Chapter 3: EUNJUNG && SEUNGHO.

Nerdy Love.

AEGYO<3’s Note.

 

HI! CHINGU! AEGYO<3 Here. (:This chapter will be in the 3rd Person POV. K. That’s all. ENJOY!

 

================================================

[March 9, 2011/ somewhere far from school and the others]

 

“EunJung-ah.”, SeungHo called out. “What?!”, EunJung asked irritated. “Uh. Okay. To make this easier. My name is SeungHo, your tutor in Math. Now, it’s your turn.”, SeungHo coolly said. EunJung gave no response. “Uh. Do you mind introducing yourself to me?”, SeungHo asked. “YES. I DO MIND. To make this easier, let’s discuss on some rules.”, EunJung said. “What?”, SeungHo asked. “Are you deaf or are you just playing stupid? I said LET’S DISCUSS ON SOME RULES.”, EunJung repeated with a little hint of irritation. “Okay. EunJung, the last time I checked you’re not my boss. And also, I am the TUTOR and you’re just a TUTEE. That clearly says that I AM your BOSS.”, SeungHo said still calm emphasizing on the words BOSS, TUTOR, TUTEE and I AM.

 

EunJung raised her hand to punch SeungHo, but SeungHo said, “Punch me, and you fail and not pass sophomore year.”, as EunJung put down her hand irritated. This dude has guts., EunJung thought. “Now, will you please introduce yourself so I would CLEARLY know you.”, “The name’s Ham EunJung. And the only subject I’m failing is MATH.”, EunJung said emphasizing on MATH. “Now, that wasn’t so hard, was it?”, SeungHo ironically said. EunJung rolled her eyes. “You said you have some rules.”, SeungHo said. “Oh. Right.”, EunJung said as she handed SeungHo a paper.

 

EunJung’s Rules

 

  1. Tutor should follow what EunJung says.
  2. Tutor should NEVER be late on sessions.
  3. Tutor should NEVER touch EUNJUNG.
  4. Tutor should be nice to EunJung.
  5. Tutor should be entertaining yet serious.
  6. Tutor should never go against EunJung.

 

, SeungHo read out loud. “Well. Looks like Rules number 1 and 6 have no effect on me.”, SeungHo laughed. “Whatever.”, EunJung said as she rolled her eyes. “Hey, EunJung.”, “What?”, “Uh. Want ice cream?”, SeungHo asked. Suddenly EunJung’s face lit up and she grinned from ear-to-ear as she replied SeungHo with a squeal  and a loud “YES!”, EunJung pulled SeungHo towards an Ice cream shop and said, “SeungHo-shii. I want VANILLA.”, EunJung said with aegyo. “Wow. This is the first time I’ve seen another side of EunJung, the Queenka of Bi High!”, SeungHo said while paying for their ice creams.

 

“Aja?”, EunJung said as she got her ice cream. “Where to?”, SeungHo asked. “I don’t know. Let’s go to the mall.”, EunJung suggested as she ate her ice cream. “Come on.” The two leaders went to the mall and explored a little while having a conversation and eating ice cream.

 

“Uh. EunJung-ah.”, SeungHo called. “Hm?”, “Uh. I have a question.”, “What?”, EunJung was cutely eating her ice cream. “I was a new student last year…”, SeungHo started. “Yeah, I’ve heard.”, EunJung responded. “What’s the question?”, EunJung asked curiously. “Uh. Did you have plans on bullying me last year? ‘Cause I heard from MBLAQ that you bullied them when they first went to Bi High and since when were you and T-Ara the Queenkas of Bi?”, SeungHo asked all in one breath.[A/N: as if it’s possible. HAHA!] “Oh. That. Well, about the bullying. I never plan those, I just approve them. Boram and the girls planned those bullying stuff. They even bullied Joon and Thunder even tho’ they’re related to me and Jiyeon. And yes. They planned on bullying you. But they noticed something different from you so they never continued it. We became the queenkas when SNSD, the last set of queenkas, graduated. SNSD consist of 9 people. 5 of them were the Top 5 Students of Bi High, too. So they were really popular. There, you know the story of T-Ara. Questions?”, EunJung said, this time very seriously. “Uh. Are you the oldest in T-Ara?”, “Well, no.”, she replied. “I thought the oldest member is always the leader.”, “Well, you thought right. Boram is the oldest. But they changed it since I stayed longer in Bi High.”, “Oh. Now I get it.”

 

“Oh. Now you get it.”, she repeated what SeungHo said as they both laughed and finished their ice cream.

 

EunJung’s phone was playing Change by 4Minute's HyunAh which means someone’s calling.

 

“Yoboseyo?”

“EunJung-ah. It’s Joon.”

“Oh. Oppa. Wae?”

“Where are you and who are you with?”

“I’m at the bus stop with SeungHo-shii.”

“Are you on you’re way home?”

“Neh, oppa.”

“Will SeungHo-hyung bring you home?”

“Molla. Where are you, by the way?”

“I’m at home already. Give the phone to hyung.”

“Uh. Okay?”

EunJung gives the phone to SeungHo.

“Bo?”

“HYUNG! Bring my sister home, kay?”

“Wha—“

SeungHo was cut off as Joon hung up.

 

“What did he say?”, EunJung asked as she receive her phone back. “You wanna go home?”, SeungHo asked, ignoring EunJung’s question. “Uh. Sure.”, “Okay. I’ll bring you home.”, SeungHo offered. “Okay then?”, EunJung replied kinda weirded out.

 

The ride to EunJung’s home was quiet until they reached EunJung’s house. “This is my stop SeungHo-shii. Thanks for the .”, EunJung bowed. “Sure. Tomorrow after school. Tutoring session, kay?”, SeungHo reminded. “Yeah, sure, whatever.”, EunJung laughed. “Bye.”, SeungHo started to walk away. “Bye.”, EunJung waved.

 

[Inside EunJung’s house]

 

“EUNJUNG-AH!”, Joon shouted. “Bo?”, EungJung replied as she plopped down the couch. “Nothing. Sleep early. We have school, kay?”, “Sure.” “Good night.”, Joon said as he kissed EunJung’s forehead good night. “Night, oppa.” EunJung smiled.

 

[After a while]

Unnie. Come to my house. Let’s have a slumber party with Oppa and his friends, MBLAQ. Bring Joon-oppa with you. ~Jiyeon(:EunJung read out loud and stood up from the couch and ran towards Joon’s room. “OPPA!”, EunJung yelled. “WHAT?!”, Joon was scratching his head. “Let’s go to Princess’ house.”, I said. (I usually call Jiyeon ‘Princess’) “Why?”, “She’s having a slumber party and MBLAQ’s coming.”, “Oh, okay. Let me change first.”, “Okay, okay.”

 

Joon got dressed and they both left the house as they said their goodbyes to their parents.

 

==================================================

AEGYO<3’s note

CHINGU! HEHE. SNSD made a cameo! Ohhhhhhh! K. Did my Chingus enjoy? Yes? Good. No? WHY NOT? Oh well.

BYE EVERYBODY! :**** 

 

________

 

WHY DID SEUNGHO BUY ME ICE CREAM?? :">>:)) 

--m'10

=====

unnie, SeungHo bought ice cream for EunJung, not you. =))

--aegyo<3