You Took Her Away

Music Troubles

 

‘Sure, Ryeowook seemed really irritated when I was first introduced to Super Junior. At first I thought we could’ve been best friends, not until he started groaning when we first met, of course he’s a popstar and maybe thought I was some kind of crazy fan that’ll spill all their secrets anyway. After a while I got used to it, but then he started acting really different a few days ago, almost as if he liked me hanging around the group. When I think about it, he’s a really nice guy but in this hug, it feels like we’re more than best friends. More than friends forever…’ Haneul thought as she was wrapped in Ryeowook’s hug.

‘When I first saw Haneul, I thought she hated Ryeowook. I thought she would be nowhere as close to him as now, them hugging… just… it breaks my heart. Wae Haneul? Wae? When I first saw her… I thought it was love at first sight. When we hang around together, it makes me feel happier than when I am with Super Junior. But just seeing Ryeowook… he didn’t betray me, he just doesn’t know how I feel, only Haneul… but does she?’ thought Sungmin as he leaned against the wall.

His eyes wandered around the room, trying to keep his tears in. Ryeowook and Haneul continued hugging.

‘I feel this warmth whenever I’m around Ryeowook. The same warm feeling I get whenever I’m around Sungmin. They are really great guys. Do they know how I really feel? Do I really feel that way about them?’ Haneul thought.

After a long time, they finally separated from the hug.

“Gomawo oppa,” said Haneul smiling.

 

Two days later…

“Ya! Why are you here?” shouted Sungmin to Ryeowook who was in front of his door.

His angry tone almost scared Ryeowook.

“I-I… I just… came to see H-Haneul.” replied Ryeowook quietly stuttering.

“Wae?!”

“I came t-to… talk to her.”

“About what?!”

“… never mind, I’ll talk to her later.”

“Ya! Answer!” demanded Sungmin.

‘Why is he acting like this? Why is he screaming?’ Ryeowook asked himself.

“Answer!”

“It’s nothing,” replied Ryeowook quickly not wanting to get yelled at again.

This was it. Sungmin couldn’t keep in his anger any longer.

“Ya! You come to my house and want to talk to Haneul! Now I want to know what you want to talk to her about! If it’s nothing then get the hell out of here!” shouted Sungmin.

Ryeowook was always very sensitive and his tears would start flowing by now but he was tired. Sick and tired of being the weak one in the argument.

“Ya! If I want to talk to her about something then I might want to talk to her privately! You don’t have to know!” shouted Ryeowook back.

“How dare you speak to your hyung like that!”

“Well you’re not acting like one! You’re getting angry at me for nothing! If someone wants to talk to her, would you let them instead of me?! Or would you be a selfish hyung and keep her locked up in your stupid house?!”

“That’s enough!” said Sungmin as he punched Ryeowook to the ground. “Just because I want to know, doesn’t mean you don’t have to tell me! You took her away from me! You’re the one who’s being selfish!”

“I didn’t do anything! Why do you care?!” shouted Ryeowook.

He got back up and punched Sungmin back.

“Why do I care?! You’re the one who didn’t even have a second thought of her when we met her! I’m the one being generous and letting her stay at my house! Of course I would care even if my own dongsaeng wanted to talk to her!” shouted Sungmin as he grabbed Ryeowook’s shirt and slammed him against a wall. “You took her away from me Ryeowook! You did! And now she… she…. She chose you over me!” Sungmin’s tears started falling from his eyes. “How could you do this to me Ryeowook? Why did you take her away from me?”

Ryeowook punched Sungmin off of him.

“What do you mean?! I didn’t take her away from anybody! You go to conclusions too fast! We’re just friends!” shouted Ryeowook as his voice started getting lower. “Maybe we’re more than that…”

“You bastard!” shouted Sungmin as he punched Sungmin again.

He kicked Ryeowook in the stomach but he punched him back.

“Haneul chose no one!”

“Of course! On Christmas Day! I saw you hugging her! She broke my heart and you caused it!”

“It’s not my decision! Have you even asked her yet?!”

“You little brat!” said Sungmin punching him to the floor again.

“YA!” they heard someone’s voice coming from the doorway.

They looked to see Haneul.

“What are you doing?!” she asked.

Sungmin got off of Ryeowook. For some reason, Haneul was crying. Sensitive she was, and she hated it when trouble came. She ran to her room and cried on her bed. Sungmin and Ryeowook just looked at each other and there was silence.