Chapter 4

Disney Princess Tales (K-POP version)

Baekhyun was murmuring insults at Chanyeol. Yep, she left the crowd so she could go home. When she arrived, the maids welcomed her but she just nodded.

"Princess Baekhyun." One of the maids called.

"Yes?"

"The King wish to speak to you."

"Where is he?"

"In the Guest Room with his guests."

"Ah. Ne. Kamsamida." Baekhyun bowed before leaving.

When she reached the door, she heard talking and laughter. She knocked before opening the door. Her father and his friend was looking at her except for the other boy. He just look somewhere else.

"Ah. There's my daughter."

"Appa!" Baekhyun shouts as she ran to hug her father.

"Yunho, this is your daughter?"

"Neh, Leeteuk."

Baekhyun broke the hug and looked at Leeteuk. Queen Leeteuk smiled at her.

"Wow. She's beautiful, right?" She asked as he nudged her son.

The boy hissed before looking at Baekhyun. She was smiling but it disappeared once she saw who it was. The boy's angry face turned into a smirk.

"You!" Baekhyun exclaimed as she pointed at him.

"Ayo. Wassup, BACON!" Chanyeol smirked before he exclaimed those words out loud.

Baekhyun glared at him.

"Yah! How many times do I have to tell you I'm not Bacon?!"

Chanyeol smirked.

"How many times do i have to tell you that to me, you are?"

Baekhyun growled lowly and Chanyeol smirked as the two had their glaring contest. King Yunho and Queen Leeteuk watched in confusion.

"You two know each other?" King Yunho asked.

Baekhyun broke the glaring contest and looked at her father.

"No."

"What do you mean?" Chanyeol asked Baekhyun.

Baekhyun glared at him.

"I mean I do not know you."

"Who said you don't? You do know me, remember?" Chanyeol smirked.

"You..." Baekhyun said as she tried to calm herself down.

"You what?" Chanyeol smirked.

Baekhyun just ignored him and turned towards her father.

"So what is it that you want to tell me, father?"

King Yunho smiled before patting the empty sopt next to him. Baekhyun sat next to him.

"As you can see. Me and King Kangin were best friends for a very long time."

Baekhyun nodded.

"We really want to be related so we-"

"Decided to married?!" Chanyeol interrupted. Baekhyun whack him in the head and told him to shush.

"Well sorta, Chanyeol. But remember how you were told you were betrothed?" Chanyeol nodded.

"Well here it is. My daughter. You and my daughter are betrothed."

Baekhyun and Chanyeol's jaws dropped.

"MWO?!" Both exclaimed in unison.

Chanyeol thought about it for a minute before smirking.

"Aw, Bacon. You don't want to marry me?" He said as she hugged Baekhyun.

"Yah! I told you I'm not Bacon!" Baekhyun said as she slapped Chanyeol's arm away from her.

"To me, you are." He said innocently.

Baekhyun growled lowly as she glared at Chanyeol, who only smirk evilly at her. She looked at her father.

"Father, is this all?"

"Yes. This is all."

"Good. I'll be going."

"But you barely came back."

"Yeah. But after I saw some Happy Virus around here, I don't want to stay anymore." She said as she glared at Chanyeol, who returned the glare. 

"Father, I'll be with the others. Bye."

​Baekhyun left before her father could protest. Chanyeol continued to glare at her until she was gone.

"Chanyeol, how do you know Baekhyun?" King Yunho asked.

"Met by coincidence." Chanyeol smirked.

"Um. I guess I'll be going to. Bye."

With that, he left. King Yunho and Queen Leeteuk stared at the door, blankly.

"There's something going on between them." Queen Leeteuk commented.

"I couldn't agree less."

Both sighed before looking at the door again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Baekhyun stomped all the way down the stairs while insulting Chanyeol. She was about to head out the door when someone stopped her.

"Bacon."

She turned around and glared at him.

"What do want, Happy Virus?"

Chanyeol glared at her.

"Who's Happy Virus?!"

"You." She smirked.

"Oh really, Bacon. To be honest, I hate that name."

Baekhyun smirked.

"So we're even now. You call me, Bacon, and I call you, Happy Virus."

"Oh. You like the name, Bacon?" Chanyeol smirked.

"No!" Baekhyun shouted as she glared at him.

"Whatever." Chanyeol smirked.

​Baekhyun glared at him before stomping out the door. Chanyeol watched in amusement. He grinned and shook his head before walking out the door.

​___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So how was it? Yay! Baekyeol are betrothed. Let's celebrate~! Ok jk. Yay~! More characters~! Woot, woot. Ok ignore me. XD

​Hope you guys like it. Comment~! Subscribe~! Thanks for reading. Saranghae~! Kamsamida~! XD