Chapter 4: BORAM && JOON

Nerdy Love.

Annyeong Haseyo. M'10 imnida, i will show you the chapter 4 now. >:))

---

[March 9, 2011/ somewhere far from school and the others,]

[A/n: THE SAME TIME SEUNGHO AND EUNJUNG were together. K? :)]

 

"Yah, why aren't you talking??" Joon slightly panicked, "I dont wanna." Boram pouted,

"Aigoo, you look more beautiful when you're closer." Joon rubbed his neck, 'Is he hitting on me? Uh, pabo.' Boram smirked.

"Yah, wae ironi?"Joon stopped walking, "Why? Cant handle my smirk?" Boram raised her eye brow, slightly amused.

"Aigoo," joon sighed, "Yah, you want Dukboki with kimchi?" boram asked joon tip toeing. "Yah, why are you being like that?" Joon imitated her,

"Why do you ask soo many questions??" boram irritatedly answere, "A-m,, nothing." Joon grinned, "Where? Where will we get dukboki??" joon pouted, 

"There, stay close arraso. Look out for me, arraso?" boram slapped joon, "Yah~" Joon loudly whispered. [dongsaengiee borrow. >:))] Boram snuck into the crowd, it was a street food stand. Many people were buying, boram found a sweet spot to get some without the vendors knowing. Boram quickly snatched 5 dukboki bowls and ran towards joon, she over passed the shocked joon,

"YAH PABOYAH! RUN!" Boram shouted at joon which made the vendors notice them, "OMO!OMO!OMO!" joon ran towards boram, they made a good escape. THanks to boram's good leading skills, she managed to lead the vendors away from their path, 

"That was fun wasn't it? here have two." Boram gave joon two dukboki's "It was.. " Joon laughed, boram laughed with boram. 

"You know you could've told me, you didn't have to do that." joon ate his dukboki. "Aigoo~ Its soo good!" boram grinned, she ate her dukboki like a child eating lollipop. 'Who knew T-Ara's boram had this side?' Joon smiled, 

"Palli eat up." Boram smiled, "Aja, lets go to a cafe i know." Joon grinned,  "They sell peanut pancakes?" Boram smiled, joon nodded and pulled boram,

On their way towards the cafe, "Why dont you tell me something about you?" Joon recommended. "Boram-imnida. I hate people who give give me credit because of my looks. I want to work hard,." Boram smiled looking down. 'Aw.' Joon giggled.

"Yah, you giggle like a girl, now your turn." Boram punched joon's arm lightly. "Well, my sister is your best friend, i pretty much hate to teach honestly i do, but i'm willing to help you. "Joon Rubbed the back of his neck. "Komawo," boram mumbled. Joon smiled as he heard what boram said.

"We're here." Joon opened the cafe's door, "Of, its warm here." Boram grinned, Joon nodded and sat down on his usual seat. Boram faced joon and Joon took out a menu.

"Yours?" Joon asked turning the menu's page. "Peanut Pancakes" Boram tapped the table swiftly. "Yeah, sure.. " Joon smiled. "May i take your order?" a squeaky voice approached joon, "Oh, i'll take a vanilla pie and Peanut pancakes" Joon said not taking his eyes off the menu.

"That would be all?" The waitress leaned her chest over joon's shoulders. "Sir~♥" The waitress tried to flirt with joon, "Excuse me miss, would you mind, your big silicon is disgusting, and oh may i ask where you did it, i have a gay friend who's interested in applying fake s." Boram gave the waitress a ' please look.' The waitress stepped back and walked out. 

"Wow." Joon clapped his hands in amusement. "Wae?" Boram chuckled. "Thanks for doing that, that girl kept on bugging me since this cafe opened, " Joon Smiled, "Oh cincia? Then why are you still buying food here?" Boram sounded a bit disappointed.

"Because of the food, their peanut pancaked are the best."Joon gave a friendsly wink to boram, "Oh~" boram softened. "Orders here." a manly voice came from joon's back, "Komawo." Joon smiled. The waiter layed down the tray then joon and boram started eating. They talked to each other about alot of stuffs and realized they had alot of things in common.

*Kimiwa ma beautifulllllll hangover! Hangover!* Joon's ringtone alarmed, some one was calling him.

Caller: Ei gi!

Joon: Oh umma, wae?

Umma: Get home safe, annyeong!

Joon's mom hung up.

"You wanna go home?" Joon looked at his watch it was already 7:30 "Sure," Boram smile.

"Aja." Joon stood up and left money on the table. They took the bus, "Annyeong joon, this is my stop." Boram waved good bye. "Annyeong! " Joon waved back "Annyeong! Get home safe!" boram winked at joon. 

"Aigoo." Joon sighed in content. The bus stopped in front of joon's house, "Oh, no sign of dirt." Joon mumbled, 'Where's eunjung?' Joon thought. Joon walked towards their door and opened it. "Annyeong Umma! I'll study now. "Joon went upstairs. 

'Where is that girl??' joon thought, he was worried of his sister's safety, since she was always hot, joon didn't know who she was with, or even where she was. Joon couldn't help but wait, until he finally couldn't take it anymore he called his sister,

 

“Yoboseyo?”

“EunJung-ah. It’s Joon.”

“Oh. Oppa. Wae?”

“Where are you and who are you with?”

“I’m at the bus stop with SeungHo-shii.”

“Are you on you’re way home?”

“Neh, oppa.”

“Will SeungHo-hyung bring you home?”

“Molla. Where are you, by the way?”

“I’m at home already. Give the phone to hyung.”

“Uh. Okay?”

EunJung gives the phone to SeungHo.

“Bo?”

“HYUNG! Bring my sister home, kay?”

“Wha—“

SeungHo was cut off as Joon hung up.

joon didn't know what took them so long just then as soon as joon got down stairs..“EUNJUNG-AH!”, Joon shouted. “Bo?”, EungJung replied as she plopped down the couch. “Nothing. Sleep early. We have school, kay?”, “Sure.” “Good night.”, Joon said as he kissed EunJung’s forehead good night. “Night, oppa.” EunJung smiled.

 

[After a while]

Unnie. Come to my house. Let’s have a slumber party with Oppa and his friends, MBLAQ. Bring Joon-oppa with you. ~Jiyeon(:EunJung read out loud and stood up from the couch and ran towards Joon’s room. “OPPA!”, EunJung yelled. “WHAT?!”, Joon was scratching his head. “Let’s go to Princess’ house.”, she said. “Why?”, “She’s having a slumber party and MBLAQ’s coming.”, “Oh, okay. Let me change first.”, “Okay, okay.”

Joon got dressed and they both left the house as they said their goodbyes to their parents.

 

_____________________________________

m'10 out. ;)

------------

aegyo<3's note:

ooh. burn! that waitress better stay away from joon!

unnie, i love it! =))