Realization

Love War

'We have special guests today!' Yoo Jae Suk started the filming.

'OMG~! IS IT A GIRL GROUP?!' 
Haha screamed. 
 
 
'I love you~ Wow, fantastic baby~' 
The two familiar tunes filled the room as if to answer his question. 
Coming in to the screen mysteriously were 21BANG! CL and GD were even holding mikes---it was evident they live sang that tune. 
'Hello, we are 21BANG!' yelled the 8, in perfect sync.
Running Man were stunned into silence. 4 girls... And 4 Boys. 
 
Oh. My. God. Was the PD talking about 21BANG? (A/N: They know 8 ppl were coming but they do not know who exactly.) 
 
'WAH...' JS said, overcoming his shock. '2NE1, it's your first time here on RM, in fact you hardly come up on variety shows, thank you for coming!' 
'Uh... Thank you...' 2NE1 bowed. 
'2NE1 I LOVE YOU~!' Haha yelled, breaking the mood easily. 
'Yah, Haha, aren't you getting married soon?' JK jabbed at his dongsaeng ribs. 'oh. Honeyyyyy you understand right?' Haha made moon-eyes in front of the camera, effectively making every one giggle. 
 
'BB! We just met like, 20 episodes ago! How were the fashion name-tags?' JS continued asking. 
'Awesome! And We just had to come! Support out dear dongsaengs here...' JY supplied, smiling the killer smile. 
'Awww~' JS made lovey dovey sound effects as 2NE1 blushed. 
 
'THANK YOU 21BANG for joining us! Now we head for the mission location...' JS continued, but stopped there, looking at 2NE1 specifically...
'AH GO GO GO!' 2NE1 cheered, finally getting the silent hint after an awkward silence. 
Caption: " . . ." 
 
*cut to shopping mall* 
'WOW~' they gasped at the large mall. There were tons of areas to hide clues here! 
'Like our first episode...' GS reminisces over the past. 
'Yeh, yeh.' 
'PD, what is our mission?' JS asked, eager to get down to work. 
'You have already received your mission before hand. 21Bang, go to the 4th floor to begin your mission. Running Man, stay here. You have 10 minutes to spread out.' 
 
Caption: The PD is making this too obvious...
 
"Should we move in pairs or something?" Dara asked in the lift curiously.
"Huh, I don't think so, makes us easier to be seen. We have walky talkys right? You know how the PD hyung says to only trust the 8 of us here, I think we cannot trust the Runnning Man sunbaes." Seungri answers. The other seven nods their head thoughtfully. 
 
Caption: PD... -.-
 
 
*Ding* 
The elevator has reached the fourth floor.
Camera man: You have 7 minutes left. 
"OhMaiGod," CL says, beginning to panic-- she has never been to such a variety show before. 
"There are only five floors right?"Bom confirms.
"Yeah,we should spread out now and stay in contact, okay?" TOP says, before turning on his heel and disappearing upstairs. 
 
"I'm following Hyung," Bae says before disappearing as well. 
 
With 6 minutes left on the clock, 21bang disappears. 
 
 
Positions: TY, TOP, GARY: 5TH FLOOR
CL, BOM, SUK JIN: 4TH FLOOR
MINKKI, DARA, JIHYO, JONGKOOK: 3RD FLOOR
GD, JAESUK: 2ND FLOOR
SEUNGRI,HAHA, GWANGSOO: 1ST FLOOR
 
5TH FLOOR CHECK IN STATUS:
 
TY and TOP were hiding out at the staircase area, looking out for Running Man. Although not completely certain what role Running Man plays in this, they are determined to listen to the PD's advice. 
 
"HYUNG!" TY shouted. 
"Someone is coming!" 
"HUSH."
"Gary sunbaenim?" 
"What should we do?"
"Look for our clues and leave?" 
It was almost hilarious, 2 people at the staircase area, whispering and having a conversation. 
"Look where, hyung! Look, the 5th store is like, a clothing retail chain store for god's sake, the whole floor is one connected long chain of clothing stores!"
"I guess we just have to try..." TOP tiptoed out and dove through the door of a random store. 
 
They began riffling through racks and racks of clothes, constantly on the lookout for a certain Gary. 
Flipping through some dress shirts, TOP groaned, "How long must we search! How many racks of clothes are there over here!!" 
"Hyung,shh! Gary sunbae is on this floor you know." Taeyang says, now looking through some folded attire. 
Wherever the PD's hid the clues, it certainly wasn't easy to find. 
 
"We should get Jiyong this for his birthday," Taeyang muttered as 
 

as he flipped through a rack of leather jackets idly like he was browsing  casually. 

TOP spared a glance at the handsome collection, he absentmindingly nodded his head. 
Just then, TaeYang poked his ribs hard. 'OW!' TOP whimpered. 'What was that for?' he said, glaring at TaeYang. TaeYang pointed at a leather jacket. Inside of it was pinned a black puzzle clue piece. 
'Its Ji's...' TaeYang looked at the piece wondrously. 
'We finally found one!!' he says in hushed tones, before grabbing that piece and stuffing it in his pocket. 
TOP folded the t-shirt he was looking at neatly and dropped it back to its original position before pulling out his walkie talkie. 
'AIGOO HYUNG! We do that later! We search for other's while we can!' 
TaeYang pushed at TOP's hand, pumped up by finding a single puzzle piece. 
'NO, we do it now!' 'LATER!' 'NOW.' 'Later!' 
 
Caption: ... Are they going to argue for the next 39 pieces as well? 
 
'Okay, FINE LATER!' meanwhile, the arguing has dropped to a consensus. Luckily(?) for them, Gary was still nowhere to be found... 
 
Caption: KANG GARY WHERE ARE YOU!
 
'Thanks Hyung. Let's go look for other pieces...'
The two childish boys continued their search. 
Suddenly TOP whispered--- 'HIDE! GARY SUNBAENIM!' 
'WHAT?!' the two boys began to panic as they spotted the approaching familiar figure. 
'Its not even hide and seek but I'm feeling the scare so bad...' 
TaeYang whispered to the camera as the two boys ducked under the clothes. 
 
Caption: This is Running Man! <3 
 
'Let's go to the changing room...' TOP whispered. 
 
Caption: Changing... Room? 
 
The two began to duck walk to the changing room which was a few meters away. 'Aigoo... So tiring!' TOP whispered after reaching the room. Grabbing the VJ's camera hurriedly, the two of them quickly entered the room. 
 
As the door opened by TaeYang who was still squatting down,  the caption read: Ghost~ 
 
The two boys squeezed into the small cramped area. 'BAE!' TOP suddenly said. He directed the camera to the top of the mirror--- 'LOOK!' 
 
Pasted there was a yellow puzzle piece. 
'MINE!' TOP says, eyes gleaming. He reached out and grabbed the curiously shaped piece. 
Then there was a knock on the door... 
'TOPPP~ TAEYANG~' There was no escaping now... He was just outside the door. 
The two boys looked at each other, gulped and TaeYang reached for the handle.
'Sunbae!' he smiled and greeted. 
'What were the two of you doing in a changing room... Together?' Gary tries to lighten the mood as he wriggles his eyebrows suggestively. 
'AH SUNBAENIM!' TaeYang blushed.
'OOOoooooo.... And call me hyung.' 
'we didn't do any of that sort, hyung!' TOP says. 
'Ah, OK. I just wanted to give you this' Gary says, taking out an orange puzzle clue piece. 
'OH HYUNG!' TaeYang says, reaching out to take the clue piece. 'That is mi--' he stopped. If he doesn't trust him, he should not tell him which colour is for who, right? 
'Where did you find it?' TOP tries to cover the situation. 
'Uh, on a deco?' 
---rewind--- 
*shows a commercial with puzzle piece and Gary*  
 
Caption: Deco? 
 
'Thanks hyung...' 
 
4TH FLOOR CHECK IN STATUS 
 
CL and Bom at control deck, looking in CCTV cameras' live footage. 
 
Caption: Smart people... 
 
'Unnie. It's SukJin ahjusshi...' CL says. 
'Suk Jin sunbae?' Bom asks.
'According to Jiyong Oppa, SukJin sunbae is nothing...' she continues. 
 
Caption: *laughter* 
 
'So let's just go out and do our thing?' CL confirms. 
'Yeah...' Bom smiles. 
'Lets Go...' CL says. 
 
Screen Caption: Arrow pointing under some boards--- purple puzzle piece. Are they gonna miss the clue like that? =O 
 
The two girls walked out of the room. The door closed. 
And then it opened again. 
'Unnie, IM SURE I SAW IT. Purple.' The two girls scanned the room. 
'OH!' Bom saw the purple colour. 
She ran towards it and pulled it out. 
'Whoo~ we found it!!!' she yelled. 
'Its Minzy's... We should hurry and find ours, unnie.' CL smiles. 
 
The 4th floor is full of jewelry and shoes--- the ladies best friends, and the man's worst enemy. As they were guarded by SukJin, the girls did not bother to hide as they walked around normally. This greatly shortened their searching time--- in 15 minutes, they found CL's white puzzle piece in some black killer heels by, well, CL --Christine Louboutine,  Jiyong's black puzzle piece on display with some diamond cuffs, and Bom's green puzzle piece hidden under cases of fabulous crystal white-gold heart necklaces. 
 
And all this without SukJin realizing... 
 
Caption: SukJin... ._. 
*flash picture of SJ looking around aimlessly* 
 
*Annoucement* *Announcement* 
Heart pieces 7/40 found. 7/40 found. -pause- 
Giveaway at Tiffany's in 2 minutes. 
Winner earns -------- *end* *end* 
The intercom cut off as everyone looked at each other in excitement. 
'Giveaway?' 
'Tiffany's?' 
'4th floor??' 
'HURRY UP!' 
Everyone rushed to Tiffany's.. 
 
-----commercial break----- 
 
A/N: 
Hey :) 
I'm sorry, is it very bad? ^^ 
Give me some help by suggesting what they can do at Tiffany's!! >~< 
And love me by subbing and commenting!
 
P.S. you do know that the better the suggestions, the faster and more updates? XD