Article

Who My Son Picked to Love

Korean

Mandarin

Your POV

I wake up early as always, Sehun is still asleep on the other side of the bed.

I give him a kiss on the forehead before changing into some running clothes.

I step out of the apartment ad slip on my headphones slipping my I-pod into its holder on my shoulder.

As I leave the building and slowly start to run I see different girls looking at me with a glare in their eyes. Some look at their friends and back at me. I feel weird did something happen that I don’t know about.

I take a deep breathe when I come to the marker of my run today since Sehun is still in the apartment.

I slip my headphones out for a second to hear a group of girls talking as they look straight at me.

What is she doing?

Who does she think she is?

I’ve heard rumors that she and Luhan are only together cause she had his baby.

No way, I heard its cause she’s a loose cannon and her dad is in charge of a lot at SM.”

I notice the group of girls and the one that said that last comment is a trainee at SM.

I walk over to them and give her a look.

Kid!” she jumps and looks up at me, “What the heck are you talking about? I’m not with Luhan-shii.

Then who’s the little boy?

She shows me a picture of Luhan and me holding laughing with Sehun hooking our arms.

I give her and her friends a hard look, “That little boy is Sehun and he’s my son. Luhan is not the father. Do you have a problem with that?” I ask them and they shake their heads. “Good.

I place my headphones in my ears and start to run back to my apartment building.

When I enter the apartment Sehun is in my arms.

Sorry Sehun mommy had to go for a run. You know how she can get sitting when she doesn’t.”

He nods his head and smiles at me.

Mommy are you alright you look a little sad?

I smile at him as I pick him up in my arms, “I’m fine, baby.

I set him down and point to the TV. He smiles and nods finding the arraing channel so that he can watch it. Not that I’m sure why he only watches that channel.

I look to see that he has it loud and search for what the girl had shown me. I sit in front of my computer shocked by the article. I look through my phone until I find Luhan’s I call him.

It takes him a few rings to answer me, “What the heck? Luhan have you seen the latest on the Exo website.

No, should I look,” he answers tiredly.

Yes! Look Luhan.

I hear a keyboard on the other end then a gasp…

Since when have we been a couple?

I know,” not that it would be so bad I think and say to myself.

I look at the article to see a bunch of Luhan and me together chasing around Sehun around the photo studio.

They’re saying that Sehun is your son.

It’s silent until I hear him say, “He is like a son to me. I don’t’ mind people saying that. They don’t’ know anything that is going on they are just speculating since it took the others to play with us.

Luhan I don’t know what to do. No one at school knows of Sehun. I’ve kept it s secret from them since I didn’t want to be looked down on even more. They already know who my father is or at least some of them do.”

Jia Li  just calm down alright. We’ll think of something. Alright?

Alright it’s just I don’t’ like this kind of attention Luhan. I hate it. People looking at me and watching me. I like to stay invisible.

Even though if it came to you I’d have all eyes on me, but you just care for Sehun. I don’t’ think you could love me as I love you.

Luhan’s POV

She doesn’t want eyes on her like this. Then does that mean she’d never agree to be with me.

 




Sorry its a bit short today but i wanted it to be a bit supsenseful for them

What will they do?