Vlad's POV

As the Moon Rises...

It was the day I dreaded the most. This was the day that the Pyongeun Festival is happening. I tried to think positive and tell myself that maybe it wasn't Rian at all, but I doubt that it wasn't her. I'd kill myself for her... But she... I can't possibly kill her...

"Vlad, Kumori's nowhere to be found. However it is possible that he might be able to appear later and scare the people off, so please guard it, and I've also asked the other to look out for Kumori. This is it Vlad. The day that we will be free. Good Luck" the King said as he ats me on the shoulder. I nodded and started on my way.

I planned to visit Rian first, since I know she might be Kumori's first target. But Xiumin stopped me from doing so.

"You are not going anywhere near that human." he said. I shook off his hold and glared at him.

"Since when have you been the boss of me?"

Xiumin chuckled.

"If you go near that girl right now... I promise you, I'll let you guard the people on your own. We don't even want this agreement, but we want to respect the King.. So you stay here and guard." he said, pushing me.

I couldn't guard them on my own. Kumori could be anywhere. I don't exactly know where he is, since he has a habit of tricking people out. So I stayed.

A few minutes later, the festival started. There were music and dancing, and human food that I used to love. I saw Rian slowly approaching the crowd.

She was glowing. Her hair was tied on a ponytail, contrast to the loosed hair she always had. She was wearing a white lacy dress, and she was so gorgeous.

As promised I wasn't allowed to go near her, so I watched her from afar. She seemed like she was troubled, and that she was looking for someone. Could it be me?

Then, the showering with the special liquid came next. They get this from us in the woods, although they never really knew who we are.

Everyone was enjoying it, I was looking and watching. But someone screamed in pain, and I and the others looked at it to see who it was.

"Oh no... no no no no..."

"Vlad... It's your friend." Chen said, pointing at Rian screaming in pain.

I dropped to the ground, crying. I don't even care if I looked like a wimp right now, everything happening is wrong. Chen came over and patted my back.

"Why her? Out of all people... why must it be Rian?" I sobbed. The others, as much as they hated me, came over and helped me stand up.

"You have to do it Vlad." Kris said.

"I know! I know! But.... I... I just can't.... I won't let anyone hurt Rian..." I replied. I just can't.

Then I heard someone chuckling from behind.

"I knew it. I knew you wouldn't dare kill her. But I can, and I can do it just like this!" Kumori said as he jumps over us and shows himself to the villagers.

They screamed in fear, as Kumori slowly comes near Rian, whos was weak and crying in pain that time.

On instinct i charged Kumori. Even if the villagers saw me, including Rain's parents, and her annihilator friend.

We fought and fought, like there was no tomorrow. he was about to jump over me, when an arrow pierced through his heart, and I gasped. I turned and saw Rian's friend, preparing another arrow. Probably to shoot me.

I ran before he did, and safetly got back to where Xiumin and the others were. The villagers didn't even bother following, for they were scared to death.

Kris came near me and inspected my wounds.

"Are you okay? Is... Kumori dead?" he asked wide eyed.

"I think so..." I said, holding on a particular wound that's much painful than the others.

Kris carrie me on his back and brought me back to the lair, where Mema saw me.

"What happened to him? Where's Kumori."

"He's dead. Some guy annihilator threw an arrow straight through his heart. Vlad's fine, he just needs some aiding." Kris answered.

Mema sighed in relief and looked at me worriedly.

"What about the pyongeun blood Vlad? Who is it?" she asked.

"I..... don't know...." I tried lying. But Xiumin suddenly revealed it was Rian. Mema gasped.

"But... you can't... possibly kill her right? I mean, you... love her right?" this surprised the King, who was listening from behind.

"What?! You love a human girl?! And she's... the pyongeun blood?! That's the craziest thing a vampire can ever do! Fall in love with a human! You're not allowed to leave this lair ever again Vlad. My men will catch the pyongeun ad bring her to you theirselves, and you're gonna drink it's blood, by hook or by crook!" The King screamed the walked away.

I had a devastated look on my face, and I'm sure Mema knew what I felt. She can't do anything either.

I feel so sorry for Rian. It's because of me that all of this happened.

"I'm sorry... I loved you..."


A/N: Short update. There was a Taoris moment, and a BIGBANG moment too... I'm so sorry for my laziness...