Chapter 5: QRI && G.O

Nerdy Love.

AEGYO<3’s Note:

 

Hi CHINGUS! (: Keke~ ENJOY!

 

Maybe this will be in Qri’s or G.O’s POV. It might change, so watch out.(:

The ITALIC words, sentences or phrases are just thoughts, kay?

=======================================================================

 

[March 9, 2011/ somewhere far from school and the others]

 

[Qri’s POV]

 

Aish. Why do I have to be with G.O? Can’t I be with Thunder or at least Joon-oppa?! *sigh* I wish I was with—“Qri-shii?”, G.O called. “What?”, I asked coldly. “Uh. I know you don’t like this as much as I do. But please do cooperate with me.”, he pleaded. “Okay. For the sake of MY grades. You’re in luck.”, I said emphasizing on MY. “Why?”, “You’re friends with my best friends’ brother.”, I said. “He… He… He…”, He managed to say. Ohmygoodness. This dude is so cute and manly at the same time! Ohmygod. Qri, what are you saying?! WAH! Qri, snap out of it. “Where do you wanna go?”, He asked, smiling. “Park? I don’t know. Maybe we can play with kids in the park. I love kids.”, I suggested. “Oh. So do I. Let’s go?”, “Aja!”, I grinned.

 

[At the park]

 

“Awwww. Look at the kids.”, I said. “Annyeong Sohee[A/N: lets imagine that Sohee from WG is a cute 6-year-old kid. kay?(: carry on.]-shii.”, He said to the kid who approached us. “Annyeon ByungHee-oppa!”, the girl named Sohee hugged G.O. “Sohee-shii. This is Qri-unnie. She’s… Uh. My friend in school.”, he introduced me to the kid. “Annyeong.”, I smiled. “Annyeong Unnie!”, she greeted with such a cheerful smile. “Unnie.”, Sohee called. “Neh?”, “Are you oppa’s girlfriend?”, she asked ohmygod. What a question, my dear. “Well, no. We’re just friends my dear.”, “Oh. Oppa, oppa! Put me down. I wanna play with unnie.”, “Okay.”, he replied as he put Sohee down. “What do you wanna play, Sohee?”, “Let’s go on the see-saw.”, she grinned cheekily. “Aja!” This kid is so cute!

 

[G.O’s POV]

 

Looking at Qri and Sohee play makes me happy. At first I don’t wanna tutor Qri, I wanted Soyeon. But seeing Qri like this made me change my mind. Maybe T-Ara does have some kindness in them. I don’t know tho’ what’s the problem with this girl. She’s Korean, yet she’s having a hard time with Hangul? Whaddup with that? HAHA!“G.O-shii!”, I heard Qri call. “Neh?”, I asked as I approach them. “Can we stay here for a little while? I wanna play with Sohee more.”, she requested. “Neh. Oppa! Jebal.”, Sohee pleaded with aegyo. Sohee knows I can’t resist her aegyo. Oh, well. “Sure.”, I agreed with a smile. “YEY!”, the two girls cheered. “UNNIE!”, I heard Sohee call Qri. “Neh?”, She answered. “I’m going to play with my friends, you want to join me, unnie?”, the six-year-old asked. “Uh. No thanks. You go play with your friends. I’ll be with ByungHee-oppa, kay?”, She said. Oh. She called me ByungHee AND oppa. Ohmygod. HAHAHA! “Yah. G.O-shii.”, Qri called. “Neh? What happened to ByungHee-oppa?”, I teased. “Don’t push it. That was just for the kid.”, she protested. “Whatever you say.”, I said sarcastically. “You’re really in luck that you’re a friend of Joon. If you weren’t, you would sure have a black eye by now.”, she threatened. “Oh. I’m so scared.”, I teased. “Why you little!” She yelled and started to chase me. We ran and ran like little kids in the playground. “Unnie and Oppa sitting on a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G.”, Sohee sang.

 

 Qri stopped and looked at Sohee. “Oh. Is Sohee teasing unnie?”, Qri asked pretending to be clueless. “Neh!”, Sohee furiously nodded and started pushing Qri towards me. “Oh.”, I dully exclaimed when Qri finally bumped into me by Sohee’s pushing. “Sohee!”, I hear someone call. It was Sohee’s parents. “Annyeong Ajhumma, Ajhussi.”, I bowed with Qri following. “Annyeong ByungHee-ah.”, They both greeted. “Oh. Is this a girlfriend of ByungHee?”, Ajhumma said referring to Qri. “Anindeyo.”, Qri politely said. “We’re just friends.”, I continued. “Oh. Whatever you say, dear.”, Ajhumma smiled cheekily. Like mother, like daughter. Keke~ “We’ll go now. Thank you ByungHee and…”, Ajhussi stopped obviously asking for Qri’s name. “Qri…”, she said. “…and Qri for playing with our daughter.”, Ajhussi bowed. “Annyeong-higaseyo.”, Me and Qri bowed. “Bye Oppa! Bye Unnie!”, Sohee greeted as she kissed me and Qri on the cheek. “Bye Sohee!”, Qri greeted as I waved to Sohee. And they left.

 

[Qri’s POV]

 

That kid is so cute. Can’t wait to meet her again. “Where do you wanna go next?”, G.O asked. “I don’t know. Let’s just rest.”, I said. “Okay.”, he replied as we sat down on the bench. “What’s her full name?”, I ask. “Who?”, “Sohee.”, “Oh. She’s Ahn Sohee.”, he answered. “How long have you known the Ahn family?”, I asked sounding a little bit curious. “My family and the Ahn family are friend since I was a kid.”, “Do you mind if I ask your story?”, I said. “Nah. I don’t mind. Well, the Ahn family and my family met in this park when I was like 4 years old. They got together when I met Sohee’s brother, Ahn Daniel[A/N: Let’s pretend that Niel from TeenTop is older than MBLAQ], and became friends. Niel was this protective guy, he even protects Sohee so much.”, he said. “Is this Niel older or just the same age as us?”, I asked. “He’s 2 years older. So he’s a senior.”, “Does he go to Bi High? ‘Cause his name is awfully familiar.”, “Yeah. He goes to Bi.”, “Oh. Carry on.”, “Thank you. Then when me Niel-hyung were close our parents met and eventually they got really close very fast. Now, every Wednesday we go out to eat with the Ahn family.”, he finished.

                                        

“Oh.”, I said.

 

Qri’s phone rang to the song Hello by SHINee

“Yoboseyo?”

“Unnie.”

“Neh, Soyeon-ah?”

“Where are you?”

“I’m at the park with G.O, you?”

“I’m on my way to Jiyeon’s crib with Thunder”

“Oh. Why there?”

“Jiyeon called. She invited T-Ara there.”

“Oh. Okay.”

“Come now, please. Jiyeon’s bugging me and Thunder”

“Okay, okay.”

“Annyeong Unnie!”

“Annyeong Soyeonieee!”

 

“G.O-shii. Let’s go to Jiyeon's house.”, I offered as I stood up. “Why?”, he asked clueless. “ ’Cause Jiyeon invited us.”, “Oh. Aja.” He stood up. “Let’s go.”

 

Then we both left the park.

=======================================================================

 

AEGYO’s Note:

 

Eh. Eh. Annyeong!

 

Sohee from WG and Niel from TeenTop made a cameo! WOHOOOO! =)))) K. =)))

 

 Like? Love? Subscribe? Comment? THANK YOU!(:

 

ANNYEONG! SARANGHAEYOOOOOO! :******