Chapter 1

Disney Princess Tales (K-POP version)

Luhan was walking to the bookstore. She was so happy to get another book. When she opened the door, the owner greeted her warmly.

"Ah, Luhan. Here again? Weren't you here a few days ago?"

"Well, yes. It's just I've finished the books already."

"Already? My, my. You sure are a fast reader aren't you." The owner chuckled.

"Is there any new books?" Luhan asked, changing the subject.

"I'm afraid not."

"Oh okay. Then I'll just check out this one." Luhan said as she handed a book to the owner, who took it.

"Beauty and the Beast, again?"

"Oh come on. It's just my uh um my..."

"One-hundredth time." 

"Ah ne." Luhan said as she blushed.

The owner chuckled before he hand the book to Luhan. Luhan looked at it before to the owner.

"Here. Have it."

"But-"

"No. I insist. Only you're the one who always check this one out so have it."

Luhan wanted to protest but she know if she continues the owner would throw in more reasons. She just sighed before taking the book.

"Thank you, sir."

"No problem, Luhan."

Luhan bowed before leaving. Once she step outside, she opened the book and read the first page. Then she crashed into someone which caused both of them to fall on their bottoms, hard.

"Ow." Luhan pouted as she rubbed her .

"S-sorry. I did not see you."

"Oh it's okay."

Both of them looked up.

"LUHAN!"

"KYUNGSOO!"

Both of them shouted as they pointed at each other. Luhan got up and helped Kyungsoo gat up.

"Luhan, what are you doing here?"

"What do you think?" Luhan said as she motioned the book in front of her.

"You came back from the bookstore, right?" Luhan nodded.

"Where are you doing here, Kyungsoo?" Kyungsoo sighed before she replied.

"Shopping." 

"It's those girls again, right?" Kyungsoo nodded.

"Psh. Torturing you because of jealousy."

"It's okay, Luhan. There's nothing I can do about it." Kyungsoo sighed.

"Your life is just like Cinderella you know that."

"Impossible. There's no prince."

"But what if there is?"

Kyungsoo was speechless. She had dreamed of a prince coming to save her but she never thought it would come true. Luhan spotted the shopping list.

"Can I see the list, Kyungsoo?"

Kyungsoo handed the list to Luhan. It was folded. Luhan looked at it curiously before lifting it up above her head and let the list dropped. Which reached under her waist. The handwriting was also small. Luhan's jaw dropped.

"How do they expect you to carry all the ingredients?!"

"It's fine, Luhan." Kyungsoo sighed.

"Need help?"

"Aniya. I don't want to be a burden to you and your father."

"No, you're not." Luhan said as she shook her head.

"It's okay. I'm fine." Kyungsoo said.

Luhan gave up with a defeating sigh.

"Okay, if you say so. But remember if you need help, just tell us. Me and the others would be grateful to help you." Luhan said with a smile.

"Thank you, Luhan." Kyungsoo smiled.

"Oh. Got to go. Bye." Kyungsoo waved a bit and so did Luhan.

When Kyungsoo was out of sight, Luhan sighed.

"Kyungsoo doesn't deserve this. I wish someone would rescue her soon."

With that, Luhan turned around and continued walking. She didn't bother to read because she felt bad for Kyungsoo. Without looking, she bumped into someone again.

"Aish. Can't you watch where you're going?!"

"Sorry." Luhan mumbled as she got up. 

She kept her head down as she picked up her book and left.

"Wait."

She stopped but didn't look back.

"What's your name?"

That's when she turned around. There waa a handsome guy standing in front of her. He was glaring at her. His glare made shivers go down her spine.

"Hello. Are you there?"

She snapped out of her thoughts and stare at him.

"Y-Yes."

He rolled his eyes.

"Do I need to repeat myself? I said what's your name?"

"Why should I tell you?" Luhan asked as she stared at him, suspiciously.

"Do you not know who I am?" He asked in a cold tone. 

Luhan was getting scared. All she could do is shook her head.

"Are you sure you don't?"

"Who are you? Are you important or something? Why do I need to know who you are?"

"What's your name?" He smirked.

"Not telling you."

"You'll regret it." 

"How are you so aure?"

He smirked before he left. Luhan's jaw dropped.

"What a man." She muttered before going home.

As Luhan walked home, the man stopped and glanced at her sideways with a smirk.

"Prince, why are you looking at her for?"

"I don't know. Do you know her?"

The man glanced at Luhan.

"Oh. She's Luhan."

"Tell me a bit about her."

"Well, she is the daughter of an inventor. He's known as the town's crazy man. She loves to sing and she loves her father a lot. She also have 5 closest friends. Other than that, her most favorite hobby is reading. She always head down to the bookstore to get one. Prince, why are you asking about her all of a sudden?"

The Prince smirked to himself.

"Don't know just curious."

Luhan was out of sight. The Prince turned around and left. The man shook his head.

"Guess he's interested in her." He muttered his breath before following the Prince.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So....how was it? Was it good, bad, or what? Thank you all for reading. Don't forget to comment. Kamsamida. Annyeong. *poof* XD