Chapter 2: Black Choker

Nerdy Love.

[EunJung and Joon]

 

EunJung stomped home. She hated the fact her deal was declined. “Yah, EunJung-ah. Cheer up, kay?” Joon smiled. “How can I, if my enemy is going to teach me Math?!”, EunJung stomped on the street. “Yah, easy.”, Joon laughed. “SeungHo-hyung’s nice.”, he continued with a grin to cheer up EunJung, but EunJung couldn’t laugh nore smile. “Aja?”, Joon asked smiling, EunJung nodded as response and watched her brother skip home.

 

[Jiyeon and Thunder]

 

Jiyeon was still complaining to her brother, who was very much annoyed. “Aish, Oppa.” Jiyeon pouted, “Why that Mir?!”, Jiyeon stomped. “Complaining won’t help, besides I’m gonna have a hard time. I’m going to be teaching Qri.”, Thunder sobbed. The Park Siblings were stressed out with Mr. Choi’s decision. “OTTOKHE?!”, they both cried.

 

[MLAQ; The next day while waiting for T-Ara in the library.] [aegyo<3’s/note: lol. m’10 unnie skipped.]

 

“Aish! Why with those witches?!”, Mir faked a cry. “Cheer up Mir.”, SeungHo softly patted Mir’s arm. “WHY MUST MIR BE WITH JIYEON?!”, G.O pushed a table. “I feel your pain, dude.”, Joon said as he entered the library. “Why don’t we just do some reviewers for them.”, Thunder recommended with Mir and SeungHo nodding as response. “Nah. It won’t work. I’ve seen those girls study. When someone sends a text about some latest gossip, they’ll forget and just talk.”, Joon beamed. “Whoa there muscle-man.” [aegyo<3’s/note: HAHAHAHAHAHA! MUSCLE MAN! HAHAHAHAHA!], SeungHo peered over Joon. “Aish! Why must my sister be so dumb?”, Joon sadly muttered. “I’ll do my best, Joon.”, SeungHo cheered. “Everyone, do your best, our grades are in their hands.”, SeungHo added. After that ‘overwhelming’speech, they studied and made reviewers since mid-terms will take place next two months. They needed to get ready.

 

[EunJung’s house]

 

EunJung’s maid woke her up. “Miss EunJung.”, their maid said while shaking her slightly. “Oh, good morning. Did the girls call?”, EunJung asked yawning. “Anindeyo. But Miss Jiyeon sent you a text and Mister Joon’s friend, SeungHo, called.”, she helped her sit up. “Can you play it?”, EunJung asked nicely. “Ne.”, then she pushed a button. Annyeong-haseyo, EunJung-ah. It’s SeungHo. Can you meet us at our table? We need to discuss somethings.’, SeungHo’s voice sounding cold.

 

“Aish.”, EunJung laughed. “Jiyeon’s text?”, then the maid gave EunJung her phone. UNNIE. I need back-up. This Woori chick stepped on my books and called me a bxtch. EunJung read out loud while eating bread. “Woori? From Rainbow? The last time I checked, I broke her neck.”, EunJung evilly laughed to herself. Her maid looked at her as if she was a crazy person.

 

After eating breakfast EunJung got dressed, picked up her bag and snatched her phone from the table. She sent a text to Boram; Boram, bring Qri with you. Someone picked on Jiyeon. ;and left for school.

 

[At School]

 

EunJung was with Jiyeon and they saw Boram and Qri waiting outside school. “EunJung-ah, what did she do?”, Boram walked beside Jiyeon. “Stepped on Jiyeonies’ books.”, Qri joined their walk. “It’s soon, where is she?”, EunJung painted a playful yet serious look on her face. “Gym, with B2ST.”, Soyeon joined them. T-Ara entered the gym with EunJung surprising Woori, who was flirting with B2ST. EunJung punched Woori straight to her stomach. DooJoon tried to stop EunJung. EunJung just glared at him. EunJung stared at Boram silently telling her to get the black choker. “Here.”, Boram handed EunJung the choker. “Give it to Qri.”, EunJung called. “Qri, put it on her.”, EunJung instructed as Qri put the choker on Woori’s bare neck. “YAH!”, DooJoon argued. “Yah. Don’t you dare come closer. I’m so sick of your lies! She suffered enough!”, EunJung shouted as SeungHo entered the gym, as if on cue. “You’re… A… Bxtch… EunJung…”, Woori mumbled. Qri tightened the choker on Woori’s neck. EunJung threw her away and kicked her. EunJung, Boram, Qri and Soyeon all spat on her. “Oh. Jiyeon wanted to give you this.”, EunJung then threw a paper at her;

                               

 

Happy Birthday Woori! ^_^ B o g o s I p o ~ Me & DooJoon-oppa wants you to have this watch since you’re always late. CHINGU! S a r a n g h a e y o ~ :)

 

 

;The letter was with a gorgeous watch. Soyeon then wrote ‘PABO!’ on her forehead. The girls bowed. It was their signature move after every beating. “Yah. SeungHo-shii. We’ll talk later.”, EunJung walked out the gym with the girls right behind her.  B2ST was not that surprised since they always see T-Ara like that, but SeungHo was.

 

[Outside the library]

 

“Jiyeonieeeee ~” Qri cooed while nudging her dongsaeng. The maknae was eating bread. “Princess, you should’ve seen us!”, EunJung laughed. “Oh ~ damn! Woori looked so pitiful!” Boram pumped her fist in the air. “Yah! Jiyeon-ah. We used the black choker on her.”, Soyeon sat beside her. “Oh. Cincianayo?”, Jiyeon grinned while everybody else nodded as response.

 

Jiyeon’s phone was playing Shy Boy by Secret which means someone’s calling her.

“Yoboseyo?”, Jiyeon answered.

“Jiyeon?”, The caller asked.

“Who is this?”

“This is Mir.”

“What do you want?”

“Be at the library with your friends. K,bye.”, Mir hung up.

 

“Aja?”, Jiyeon stood up from the ground. “Where?”, EunJung smiled. “Inside?”, Jiyeon pointed out sounding sarcastic. “Oh.”, Soyeon laughed. They walked inside the library. “Over here!”, Thunder loudly whispered. [aegyo<3’s/note: haha. m’10 unnie got this from my fic, Reality Dating. :))) okay, carry on.] “Annyeong.”, Jiyeon waved and T-Ara went to their table. “So. We decided to—“, SeungHo started but was cut off by EunJung; “Let’s get to know each other first.”, EunJung said, more like forced out. “WOW!”, G.O shouted. “Yah! KARAGO!”, the librarian shouted. G.O bowed his head for apology. “Let’s go out and separate.”, Boram suggested. “I agree.”, Joon responded and everybody else nodded as they went out of the library.

====================================================================

 

M’10’s note:

M’10 out. lol,jk. Aegyo<3 will be posting this ‘cause she has freedom. =))) BE NICE YEOPO’S! :))) Lol. *waves* ANNYEONG!

 

Aegyo<3’s note:

Hehe. Annyeong Chingus. :D Here’s M’10 unnie’s chapter. B2ST and Rainbow’s Woori made a cameo on M’10 unnie’s chappie. k,bye.