRY? I DID D': *sniff* YOSEOB GET HER BACK NOW!)

 

Yoseob’s POV:

“Saranghae, Seobie…”

Those were her last words before she left the room, sobbing.

Tears were streaming down my face as well.

No. The story of us would not end just like that.

I refused to let it.

It’s for my own good? Yeah right.

I couldn’t live without Seo Joo Hyun.

I was not going to let her leave me just like that again.

I had to think of a way to get her to come back into the room.

Desperate, I let out my best cry of pain, hoping that Seohyun would hear me and rush back into the room.

Where I would make her mine again.

 

Seohyun’s POV:

I was about to go down the stairs when I heard a shriek of pain coming from Yoseob’s room.

Omo! Did someone break into his room? Did something happen to him? Was he okay?

I had to check on him, to make sure that he was safe. I couldn’t just leave like this!

So I rushed back into his room.

“Yoseob?” I switched the lights back on and looked around.

He was nowhere to be seen.

Suddenly, the lights went out again, and the door slammed shut.

“Yoseob?” I was panicking now. It was completely dark. I couldn’t see anything.

Suddenly, I felt a pair of strong hands push me down onto the bed.

“Y…Yoseob?” I struggled to get up, but those hands held me down firmly. “Let me go!”

“No!” He said firmly. “I’ll never let you go, ever again. I made that mistake once, two years ago, and I’m not going to make that same mistake again. This time, I’ll have no regrets.”

“What are you saying? You’re injured, Yoseob! You should be resting now.” I tried to gently get his hands off my shoulders, but they wouldn’t budge.

“No! I’m not!” He insisted angrily. “I’m totally fine! This was just a plan set up by Dongwoon and Yoona to get you to talk to me! You wouldn’t see me otherwise!”
“WAIT. WHAT?” I shrieked. “Y…you mean…you heard…everything I said?”

Oh my gosh. Please say no. PLEASE SAY NO.

He grinned cheekily and nodded.

“YANG YOSEOB! YOU’RE A CHEAP, LOW-LIFE, HORRIBLE, UNDERHANDED CHEATER! LET ME GO!” I shrieked, struggling furiously. It was no use. He was too strong for me.

“NEVER!” He had a fierce look of determination on his face. “YOU ARE NOT LEAVING ME AGAIN! I WON’T LET YOU! I heard everything you said to me just now! You still love me, I still love you, WHAT IS THE PROBLEM NOW THEN?”

“You don’t get it!” I sighed, my eyes welled up with tears. “We’re just not meant to be together, Yoseob. It’s better if you just forget about me and focus on your future, your career…”

“No! I don’t get it!” Yoseob was angry now, pressing me even harder down, so hard that it actually started to hurt. “I don’t see why it’s better for me this way! Seohyun, I can’t live without you! Why can’t we be together? Why must you leave me again?”

I couldn’t help it. I winced in pain, tears pouring out of my eyes.

Yoseob released his grip on me, and looked extremely worried.

“Did I hurt you? Was I pressing too hard?” He looked alarmed.

I shook my head weakly and bit my lip. But the marks on my shoulder couldn’t lie.

“I did hurt you! UGHHHH! Why do I have to keep hurting you again and again?” Yoseob was so angry at himself, pulling his hair furiously.

I sat up and wrapped my arms around him, calming him down.

“Stop blaming yourself.” I said gently. “It hurts me to see you like this, do you know that?”

Yoseob turned around, and gave me a hug. How I missed his embrace.

He looked at me in the eye, his eyes pleading.

“Then don’t leave me again. Please…”

“Yoseob. I love you, but-“

I didn’t get to finish my sentence, because he crushed his lips against mine, preventing me from continuing.

Those soft lips…

How I missed those lips…

So I didn’t struggle. Instead, I wrapped my arms around his waist, deepening the kiss.

It lasted forever. Neither of us wanted to break the kiss.

Finally, we came up for air.

“Seobaby ah, saranghae. Jinjia Jinjia Saranghae....” Yoseob looked deep into my eyes. “Please don’t leave me again. I was wrong three years ago, and I suffered so much because of it already. Please…I need you Seobaby. I need you by my side, or who else is going to cheer me on, to support me as I pursue my career?”

“Seobie…” I couldn’t help it. I was crying again. “I missed you too. I missed being in your arms. I missed everything about you. I can’t imagine life without you again, Seobie…”

He hugged me, patting my back gently.

“Don’t cry,” He reassured me. “Just promise me that you’ll never leave me again.”

I nodded, squeezing him tightly. “Never. Not even if you begged me to leave. I love you too, Yoseob. I really, really love you.”

He smiled and yawned sleepily.

“Are you tired? See what training has done to you! You need to get a good night’s rest!” I nagged at him, and gently pushed him onto the bed. He pulled me down with him, causing me to fall right into his arms.

“Aishh…what are you doing? Go to sleep!” I scolded him playfully.

He cuddled me in his arms. “I can’t sleep without my Seobaby beside me!”

Awwww…

And so, I spent the night at his house, cuddled in his arms.

It was the best feeling in the world.

-------------

Annyeong :DDDD

Sooooo, HOW WAS IT?????? I reallyreally put my heart and my soul into this chapter (I tried to make it as touching as possible)

SO I'D REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU GUYS COULD COMMENT (YES SILENT READERS! PLEASE COMMENT :DD *puppy dog eyes*) AND TELL ME HOW YOU THINK OF THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE I AM REALLYREALLY DYING TO KNOW :DDDDDD I reallyreally hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter because I personally feel it's the best one i've ever done! SO DO COMMENT AND TELL ME HOW YOU GUYS THINK, NAE? :D

Two more chapters and byebye story D: LADFJOIEFDMZCKLMDZJAOIFJALKSDMDCM,XJEKDS I CAN'T BEAR TO END IT, BUT EVERYTHING MUST COME TO AN END, I GUESS D:

Anyway, hope you guys can continue supporting me all the way for these last few chapters (more comments maybe :DDDDDD *feels slightly shameless*)

AND REMEMBER, VOTE FOR B2ST HERE!

http://mama.interest.me/visite?s=1351164396424

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH :D LOVE YOU ALL!