Shinwoo's POV

As the Moon Rises...

I woke up and found myself on my bed. And my scratches, they're already bandaged. What happened last night? Wait... where's Rian? I hurriedly rushed out of the house and knocked noisily in front of Rian's house. They should be awake right now.

"Oh Annyeong Shinwoo. Isn't it too early to visit Rian?" Mrs. Kang said as she welcomed me inside.

"Where's Rian? Is she dead?" I asked frantically. Mrs. Kang seemed surprised.

"What? She's upstairs, getting ready for school... She told me about what happened last night. She said you got back too late and you sneaked her back to her room while we were already sleeping. Why do you look so pale?"

I sighed. At least she didn't told Mrs. Kang about the vampire attacks. Mrs. Kang would hate me for life. But... who aided me? And who saved us?

Rian and I haven't got the chance to talk in the morning so I waited for her to come back on the afternoon. This will be a long interrogation.

"Rian!" I shouted and immediately pulled her the moment she got out of their car.

"What? What?" she asked.

"What happened last night?" I asked once I knew there were no one who could hear us.

"I... don't know... I fainted after you screamed... and then I woke up I was in my room..."

"So, who saved us? And who aided my wounds? And how did we end up on our houses?"

"I don't know okay... I'll.... go now..." she said as she finds her way back to her house. Something smells fishy... It's like she's hiding something from me... 

I tried not to be suspicious of Rian, but I'm feeling something... Like she's somehow connected to the vampires in this town.....

What is your secret Rian?

___________________________________________________________________

A/N: Minor characters get minor lines. loljk, It's like this is just a briefing of what's going on inside his head. Expect short dialogues from minor characters. Longest ones may come from either Rian, Vlad, Kumori or Mema. :)