The Intelligent Rebels

My Life: On The Run!

Chapter 3

Minah was rudely awakened the next morning by a loud tapping noise on her door. Which was followed by the annoying voice of her roommate. “Wake up ShinKi-sshi. I made breakfast and I have to show you your classes.”

Minah let out a loud sigh to let him know that she was awake. Jiyong nodded in triumph and walked away. Minah stayed in her bed for a little while before getting up and getting dressed. She placed on the bandage that was suppose to keep her flat and then on her uniform. She felt a little awkward wearing boys clothing but decided nothing against it.

She placed on her mask then walked out of the door. In the kitchen was a dining table and Jiyong was sitting on one end waiting patiently. Minah raised an eyebrow at the huge amount of food placed on the table.

Jiyong smiled nicely. “Here, I made you breakfast. Enjoy.”

Minah stared at the table, and then walked out the door. Jiyong blinked at the sudden leave. Usually he would dismiss these kinds of behaviors and wouldn’t associate people with them, but … he found himself grabbing his blazers and rushing after the so called ‘ShinKi’.

“Hey! Wait!” Jiyong grabbed Minah’s shoulders. She flinched at the touch and shrugged his grasp off. “Why did you leave without eating? You’re going to get hungry later and I went through a lot of effort to make them for you.”

Minah rolled her eyes. *Wow, I’m so honored.* She just shrugged and looked away. Jiyong looked at her for a full good minute and the nice smile was back on his face which irritated her. “Well, come on. I have to show you your classes, and then I have to go attend a meeting.”

Minah followed after Jiyong as he talked. “So you’re a sophomore, huh? Well I’m a senior, so I guess that makes me your sunbae.” Jiyong waited for Minah to say something. When she didn’t he just continued. “You’re also one of the few who transferred on a scholarship. We only have 5 others, well now 6 including you.”

Minah just nodded, not caring the slightest at what he said. Jiyong pointed out all of her classes. She made a mental note of the numbers and the locations. After they were finally done, Jiyong smiled. “Well, I guess this is the end. I hope you won’t have problems getting to your classes tomorrow, since school starts then. If you ever need me just ask alright?”

Jiyong didn’t expect her to say anything, which she didn’t, and bowed then left. Which left Minah all by herself. Since she was up and had nothing better to do, she decided to go on a tour. She walked down endless of hallways with endless of rooms. Some were dance studios, and then there was the English wing for seniors, History wing for sophomore, and so on. *How do these people walk through here without getting dizzy?*

Getting dizzy and stuffy, Minah walked as fast as she could to the nearest exit. It took her to the backyard where a huge garden could be found, a pond, a plaza and many others things. She was generally amazed by it. She’s always loved the outdoors since it always brought peace to her.

She walked around the plaza, looking at the flowers that were hanging about until she walked straight into a rock hard figure. She glanced up to see a tall, burly cute looking guy. He had a goofy smile on his face and small eyes. Then she noticed that he was one of the guys from the office yesterday.

“Hey, I’m CAP.” He held out a hand. Minah glared and stood up, dusting herself. CAP wasn’t fazed by this though and kept that silly grin on his face. “There’s no need to be hostile. I’m just like you, a scholarship student.”

Minah raised an eyebrow then proceeded to walk back the way she came from. CAP wasn’t going to have any of that, though, and grabbed her. “Come, you have to meet the rest of our fellow friends.”

*Did he just say ‘our’ friends? Who the hell does this guy think he is?* She couldn’t exactly escape his death hold though and so she went along with him. CAP took her past the plaza to this abandoned looking shack behind the school. Although, the inside was completely different from the outside. Inside was a shabby looking bowling place. If they fixed it up, it probably would be a hit hang out place.

“Hey, hyung! Who did you bring!?” A somewhat girly looking guy popped up. He had brown hair, big lips and eyes that somehow didn’t match him. He was also one of the guys from the office.

CAP chuckled and pushed Minah forward. She growled a little at the rash action until she felt someone shaking her hands. “Annyeong, I’m Niel! A freshman! Judging from your badge, you’re a sophomore! It’s nice to meet you hyung!”

“Hyung-,” She cut herself off from saying anything. *Remember, you’re a guy … But I can’t believe this guy has the audacity to call me ‘hyung’ when we don’t even know each other.* Minah didn’t say anything but yanked her hand out of this little kid’s grip. Niel wasn’t affected by it though.

A red hair boy popped up, who was good looking, and smiled softly. “Annyeong, I’m Changjo. You’re that guy from the office earlier, right?”

Minah arc an eyebrow but nodded. Changjo smiled widely. “I thought you were pretty cool hyung! I’ve never liked that woman!”

The next to show up was a blue hair boy. “You’re that guy from the office! I’m Ricky! It’s nice to meet another scholarship student!”

Minah took a step back at the kid’s energy. *I can most definitely tell that he’s the youngest.* If she thought that was the end to them, she was wrong. This time a kind of blondish brownish hair boy showed up and she immediately knew that he was a player. “Hey, I’m Chunji!” He scanned me from head to toe. “Wow, I think you would be a hit amongst the girls especially with the mask. I think I have a competition!”

Niel laughed. “What competition? You can’t even get a girl’s number, hyung!”

Chunji smirked. “Aren’t you one?”

Niel pouted then smile evilly. “I didn’t know you rolled that way oppa. Of course I love you! ”

Chunji threw a disgusted look and shivered. “Ugh, bad image right there. Really bad image!” He stalked off, still shivering. Minah smiled softly at that, she couldn’t help it, it was too funny.

CAP wrapped an arm around her shoulder. She flinched and glared a hole into his head, but he was oblivious to it. “We’re missing one more of our member, but he’ll come by later. Anyway, we are Teen Top! The rebellious and intelligent group of the school. We all got here based on our smart brains and good looks.”

“With the exception of one.” Chunji coughed out, pointing at Niel. Niel stuck his tongue at Chunji who shot the same thing back. It ended up becoming a war, until Changjo intervened.

“Anyway, we’ll be your friends from here on out. Us scholarship student must stick together.” CAP winked. Minah sighed and pulled CAP’s arm off from her then proceeded to the exit. CAP scratched his head. “What did I do?”

“Maybe he’s just those anti social boys.” Ricky shrugged.

“Although … he kind of seems a bit feminine to be a boy.” Changjo pointed out.

“Oh look! You have a girlfriend to bond with now, Niel!” Chunji snickered.

“At least I have one unlike you.” Niel shot back, causing a glare from him.

CAP chuckled and sighed. “Eh, he’ll come around soon. How can he resist us? We’re a bunch of fun, loving guy.”

“Idiotic, fun loving guys.” A voice said from behind them. L.Joe walked in from another exit and looked at everyone who had silly grins on their face. “What happened?”

“Oh, we had a bonding moment with a new member of our group.” CAP told him.

L.Joe tilted his head in confusion then blinked. “Wait, is it that guy from before?”

“Yup! He’s as feisty and cold as we thought he was. But we’re still going to try our hardest!”

L.Joe chuckled and rolled his eyes. “Yeah, maybe we should just leave him alone?”

“Ani!” Niel pouted. “I like him, especially since he got that Ms. Balding (snickers) to shut up. Not even you can do that L.Joe, and you can be scary!”

L.Joe arc an eyebrow and gave him a ‘what-did-you-just-say’ look. Niel placed his hands up in defense and walked away. Chunji smirked and stood next to L.Joe. “He’s pretty cool looking with his mask. I wonder why he wears it.”

L.Joe shrugged, somewhat curious when he usually never cared. *I wonder if it’s because he reminds me of … me.*