Hanging Out With Teen Top

My Life: On The Run!

 

Chapter 7

“Good morning ShinKi!” CAP and Chunji greeted.

MinAh paid no heed to them and continued to her seat. Until a certain someone just had to show up.

“Yo.” L.Joe greeted and wrapped an arm around her neck.

MinAh cringed at the skin ship and tried her best to get out of his hold, but he wouldn’t have it. L.Joe dragged her to CAP and Chunji. “Are you guys ready to go?”

“Yup! Come on, I don’t want the teacher on our back.” Chunji said and started stretching.

*What’s happening?*

L.Joe smirked and looked at MinAh. “Are you ready?”

“Ready for what?” MinAh asked, absent-minded. *I did it again!*

CAP and Chunji froze, hearing her speak for the first time. “Whoa,” CAP blinked, “did you just talk? Why is he talking to you?”

L.Joe shrugged and chuckled. “Because … I’m L.Joe, his favorite hyung.”

“What the heck? But you barely knew him for a day!” Chunji complained.

“Yeah, yeah, complain later. Let’s go now.”

“Wait!” MinAh stood her ground. She already talked so she may as well just continue. “Where are we going?”

“Where else?” CAP smirked, still a bit surprised. “We’re going to ditch class.”

“NO! I can’t, I got here based on a scholarship. I need to stay and study.” MinAh furrowed her eyebrows.

“You’re talking to us who are also scholarship students.” Chunji chuckled. “We do this all the time, but haven’t gotten kicked out yet.”

“Well that’s you guys. I’d rather stay.”

“Too late.” L.Joe shrugged and dragged her out of the room. CAP and Chunji followed then soon the maknaes came as well. Niel saw the position L.Joe and MinAh was in and, being the blunt person he is, made notice of it. “L.Joe! I’m surprised you haven’t gotten beat up yet, holding on to ShinKi like that.”

“Of course not.” L.Joe smirked and pulled MinAh closer, which made her blush a little. “We’re best friends. He wouldn’t dare beat me up. Right, Ki Clown?” When MinAh didn’t say anything, L.Joe frowned and poked her head. “Hey, you wouldn’t right? Right …?”

MinAh pouted but nodded. L.Joe wasn’t content with that and continued to poke her. *What the hell is he doing?*

“Hey, I can’t hear you.” L.Joe poked her one more time then she snapped, causing the maknaes to jump in surprise. “Yes!”

“That’s not what I want to hear. You have to say hyung.” L.Joe poked her again.

“Yes, hyung.” MinAh murmured, embarrassed. “Now release me.”

“I’ll stop poking you, but I won’t release you.” L.Joe cheerfully said.

“Wow … Did ShinKi hyung just talked?” Ricky asked, shocked.

“Yeah … He sounds like a girl!” Niel laughed.

MinAh froze, panicked again, and turn around to glare at him. Niel ran behind CAP, flailing his arms. “CAP hyung, help me!”

CAP raised an eyebrow and stepped out of the way. “No, you’re the one who called him a girl. You deal with it yourself.”

“Calm down, little clown.” L.Joe chuckled and pulled her again. MinAh made an hmph noise and turned back around.

They all walked past the garden to the wall beyond that blocked the students from the town overhead. When they stopped, MinAh looked around in confusion. *What are we doing?*

“Pass me your backpack.” Changjo told MinAh. “Wae?”

“Because we’re going to hide it and hop over. So take your money and stuff like that in case.”

“I don’t think this is safe…”

“Who said anything about being safe?” Ricky smiled and climbed up the vines that was growing on the wall, and then disappeared over the top.

CAP followed then Niel, Chunji and Changjo. L.Joe stayed behind. “You ready?”

MinAh shook her head. “I don’t think I want to-,”

“Too late!” L.Joe grabbed her and pushed her on to the vines. MinAh scowled in disgust as she felt the vines. She was never one for nature such as plants, bugs and mud. They disgusted her to no ends, but she may as well go with it.

When MinAh went over she saw Teen Top waiting. L.Joe came as soon as her foot touched the ground and they all went into town. MinAh was a bit … scared, to be honest. She heard storied about kids ditching school and how the cops were on their tails. She’s never liked the cops, mainly because she was afraid they would take her somewhere she didn’t want to be if they found out she was underage and an orphan.

“Let’s go play some video games!” Ricky cheered as they went into an arcade room. MinAh looked around, curious. “What do you want to play, ShinKi hyung?”

MinAh shrugged. Ricky smiled and pulled him over to a racing car game. “Well, let’s play this first.”

MinAh sat in the chair but tilted her head in confusion. *What the heck is this?*

“Don’t stare at it, come on put some coins in.” Niel informed her. “You’re acting as if you’ve never seen this before.”

MinAh looked up at him with innocent eyes. Niel took a step back and blinked. *Woah … Did ShinKi hyung always have such cute looking eyes … Wait … AM I SERIOUSLY THINKING ABOUT THIS OF A GUY?!*

“Before.” Niel blinked. He didn’t catch what ShinKi said and asked, “What did you say?”

“I’ve never played this before.”

“Seriously?” MinAh nodded. The rest of Teen Top looked at her in shock. CAP let out a long whistle. “Wow … Talk about being deprived of life.”

Changjo took a moment to explain the basic to MinAh, who listened intently. She was very curious about video games and had always wanted to try it. When Changjo finished, MinAh started playing. At first, she went off to a rocky start, crashing her car left and right, but after awhile she got the hang of it and started speeding up.

“Go, you got it!” Teen Top cheered MinAh on.

“Why isn’t anyone cheering me on?” Ricky pouted.

Teen Top looked at him, blinked, and then continued to cheer on MinAh. He pouted even more.

 It seemed like Ricky was going to win, but at the last turn Ricky unexpectedly crashed into the wall which slowed down his speed. MinAh rushed by with a perfect turn and passed the finish line.

“WHOOO!” Teen Top cheered and MinAh laughed with glee. When MinAh realized what she was doing, she shook her head and stopped. Luckily no one heard her laughing. *I don’t need them to think that we’re friends.*

“I can’t believe I got owned by a newbie!”

“You did well, Ki Clown.” L.Joe laughed and grabbed MinAh into a light headlock. “Good job!”

MinAh smiled. After that game, she got to play another round and then played other games such as air hockey with CAP, who beat her hands down, House of the Dead 4 with Niel, DDR with Changjo, who was extremely good at dancing, this drumming game with Chunji and then a motorcycle game with L.Joe.

After that they all went to a pizza restaurant to grab some lunch. They entered the restaurant noisily and sat down at a table. The owner of the restaurant came and greeted them.

“Ah, Teen Top is back, huh?” Mr. Nam chuckled. “And you guys have a new member too!”

Mr. Nam waited for MinAh to introduce herself, but she just sat and blinked at him with emotionless eyes. L.Joe shook his head. “Sorry, he’s not a very talkative guy. But this is Lee ShinKi, he just transferred in this week.”

Mr. Nam wasn’t offended and nodded his head in return. “Well, it’s nice to meet you ShinKi. You’re a quiet yet compose one, huh? I think you’re a great addition to this group.”

L.Joe chuckled and wrapped an arm around her. “I think so too.”

MinAh squirmed under his touch. She wasn’t entirely against it, but she didn’t like skin ship, especially with someone whom she was getting confused with.

They ordered what they wanted and sat back and relax. Chunji stretched and smiled at MinAh. “It was pretty fun hanging out with you, even if you are quiet. Like L.Joe said, it is kinda nice in a way.”

MinAh didn’t say anything, and Chunji wasn’t expecting anything either. He grew use to it in a way. Ricky smiled widely and nodded. “I agree! I still can’t believe you beat me though! I think you cheated.”

MinAh rolled her eyes. *You’re the one who can’t turn.* CAP laughed and placed his hands behind his head. “That was your fault.” Mr. Nam came with drinks and went back into the kitchen. CAP grabbed a glass and held it up. “I think we should have a toast to ShinKi, the official new member of our group. Now, whether you like it or not, you’re stuck with us.”

The rest all grabbed their glass and held it up, agreeing. “That’s right!”

MinAh blinked, a bit touched, and held up her glass. They clinked with her and cheered loudly, causing a ruckus among the other customers. MinAh smiled behind her mask. *Hmm … They’re not bad at all … This is bad for me though.*