The Meeting

Struggling Love

Tiffany and Luhan new each other since highschool. Both of them went to Korea Kent Foreign School.

They have had crushes on each other since then. But they got separated because Tiffany have debuted into SNSD.

(Years have pass)

One day Tiffany and the rest of SNSD members went to SM entertainment building to practice..

There she found out that Luhan have just debuted into the group EXO.

She became really excited! Tiffany visits the building more often to see if she could encounter Luhan.

Finally she bumped into him.

Luhan said "Hi Tiff" , and Tiffany said "Hi" as well...She was then surprised when he heard Luhan say "I miss you"

.....she mumbled and said "me too"... Luhan told her to meet him later after he's done practicing..

After hours, they met and talked for just a few minutes because Tiffany's fans might see both of them and might get suspicious.

They then exchange phone numbers..:)

That night both of them video called each other for hours..

Tiffany felt the urge to say something to Luhan but she was scared of what he's going to think of her..

...but she said it anyway.

Tiffany: Luhan, i miss you sooo much for the past 4 years...

and i like you..( nervously said it)

Luhan: Tiff, I like you too...And the thought of being with you motivates me to work harder and debut faster.

(Tiffany was relieved)( she smiled)

Luhan: I wanted to tell you i like you for a long time ever since highschool, but i didnt have the guts to do so. So does this mean were together now, as boyfriend and girlfriend?

Tiffany: (eyesmiled) Yes namja chingu..