Chapter 1: T-Ara && MBLAQ

Nerdy Love.

Hii, chingu! aegyo<3 here. :) so in this, lets pretend that EunJung's still the leader, kay? :D

okay, here goes.

oh, btw. me and m'10 unnie will be updating alternately. so i'll be writing chap' 1 and chap' 2 is for unnie.

===============================================================

 

"YAH!", EunJung, the leader of T-Ara, shouted to a guy who was kneeling. "U-uh. I-I'm-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bump into you.", the kneeling boy stated. T-Ara, the queenkas of Bi High. The girls who are feared and loved by many. "Unnie, Mr. Choi's coming. We need to go.", Jiyeon, the maknae of the group, whispered to EunJung. EunJung grabbed the guy's collar and warned "You should really watch where you're going. You don't want this to happen again, do you?", "An-Anni.", "Good. Now, GET LOST!", After saying those words the guy quickly went to his group of friends. Mr. Choi approached and T-Ara greeted him, "Annyeong-haseyo, Mr. Choi.", while bowing to show respect. "Neh. Annyeong-haseyo.", Mr. Choi greeted with a slight bow. Then the bell rang signaling that break time's over. "EunJung-ah. Aja.", Boram, the girl with a very feminine face, said. On their way to class they encountered the TOP 5 students of Bi High, MBLAQ. "Annyeong Oppa.", EunJung greeted Joon, who is EunJung's brother. "Annyeong EunJung-ah.", Joon greeted with one of his signature smiles. "Move, nerds.", EunJung said to Joon's friends. "Oh. Annyeong Oppa." Jiyeon greeted Thunder, which is Jiyeon's brother, with a wide smile. "Annyeong dongsaengie." Thunder greeted cutely.

[In class]

Unnie, I'm bored. , Soyeon texted Boram. Just wait a little while, Soyeonie. Boram replied. I don't wanna. Soyeon whined through text. Then the bell rang and Soyeon's face immediately lit up with joy. School's over. "T-Ara.", Mr. Choi called. "Neh?", Qri asked obviously sounding curious. "You girls have a problem.", Mr. Choi said seriously. "You want me to enumerate them?", Mr. Choi asked mockingly. "Uh. Neh.", Qri answered. "Okay, so here's the problem. EunJung's failing in MATH. Boram's failing in SCIENCE. Qri, your HANGUL is all wrong. Soyeon, I know you like MUSIC, but how come you have a failing grade, and also your failing ENGLISH.", Anni. It's just that---", Soyeon tried to explain but got interrupted by Mr. Choi's words, "Let me finish first. Lastly, Jiyeon. You are failing HISTORY.", "BUT SIR.", Jiyeon tried to protest but got held back by Boram, "Let EunJung talk.", she whispered to Jiyeon and she responded with a nod.

"But sir. We really try our best.", EunJung explained calmly. "That's the problem, EunJung-ah. You only try. Why not DO IT, for a change.", Mr. Choi said emphasizing the words 'DO IT'. "How are we going to get our grades up?", Soyeon asked. "I asked someone to help you. "Who?", Qri and Jiyeon asked in unison. "MBLAQ.", Mr. Choi stated out loud as MBLAQ came inside the classroom. Jiyeon's, Soyeon's and Qri's eyes widened and jaw dropped while Boram and EunJung stared at MBLAQ with a blank expression. "But. But. But.", Jiyeon said not being able to continue her sentence. "Why them?", EunJung asked irritated while eyeing the boys. "They ARE the top students of Bi High. So why not choose them.", Mr Choi said emphasizing once again the word 'ARE'. "Can we at least choose who gets to teach us?", Boram asked. "No.", "WHAT?!", Boram almost screamed but got held back by EunJung. "Boram, be calm.", EunJung said. "I'll be the one assigning.", Mr. Choi said to Boram. "Aish. Arraso.", Boram grumpily said.

"Okay, so here's your partners. I will not repeat, so listen up. EunJung with SeungHo, Boram with Joon, Qri with G.O, Soyeon with Thunder and Jiyeon with Mir.", he announced. "Can't me and EunJung-unnie at least be partnered with our Oppas?", Jiyeon said looking at Thunder. "No." Sir Choi said calmly. "Why Not?!", EunJung said almost shouting. "I don't like it.", he said, once again calmly. "Okay. Now you ladies and gentlemen can go out there TOGETHER so you can get to know each other more.", "But--", "No more protesting Jiyeon-ah. Now Go. Shoo, shoo."

The walk out of school is quietly awkward so Joon tried to break the ice with, "Okay, guy-- I mean girls. We also hate this as much as you do. But please cooperate. Mr. Choi said if we don't get you girls to pass that means we're going to get lower grades next semester.", "So? And we should care because?", Boram said irritated. "Because you might fail--", Joon got interrupted by EunJung's words, "and never reach Junior High School and repeat our sophomore year. Am I right, oppa?", EunJung said raising an eyebrow to Joon. "Yeah that.", Joon replied. "Aish. Whatever.", Boram whined. "Let's start our tutoring sessions tomorrow.", SeungHo said. "That's a good idea." Qri said. "Let's meet up in the library." Thunder requested. "Yeah hyung. Let's meet up in the library.", Mir said to SeungHo. "Arraso.", "So, this is all settled.", Soyeon said and they all nodded. "Kkkkkkk, Bye." Jiyeon said and walked away with Thunder catching up to her. "Bye guys.", were the last words mentioned and they all went home.