Chapter 5

The bet

Ryosuke:

'Oh this is so nice...' I thought. A girl who is doing everything I want. She even brought me a drink. 'What will happen next?'. "so... How came you got interrested in that girl" Hideki said. I didn't answer, probably because I didn't know the answer. Because we were nothing more but enemies. But everyone thought we were a couple. I had to laugh at the idea we were fooling everyone. It was quite funny. They were wondering why I laughed. "Oh, nothing..." I said. "So... did you come to each other's house already?" Ichirou said. I was shocked by his question. Come to each others house? What...? I saw  Airi was also shocked. At that moment the school bell rang. Saved by the bell. Everyone was standing up to go to their class. "I'll see you tommorrow" I said to Airi. I knew I wasn't to able to see her today anymore, because this was the last free period we had. Still one hour and I could go home. She looked annoyed. I had to laugh as I walked further to go to class. "Ryosuke..." I heard a girl saying from behind me. As I turned around I saw Mayu, the princess of the school. "Fine..." I thought. We used to be friends. But that was a long time ago. She already had a crush on me since kindergarten. But since a few years she is showing it just too much. That's why our friendship broke. "What do you see in that witch?!" She said. Witch? I almost had to laugh. I turned back around and walked further. "Did she use magic on you or something?" She said while running after me. I didn't say anything. "We know each other for such a long time and then you'll choose her?". "Okay... now it's enough...!" I said as I turned around again, to face her. Why was I so mad? "She's my girlfriend" I lied. "And you have no right to scold her!". She looked upset and I walked further, while letting her behind.