BFF

pinkishribbon's one-shot collections

 

BFF
Pairing: Jeti
A/N: idk semi-crack cuz i made it out of my boredom. enjoy!

 

 
Jessica grunted silently as she shut her ringing alarm clock sitting on her nightstand. She shifted to the other side of her double-sized bed, yawning. She tucked herself into the blanket, not intending to finish her slumber yet.
 
A pair of hands pulled her cover suddenly and Jessica was found lying peacefully underneath it with eyes shut. She didn’t bother the intruder in her room for she had been used to.
 
“Jessica!” A loud, deafening voice yelled. “Rise and shine!”
 
Her hand reached for the sleeping beauty and harshly tugged her pajama’s sleeve.
 
“Do you want me to go out and get your number one’s enemy to drag you out of your bed, Jung Jessica?”
 
Jessica let one of her eyes open. She eyed her intruder who was beaming a smile at her. She straightened up with one eye still tightly shut.
 
“Don’t you dare bringing that damned thing, Fany.”
 
Jessica warned her, but the latter only waved her hand.
 
“Whatever. What matter now is that you get yo out of da bed and get ready for school. We’re late for our first day!”
 
“First day? School?” Her voice was strained, as she was stretching her hands. “Fany, what date is today?”
 
“Gosh, it’s our first day of school after summer break.”
 
Jessica mouthed an O and fell back to her bed.
 
“I’m being serious here.”
 
“I’m serious too, spare me some time. 30 mins.”
 
Tiffany splattered, “No one ever ask for 30 mins, you sleepyhead.” Tiffany sighed and got off the bed. “Fine then, let’s see how fast you run to the bathroom with cucum-“
 
“OK, fine. Fine. See? I’m on my feet now, ready to bath.”
 
Tiffany glanced over and let out a chuckle. She saw Jessica staggered to the bathroom. “Make it quick, hon.”
 
Jessica plopped her head out of the bathroom door, holding a toothbrush, “Don’t you like it slowly and gently, darling?” Tiffany laughed at her innuendo and Jessica returned to freshen up.
 
After roughly 15 minutes, Jessica approached Tiffany on the dining table.
 
“You look dashing.” Tiffany admitted, flirtatious and envy latched on her tone altogether. “Sit down. I’ve prepared breakfast for us.”
 
“Food? You cooked?”
 
“Yeah, I made it myself. Why?”
 
“No, it’s just- the last time I ate the food you made, I ended up lying in the infirmary with gastric pain.”
 
“The hell? It was your own food you ate, you made it yourself ‘cause you refused to eat mine. You thought it was poisoned.” Tiffany rolled her eyes.
 
“Shouldn’t we hurry? We’re late, right?”
 
Tiffany shook her head and took a sip of her milk. “Actually, we’re 30 minutes early.”
 
Jessica was slow to digest her words. “What?”
 
“Like what I said, we’re early by 30 minutes.” Tiffany went over to Jessica and forced her to sit. “Now, eat.”
 
“Okay, mom.” Jessica had no intention to protest, so she obliged, only to receive a giggle and a hug.
 
“Feels like taking care of my own daughter.” Tiffany released her hands from Jessica. She joined her on the dining table.
 
“You know what? You’re right. Why don’t you become my mother for real?”
 
“You are joking, aren’t you? You’re even older by 3 months.”
 
“Am not. You’re so nice to me; you take a good care of me.” Jessica explained while spreading peanut butter jam on her bread.
 
“I- just.. Care about you. That’s all. We’re bestfriends, remember?” Jessica agreed by nodding and chewed on her food.
 
The breakfast went on silently, only sound from the utensils. Tiffany watched the girl across her; contentment was evident in her eyes. Jessica was gulping down her glass of milk, throwing her questioned look to Tiffany with eyebrow raised.
 
“Nothing. Just- you’re cute.”
 
It was the brunette’s turn to giggle. “Fany, we’ve been together for quite some time, yet you just realize that I am cute now?”
 
Jessica dabbed her lips with napkin on the table and her lips formed a smile. A genuine smile, a smile that always left Tiffany skipped a heartbeat.
 
“What is it?”
 
“What?”
 
“You’re just staring at me, Fany. Is there something on my face?”
 
“No, nothing on your face. Your face is perfect- I mean perfectly clean.”
 
“Are you sure?”
 
“Do I look like I’m lying?”
 
“Tiffany.”
 
“Hmm?”
 
“Stop pretending.”
 
“I don’t understand.”
 
“Am I that stupid?”
 
“Huh?”
 
“I- actually.. Nevermind. Are you finished?”
 
“Y-yes. Let me wash the dishes.”
 
“I’ll help you.”
 
“Am I hearing things?”
 
“What?”
 
“You. Want to help me wash the dishes?”
 
“I don’t find anything wrong with that, do you?”
 
Tiffany removed the plates and the glasses to the sink, ignoring the last sentence from the older one. Tiffany the faucet and let it run. She grabbed a mug on her left, but her hand touched with Jessica. Her gaze met with her dark pools, begging her.
 
“Do not stare at me that way.”
 
“I can stare at you in any way I desire.”
 
Suddenly, Jessica inched closer. Tiffany’s pupils were big and there was a ticklish feeling in her stomach. Her lips tightened, her head jerked away. But the hand on her nape prevented her to move further. Her body heat arise. She didn’t dare to look into her eyes, so she looked down instead. Bad decision, she came across them plump pink lips. Her breathe hitched. Jessica shut her eyes close as she closed the gap between them. She only pressed her lips gently.
 
Tiffany retaliated on the kiss. She pulled her by the waist. Now there was no room between them. Jessica deepened the kiss, she breathed into , causing Tiffany to let out a moan. Jessica slipped her tongue inside, exploring wall. Tiffany moaned again. She wrapped her arms on her neck, keeping their distance close from the tongue battle.  Jessica’s hand found its way to Tiffany’s , squeezing it. Tiffany gasped into the kiss. Neither of them wanted to separate, though they desperately needed some air. The kiss slowed down. Jessica jutted her lips, kissing her sloppily.
 
They pulled apart, trying to catch their breathe. Tiffany stared down at the luscious lips that just kissed her; Jessica’s lips. She snapped out.
 
“You…”
 
“Don’t say a word, Fany.”
 
“But-“
 
Jessica planted a chaste kiss on her lips.
 
“I said don’t. I know you love me just as much, if not less, as I love you.”
 
Tiffany froze on her spot. She pinched herself hard that it caused her to yelp.
 
“What on earth are you doing?”
 
“I cannot believe this.”
 
“Me neither.”
 
“What? You’re the one that kiss me.”
 
“I’ll gladly accept the pleasure.”
 
“Oh, Jessica.”
 
“What?”
 
“You should’ve done this long time ago!”
 
“Are you angry that I just realize it now?”
 
“No. But 9 months, Jessica, 9 freakin’ months!”
 
“Since we moved together in here?”
 
“No, since I started imagining us together!”
 
“So, do you want to end your fantasy now?”
 
“Well I don’t know ‘cause you already know now.”
 
“How about we skip class today?”
 
“For what?”
 
“Making your fantasy come true.”
 
“Uh, sure. But before that happens, I think we should mop the kitchen first.”
 
“Holy.. You’re the one who turn the faucet and let it on, Fany.”
 
“Hey, Jessi! Come back here!”
 
“I’ll just wait in the bedroom!!”