Confusing

Once Upon A Memory

 
 
● Annyeong! I found this piano ost and it really sounds good! And the title of the song is "Once Upon A Memory" too, I only heard this awhile ago and I wanted to share it with you readers. It's quite short but try giving it a listen while you read the story, especially the emotional chapters. Enjoy~ :3 ♥
 
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlvMZHij0hs
 
 
Your POV:
 
"~~~ -ah, don't you remember me?"
"~~~ -ah, bogoshipda."
 
Is this for real? Kwangmin had the same voice as the voice that was calling me. I couldn't believe it. I was so shocked that I even took a few steps away from him. I don't know if he's just playing around or what.
 
"It can't be…"
 
All I know is that the guy in front of me is a guy I barely know, he's my classmate, he's the twin brother of my bestfriend, he's a cold guy but he was crying with the rain right now in front of me. What else do I have to remember? Does he know something about my weird dream?
 
"Yahh, you scared me. Stop it." I sarcastically laughed and lightly punched his arm to avoid this awkward atmosphere between us. He looked up to me and he had his serious face, he was still crying. I really didn't know what to do.
 
"Do you know something about my weird dream?" I asked him, eye to eye.
"What happened here?" Youngmin was back, "Are you guys crazy? It's raining!"
We were startled with his squealing and that changed the atmosphere a little bit.
"~~~ -ah, it's getting late. We'll take you home," Youngmin continued. I just nodded.
I shot a look Kwangmin and said, "Let's go?"
He didn't reply but instead he went ahead of us.
 
They both took me home and they headed home afterwards too. Kwangmin didn't say a word after that happening anymore. I was starting to feel guilty. I took a shower then because I was dripping wet from staying out in the rain awhile ago.
 
After taking a shower, I laid down on my bed and just stared blankly at the ceiling. I was staring at the ceiling with so many thoughts running through my head. Did Kwangmin want to tell me something? If possible, does he know who or what was happening in my dream?
 
"~~~ -ah, don't you remember me? ~~~ -ah, bogoshipda."
 
His words keep replaying in my head. Remember him? He misses me? What day was he talking about? It was all so confusing. I started to think about that heartfelt conversation we had earlier. How he really let out his true feelings. I didn't even expect seeing that side of Kwangmin. I mean, of course, that's Mr. Grumpy we're talking about. If there was a chance, I'd ask Kwangmin about what he said. I remember wishing about finding out what my weird dream was telling before I blew my candles. Is this it? Is my wish coming true?
 
Come to think of it, I really had fun today. For me, I think this was the happiest birthday ever. I really thought I wouldn't celebrate my birthday today with those busy people but in the end, everyone was there, right in front of me. I was really surprised. It feels great when something nice happens to you, especially when you least expect it.
 
No matter how hard I think of other stuff, what Kwangmin said keeps coming back. I even tossed and turned around a lot of times, I was bothered. I really hope he's okay. He might be having problems with his girlfriend right now that's why he acted that way. I hope this doesn't change my relationship with Kwangmin. I hope he doesn't avoid me. I really felt that 'friendship' between us earlier and I don't want that to change again. Kwangmin is an important person to me now.
 
My head felt so heavy with a hundred thoughts in my mind. After all that tossing and turning, I still got to fall asleep.
 
 
The next morning:
 
I woke up a little late, it was only Sunday anyway. I groaned at the thought of going to school again tomorrow, I felt lazy today. I went down to have breakfast and I saw my family on the table, eating already. They welcomed me downstairs with saying, "Good morning! You're one year older than you were yesterday!" I laughed. This crazy family of mine. I went to the table and ate as well. Mom prepared toast, egg, and hotdogs today. We also ate the leftovers from yesterday.
 
"Umma, Appa, Oppa, thanks for the party yesterday. I was really surprised. I really thought you guys won't be there for my birthday." I smiled at them.
"Thank Kwangmin, ~~~ -ah. He was the one who planned about giving you a surprise birthday party. He had the whole idea," said Appa.
"What?" I dropped the fork I was holding suddenly, this was so unexpected.
"About all of us being busy and going off to work and meetings, even about Youngmin accompanying you all day while we prepare," Minwoo-oppa continued.
 
I picked up the fork as I listened to their stories. Wow, so it was Kwangmin's idea to surprise me with a party? My jaw dropped, I didn't even expect that Mr. Grumpy would have that idea. I was touched. I'll definitely thank him so much tomorrow. But I hope he doesn't ignore me. Since we were already talking about Kwangmin, I wanted to ask them something.
 
"Speaking of Kwangmin, does he have a girlfriend?"
 
They all shot their eyes out to each other.
 
"Aha-ah-ahah. What's with the sudden question?" Minwoo-oppa asked, looking nervous.
"Kwangmin felt sad last night when we went out and he sounded problematic too."
"Maybe he was just going through something?"
"Remember the weird dream I told you guys?" They all nodded.
"Kwangmin said the same thing the voice was did," I continued.
 
They all stopped eating and looked down. Are they communicating or what? I could smell something fishy. Do they know something?
 
"Do you know something about it?"
"It's better if you ask him yourself, ~~~ -nie," Mom said.
"Okay then," I smiled at them.
 
I put the finished dishes in the sink and went upstairs.
 
 
 
 
"You didn't have to wait for me!"
"Is it still my fault?!"
"What if!…"
 
*cars screeching*
 
 
 
 
● Back to your pov! There, a sneak peek. Hehehe. >:3 I didn't really said anything about what happened yet, I want all of the characters in the story to be there while they tell ~~~ what exactly happened. I'll be out of town tomorrow so I might not update. Mianhae. :c but wait for the next updates okay? This story is getting more subbies and comments! Thank you so much. <333 Forgive me if I don't live up to the expectations of others in this story but I will try my best! Saranghaeee! ♥