Struggle Begins

Struggling Love
Couple of weeks later, Tiffany and Luhan's relationship grew even stronger, 

but there's one problem.. Hiding it from the company and obviously not getting caught... The only people they can trust is ofcourse their group members.

One day Luhan ask Tiffany for a dinner date which was at 2 in the morning, They dressed quite secretly, hoping no one would recognize them. After eating their dinner, they left the restaurant..

The next day a news headline appeared, and it states " SNSD's Tiffany and New Rookie Group Exo's Luhan Going on a Date".. Tiffany heard the news and was quite upset, she was scared she's gonna get yelled at by her manager..

So she called Luhan and they met again, they were extra careful so no one would definitely see them...

Tifany: Luhan I dont want anyone to know were going out.

Luhan: What? You should'nt let anyone get in between us.

Tiffany: My fans will be upset!

Luhan: Don't worry, they'll understand.

Tiffany: but Luhan... maybe we should just stop seeing each other for a while, after this whole news dissappear.

Luhan: Are you sure about this?

Tiffany: mhhmm..I'm sorry.

Luhan: Wait Ti...

(Tiffany left)

It has not been a week yet. Both Tiffany and Luhan could'nt stand being apart from each other..

Tiffany felt horrible, she wanted to meet Luhan, she wanted to call him, but was scared that he wouldnt answer..

She tried anyways, and was surprised Luhan picked up..

Luhan: Tiff!!!

Tiffany: Luhan, I'm so sorry..You're right we shouldnt let anything get in between our relationship.

Luhan: No, it's fine. I couldnt stand being away from you.

Tiffany: Me too.

.....

The next day both of them were determined to go to the SM office with their hands tightly holding each others hand.

There they tried convincing the head of the office Lee Soo Man to unban dating.

Luckily Lee Soo Man said Yes.. And they can confidently go out in public.

.....

A couple of weeks later, Tiffany and Luhan appeared in the same variety show as well as with some other kpop idols. But in the corner of her eyes she see's someone next to Luhan, which kind of made her feel jealous and uncomfortable....... Who could it be???