Good Night

pinkishribbon's one-shot collections

 

 
Good Night
Pairing(s): Jeti [with a tiny bit of taengsic and yulti]
A/N: angst? not really..

 

 

"Good night, Jessica."
 
 
She froze in her position, still couldn't believe what had gone. It all happened too fast.
 
"I wish I have more time with you, but I really have to go."
 
A lone tear escaped her eye as the voice echoed in her head and in the quiet room.
 
"Don't worry, I'll be back. Soon."
 
 
She wipe away the tears on her cheek with tissue.
 
 
"Promise?"
 
"Promise."
 
They made their pinky promise. The brown haired man pulled her for their last tight hug. He the silky, wavy blonde hair of hers lovingly, planting small kisses on it as he breathed in the strawberry scent from her shampoo. He'd miss it every now and then.
 
 
"Jessica."
 
"Hold on a moment.."
 
 
The couple reluctantly broke the hug. Even if it was only a second passed, they already missed each other's warmth. She watched as the man swiftly brought her hand to her chin. He slowly closed the gap between them, seconds felt like hours. She felt her inside exploded when their lips made contact.
 
 
 
"Jung Jessica, for pete's sake, turn off the goddamn TV!!"
 
A pillow flew towards Jessica from behind the sofa, causing her to groan in exasperation.
 
"Don't you know it's 2 am in the morning!? I'm trying to sleep!"
 
 
"Shut up, Fany! This is the best part how could you- Oh, look! The lead role is really gone. Poor Jessica. She has been loving the man with all her heart but that just leaves her. He even has an affair with the ugly antagonist character. Ugh what the this movie is bull."
 
"Excuse you, young lady, but I don't give a single about them. I told you that the movie is totally not cool." Tiffany buried her head deep into her pillow, laying flat on her stomach on the bed just a few meters away from the sofa. "And how can you say Tiffany is ugly?! She's the definition of beautiful, if not then why in the world the lead role leaves Jessica for her?!"
 
 
Tiffany couldn't see but she knew well that Jessica rolled her eyes in annoyance now. "The lead actor isn't good looking. Tiffany doesn't have my approval," she added.
 
Jessica scoffed loud enough for Tiffany to hear. "He's handsomer than your favorite chunk who cast as the bad guy. Who's he again? His name?"
 
"OMG you do not dare to compare hot Yul to that baby faced, weakling Taeyeon." Tiffany snarled.
 
"How can you not like him? His flawless, milky white skin and his silly smirk. His magnificent hazel eyes. Ah I feel like he casted a spell on me." Jessica hugged the pillow Tiffany previously threw and puckered her lips, as if the pillow was Taeyeon.
 
Jessica set aside the tissue box from her lap and got up from her seat. She turned off the dvd player and went toward the bed she share with her roommate, who happened to be her lover, too.
 
"Let's go to sleep." Jessica tucked herself into the blanket. "Good night Fany."
 
Jessica was about to close her eyes when she saw Tiffany frowned. She furrowed her eyebrows, confused as to why her girlfriend act like that. She uttered a long 'oh' and sighed after she understood what she meant.
 
 
"Good night Tiffany, I love you." Jessica leaned in to kiss her forehead and brushed the tip of her nose against Tiffany's. Her girlfriend flashed a bashful smile, cheeks turned into pinkish color.
 
"Sleep tight, my Jessica. Love you too."