Chapter 4

The bet

Airi:

"How come he said yes?" Kaori wondered. I shrugged. "So he did just like you...". 'Great, so it works...' I thought. "Airi!" I heared a girl's voice screaming. I turned around. It was the 'princess' of the school. She wasn't in my class. Luckily. But she thinks she is way better then every other person on earth. "What do you want?" I asked. "I heard you're dating Ryosuke?" She asked. First I shocked but the I nodded. "Yes.." I said. I knew she wanted to be his girlfriend more. Already from when she was five years old. Ryosuke and she were in kindergarten together. "Well... I don't know why he chose you.. but I will find it out... you must've used magic our something...". ', she knows...' I thought. "... What kind of guy wants to date you... It's definitely magic..." She said as she walked past me while pushing me away. She walked away upset and didn't noticed him who was probably watching whole the time. She bumped into him and almost fell the she looked up and shocked when she saw him. "Ryosuke..." She said confused. He didn't say anything and just walked past her. Looked like he was mad, that must've been acting. He walked towards me. "Come..." He said, like he could command me. I followed him, like I had no choice. "Ehm... well... I have to do... stuff..." Kaori said and walked the other way. I knew she did that to let me and my 'boyfriend' alone. 

"Can you get me some juice?" He asked. We were in the canteen and he was laughing and joking with his friends. I stood up and walked away to get some juice. "She is doing everything you say right? You made a good choice by choosing her..." I heard one of his friends say, while laughing. I sighed, wondering if I could survive this fake relationship.