Chapter 3

The bet

Ryosuke:

"What?" I asked her, wondering why she was here. I thought she hated me, because I scolded her the other day. But she just had to look out where she ran, then I probably never would've scold at her. She really looked mad at me, I was also in a hurry so I just pushed her away and walked further along. I thought that was probably also one of the reasons she would hate me.

"Ehm..." She started talking. "Can I ask you a favor?" She asked me. She looked a little emberassed. She probably really hates me. Favor? What would it be? "What?" I asked her cold. "Well..." She started. "My friend and I made a bet and I lost..." She stopped for a while. I wondered why she'd tell me this. "So...?" I asked, like I didn't care. "Well..." She started again. "I feel really embarresed to ask you this, because I don't like you at all, but the loser had to date you..." I feel a little shocked, but then started laughing a bit. "Ssst..." she said. Wondered why I had to be quiet, there was no one there. "So you want to date with me?" I asked. "No!" She said a little mad. "But I want to ask you if we can act like we're dating, even when we're not" She said. I laughed again. "You want me to act like you're my girlfriend?" I asked. She nodded. "It's not for real, so..." She said. "... But, only to let my friend believe it... and others...". I laughed again really hard. "Ssst...." She said again. "Why?" I asked. "Cause my friend is sitting there..." She said, while pointing her head to a bench, which was really far away. Ah, Now I get it.

"But why would I help you?" I asked. "I thought you hated me and you blocked my way the other day" I was wondering. She shrugged. "What would I get if I help you?" I asked again, I won't do it for nothing of course and I don't like her either. She thought, but couldn't find an answer. "I know something..." I said. She looked shocked at me. "... You're doing anything I want you to do". She looked really shocked. I liked it. I was almost going to laugh again. I barely knew her and I liked her way she looked when she was shocked. I liked making her look surprised. "What!" She yelled, as soon as I said it. She thought about it for a while. "Fine!" She then said. A smile came on my face. 'This was going to be a good time' I thought. I could make her do anything for me. Anything!

"Your friend's still watching" I said, while I gave a quick look at the bench. "Shouldn't we let her believe it already?" I asked. She looked at me. "How?" She asked. Then I gave her a kiss on her cheek and wishpered something in her ear. "Something like this" I said. She blushed a little, but we both knew we were faking.