Busted....

Just the way you are

 

Chapter eighteen:

Yoseob’s POV:

After the date, I didn’t bother sending Seungmi back.

I only had eyes for Seohyun.

She was leaving the ice-cream parlor when I attacked her from behind, placing my hands around her shoulder, causing her to scream and turn back.

The look on her face when she saw me was priceless.

“Y…Yoseob?” Her eyes widened. “W…what are you doing here?”

“I was here on my DATE with Seungmi. The question is, what are YOU doing here?”

“Oh! Seungmi? The girl you invited to the spring dance! Cool!” Seohyun stuttered. “I was just here to eat some ice-cream. I didn’t see you guys there!” She laughed nervously.

She was the worst liar I ever met.

“Oh really?” I pressed. “You came all the way here just to eat ice-cream? Alone?”

“Ne!” She was really looking nervous now. “Why? Is it wrong to eat ice-cream alone?”

I shook my head. “But it is wrong to stalk a person on his date.” I added, grinning mischievously.

“Stalk? Date? What are you talking about?”

“Don’t pretend! Don’t tell me you didn’t hear me ask Seungmi out in the hallway that day. You obviously got jealous and decided to stalk me today!”

She was flustered now. “Hallway? What do you mean? Why would I hear you ask her out in the first place? Why would I care?”

“Don’t lie! I was talking so loudly, and you were clenching your fist!”

“No- WAIT!” She glared at me. “So you asked Seungmi out in front of me, and said the time and the place PURPOSELY? Just because you knew I would stalk you two?”

“HA! You just admitted that you WERE stalking me!” I stuck out my tongue at her.

She stomped her foot angrily. She really did look adorable, especially when she was mad.

“NONONONONONO! I mean, maybe! But ONLY to see how Seungmi was torturing you! For entertainment purposes only! AND I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU DID ALL THIS JUST TO MAKE ME STALK YOU! UGHH! YOU’RE HORRIBLE, YANG YOSEOB! AISHHHHH!” She stomped away angrily, her face red with embarrassment.

Mission success!

 

Seohyun’s POV:

It was Monday morning, chemistry lab starting off my day.

I refused to walk to school with Yoseob this morning, after what had happened on Saturday.

UGHHHHH. I couldn’t believe I blew my cover!

I couldn’t believe that I actually admitted that I was stalking him!
UGHHHH! SEO JOO HYUN, YOU’RE SUCH AN IDIOT!

I walked into the lab. Yoseob was seated at the table already, grinning mischievously and waving towards me.

Great.

I took a seat beside him, avoiding eye contact with him.

“Awwww…are you STILL mad?” Yoseob nudged me playfully.

I huffed.

The truth is, I wasn’t angry at all.

I was just too embarrassed to look at him in the eye.

“I’m sorry…” he looked at me with his huge, puppy-dog eyes. “PLEEEEEASE forgive me!”

UGHHH! HOW COULD SOMEONE BE THIS CUTE?

I was about to pinch his chubby cheeks when Professor Lee walked in.

“Good morning, students.” He said. “I have an announcement to make. You guys will be going to Incheon for a three day two night chemistry camp over the long weekend.”

The class cheered.

Professor Lee smiled and continued.

“You will be visiting some of the chemistry labs in Incheon and even getting to do some hands-on work. There, you’ll learn things from some very famous chemists and even get to play games! You guys will be grouped in pairs, and yes, your partner for the trip will be your partner in the lab. Partners will have to accompany each other all the time, to ensure that no one gets left behind or lost alone. There will be absolutely NO switching of partners either, so this trip is the perfect time to get to know your chemistry lab partner better, and to bond with them. Here are the consent forms. See you in school on Saturday, 6am sharp!”

Oh.

My.

Gosh.

I turned to look at Yoseob. He was actually laughing at a time like this.

“Looks like you’re stuck with me for the whole trip!” He laughed.

I groaned, and whacked him on the shoulder.

“Does that mean you forgive me?”

“Only if you PROMISE not to be too annoying during the trip.” I finally looked at him, smiling.

“OKAY!” He gave me a huge hug.

I swatted him away. “Aishhh! People are looking!”

It was true. The girls were all looking (more like glaring) in our direction.

“It’s not fair! Why does SHE get to be his partner?”

“UGHHHH! I’m stuck with that annoying Taecyeon! I would DIE to change places with Seo Joo Hyun now!”

“Who is she to hog him for the whole trip? My Yoseob!”

“Excuse me, Professor Lee?” I heard Dongwoon speak up.

“Taeyeon has the chickenpox, and she can’t make it for the trip this weekend. So I don’t have a partner…”

“Oh, that’s no problem at all!” Professor Lee looked towards our table. “You can join Seohyun and Yoseob! I’m sure it’s fine with them.”

“Thank you Professor.” Dongwoon smiled excitedly in my direction.

I smiled back.

But my stomach was filled with nervous butterflies.

Why do I have a feeling that something bad is going to happen on this trip?

 

Yoseob’s POV:

 Aishhhh! Just my luck.

When I heard Professor Lee announce about the trip, specifically about the part where me and Seohyun were supposed to be basically inseparable throughout the entire trip, I was extremely happy.

That meant that we had to do everything together!

That meant that we would be spending almost all the time together!

That meant that this trip was going to be AWESOME.

Then Son Dongwoon spoke up.

UGHHHHHHHHHH! HE SMILED AT SEOHYUN!
AND SHE SMILED BACK!
Does that mean that she wanted him to tag along too?

Great, so she’d probably spend all her time with Dongwoon, and they both would totally ignore me for the whole trip.

So basically, Professor Lee just ruined this vacation.

UGHHHHHHH.

You wait, Son Dongwoon.

I’ll show you that I’m the one she likes! Not you! Ha!

-------------------------

Oooh :D school trip (: what do you think will happen there? 

I decided to be nice and update today (: SO PLEASE BE NICE AND COMMENT BACK AS WELL :DDDD love you guys!