Zoo

Who My Son Picked to Love

Korean

Mandarin

Your POV

I smile as I walk into the living room to see all the EXO members picking on Luhan and playing with my son.

I laugh as I walk in and scoop up my son into my arms, “Are you ready for the zoo?

He nods his head then looks at EXO, “Can they come with?

I look at them, “Do you want to come with us?

They shrug, I’m not sure can we?”

I walk up to them and look at them with Sehun in my arms, “Please,” the two of us beg at the same time.

They look at us and sigh, “Fine, but how will it be we won’t be recognized?”

I tap my chin and shrug, “Call daddy and see what he says. I need to get my son and I ready.”

Luhan’s POV

Everyone knows who she is with her son.

I mean what kind of girl would be walking around with a small child and 12 guys.

Who wants to go to the zoo?

I raise my hand along with the three maknaes and Kyungsoo.

Alright and what about you guys?

I think I’m going shopping,” Baekhyun says and soon everyone has a plan for the day.

When Jia Li comes back into the room with Sehun newly dressed and showered much like Jia Li.

F_svZQEzY7XkVht3B-wxKkwnW5jgwsoFSOSkKmfj

4wd7SrUdqRFbAdAYw5IVGew3agPUsN36OYTZ_YXp

Alright in the car to the zoo i swear the guys are lucky that they decided to keep their headphones in well I drove us to the zoo.

Sehun is sitting in the backseat with the youngest, but he simply has a smirk on his face.

I look at  Jia Li and tell her about how they are acting peculiar but she seems to notice it as well.

Luhan doesn’t seem like they are up to something?”

I nod my head and keep my hat and sunglasses on. I watch as she plays with her hair which seems to be a lighter shade of brown than it was before.

Did you do something with your hair?”

She looks at me shocked, “How did you notice most of the time people don’t notice what I do with my hair?

I keep my eyes on the road as I say, “I notice a lot about you and how you are trying to grow your hair out lately but trying to hide it with clipping your hair back. Unlike today where you have your hair down and curled mostly cause you had it in a bun all of last night.

I notice through the corner of my eye her face brightens even more as the sun shines through the window to show off her hair with a light halo on top of it.

Sehun leans over to me and whispers, “today is the day.”

they are going to make me confess to her.

I sigh as I look over at her and smile, “Jia Li,” I lose track of what I was about to say when I watch a small green fleck appear in her eyes.

What is it Luhan?

It’s nothing, I forgot what I was going to say.”

She reaches over and takes my hand, “When you think of it just tell me alright.

I nod my head and soon I’m being dragged around the zoo for a good hour.

Let’s go see the bats,” I hear the baby of the group ask.

I nod my head and soon we’re in the part of the zoo with bats and let’s say Jia Li doesn’t seem happy. She’s clinging to my arm.

Jia Li, are you alright?”

She nods her head as she rests her head on my shoulder, “I just don't like bats.

Why?”

I had a bad experience when i was a kid. I find it kind of bub, but it still scares me a bit.”

Mommy is like batman,” Sehun tells me.

I chuckle as we walk more into the cavern where the bats fly freely. soon i look around to notice that Sehun, Sehun, Tao, Kai, and Kyungsoo are missing.

Jia Li must have noticed as well, “Where are the boys?”

I shrug my shoulder, “Let’s just get out of this cavern.

She nods her head and attaches herself to me. When we reach the door and try to open it we notice that it’s stuck.

“Tao!” I hear Jia Li shout.

Nope, wrong name.

Kai and I bet Kyungsoo open this door this moment.”

“Nope,” I hear Kyungsoo say.

We sigh and I watch Jia Li race across the cavern trying to be quiet well doing so when she reaches the other side and tries to open it she starts shouting at her son, Sehun, and Tao.

You boys are so dead when i get out of here.

I listen as I walk up to her side to hear laughing and her mumbling some random words.

Guys let us out. Jia Li has a phobia of bats.”

I hear them say a few things and Jia Li sighs as she wraps her arms around me.

Soon bats start flying around and she screams hiding her head in my chest.

Shhh... It’s alright. I’m here,” I tell her as I hold her head to me chest.

She looks up to me and asks, “Why do you always worry about me?

Because i like you,” I tell her.

Well i like all of you guys, but I don’t show worry as much as everyone else.

I don't’ just like you...

What do you mean?

I mean I love you.

Her face seems completely shocked and says in English, “You love me.”

I nod my head, “Yes, I love you. I love you.

She sighs and looks at me, “I love you, too."