The Game Part 1 (Teaser/Short Chapter)

Love War

Recap: *Announcement* *Announcement*
Heart pieces 7/40 found. 7/40 found. -pause-
Giveaway at Tiffany's in 2 minutes.
Winner earns -------- *end* *end*
The intercom cut off as everyone looked at each other in excitement.
'Giveaway?'
'Tiffany's?'
'4th floor??'
'HURRY UP!'
Everyone rushed to Tiffany's..

-----commercial break-----

*flashing people rushing to the store*
Awaiting them, is a mission card.


When all of them gathered, JS read off the card:
'21Bang VS RM!  Make 21Bang nominate 1 member to become a MC so that two teams are even. Then, within the teams, find the most expensive item within this level.
Awards and further instruction about today will be given afterwards!'

JS looked at 21Bang---'So, who is gonna be the... MC?'

21Bang ignored him as they gathered in a circle for silent discussion.
'Wah...! So group minded, discussing this!' JS covers his embarrassment by commenting.
Caption: Really?
*flashing picture--they were actually playing Black and White...*
Caption: '! ! !'

Finally they uncurled and smiled a triumphant smile, except one.
'I suppose Seungri is MC?' JS laughs as Seungri nods moodily.
JS happily him the cue card as  both teams ran off.
Caption: What was the most expensive thing in this floor? Shoes? Rings? Necklaces? Gems?
Bracelets? Or something else??

-21Bang status-
*Walking around discussing*
'Oppa, what do you think it would be?' Minzy asks TaeYang.
'Hm, would it be a necklace? It needs the most materials to make?'


'There would be a Running Man sign right?' Bom says absentmindedly,  thinking about the previous episodes of Running man she had watched.


'Probably...' TOP answered, detachedly, looking at the little charm puzzle  piece she was fiddling with nervously before stuffing it in her pocket.
'8D much....' he muttered as he fingers his own as well.
'Taeyang might be right...' Jiyong says, looking at CL for her approval.
'But...' CL trails off as she got cut off by Minzy, saying, 'YEAH! Let's go!!' before running towards a 'CityHeart' store and looking for a tell-tale 'R' sign.
Data giggles, grabs the first hand she could find, And ran excitedly towards Minzy.
She did not realize it was Taeyang's until it was too late and dropped his hand immediately as the rest of their group mates laughed.
The laughter disappeared as they began the hard search.
'Its not that...'' Minzy said disappointedly as the 7 people searched through the jewelry stores available quickly.
*flash hopeless desolate thinking picture of 21Bang*
Caption: Then... What is it?

-RM status-
'Aigoo... coffee shop...' SJ strode over to a 'StarBucks' and sat in the comfy seats.

'Come on! We can sit and talk about it first...' SJ coaxed the rest of the RM over as they say down comfortably. 'Time is of essence, hyung!' JK says, but was lured over anyway.
'Anyway, this mission giveaway aside, you know that they are looking for puzzle pieces? Like this...' Gary forgets about the current mission at hand as he measures out the size of Taeyang's puzzle piece wanting to tell RM about the guests secret mission.
'We should look for some and hide them...' JK says, smirking evilly.


'I don't know... If they catch us with it they will not trust us.' JH says.
'YAH YAH YAH. mission at hand, guys.' JS tries to divert the attention back.
'Most expensive thing? It has to be jewelry...' SJ injects, thinking about the all the money he used to buy his wife jewelry.


'There got to be tons of jewelry shops here...' GS says, disheartened.
They were about to get up from their seats when...
'YAH. Get down! Look-- they are looking through jewelry stores too.' JK says, his sharp eyes catching sight of TOP and Bom running frantically.

 
'So it's not jewelry..' What could it be... I must find it!! My pride is on the line!! 

-21Bang-
Slowly, they meet up at a random corner of the 4th floor, worn out and tired."What should we do," TOP slumped down like a rag doll against a wall. All of them appeared disheartened as they remained silent for a while. "I don't know, only jewelry seems expensive." Bom replies after a long silence. 

CL suddenly said, "What if it ISN'T any thing like jewelry or something? Like miscellanies? Its possible isn't it?"  GD snorted. "Miscellaneous items? Like what? It's not like a plant or something could be considered the most expensive item." CL's only reply was to smack him on the head crossly and GD yelped. 

Caption: LOL LOL LOL LOL

"Well, what else is there here?!" Bom asked annoyed, as she pored over the store inventory conveniently beside them. TOP stood up from his slumped position and joined her from behind. 

"From what I see, there isn't anything here, except shoes and jewelry... Wait what's this?" TOP said. 

He traced the words with his finger and Bom irrationally put her hand over his to stop him from covering the words as the rest of the 21Bang gathered around to see what TOP had found. 

"SERIOUSLY HYUNG?" GD was heard groaning. 

"FOR A MOMENT I THOUGHT YOU WERE SERIOUS TOP OPPA!" Minzy whined.

The rest of the members simply facepalmed, "EESH!" 

Caption: What was it that made them so... exasperated?

*Camera zooms* 

'ATM 기계' ATM machines. 

TOP scratched his head a little, and answered, "Well, it could be anything right? ATM's are where we get the most money from, so it could be the most expensive!" 

GD mimed hitting his head against the wall, "But that would be WEIRD!" 

Dara took on a thoughtful expression, "You know, its not actually wrong, Running Man is kinda unpredictable. I mean the heart piece thing? KYAAAA, its so out of the normal~!" 

"Are you kidding," GD moaned as the scene cut into the 7 of them dragging their feet to the ATM. 

Caption: So... is it? 

Scene changes with CG sparks to the ATM corner and zooms into the "R" sign at the side of an ATM. 

Yes, they are right~! The answer IS the ATM! 

-RM side- 

*At the same time* 

"HUL I BET I WILL BE ABLE TO FIND THE CLUE~!"  Haha whipped out his cell phone and started typing furiously. 

PD: Haha, no cell phone. 

*pd takes cell phone away*

Haha showed a sad face and turned back to complain but Gary snapped his fingers suddenly. He was looking at an inventory page of this floor on one of the random signboards. 

"ATM, hyungs, ATM. The MOST EXPENSIVE thing is the ATM for its ability to spit(?) money." 

"ATM? The most expensive thing? Gosh, they're sick." Haha muttered. 

Caption: Both groups are heading to the same place. The thing is... Who will reach it first? 

 

Meanwhile...

-Seungri-

"AHHHHH WHY AM I ALONE PD I HATE YOUUUUU~!" 

Caption: Oops. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry 4 short chapter, Its cos I have school tomorrow and I really wanted to update a challenging fic on my birthday~! T_T 

^^ Please Subscribe and Comment~! :D