Chapter 9

I'm In Love With a Choding?!

 

 
Sungyeol POV
 
*~~~~ and L have been gone for a while now...*
 
"Yah, have you guys noticed its been 10 minutes already since they both left?"
 
"Maybe L ditched her and she got lost." Hoya laughed. 
 
"Hyung, this isn't funny. I think we should go look for them."
 
"Ok..."
 
--
 
"~~~~! Where are you?!", I screamed which echoed through the empty school. 
 
"L oppa, did you hear that? I think Sungyeol is looking for us!"
 
"He's calling your name... They're not looking for me... ㅠ_ㅠ"
 
"Sungyeol!!!!! We're in here!!! Help!!!"
 
I heard a small scream. 
 
"~~~~!"
 
"Sungyeol!"
 
I heard muffled crying. 
 
"~~~~! Where are you?!"
 
"We're in the closet Sungyeol!"
 
I saw the door shaking. She was pounding on the door. I ran over and jiggled the door handle, it was stuck. I backed away and kicked it off and the door flew open. 
 
"Sungyeol!"
 
She ran to me pushing Myungsoo back into the closet. 
 
"H-hey!" *push* 
 
Her arms wrapped around my waist. She was crying into my chest. *Who made my pretty girl cry?*
 
"It was so scary in there...", she whimpered. 
 
I lightly pushed her off my chest. 
 
"Hey, turn that frown upside down! Smile~ :D"
 
She continued to cry some more. 
I held her face still and pushed the corners of her lips up into a... Smile...? It was close enough. 
 
"There we go. That's much better huh?"
 
L crawled out of the closet on his hands and knees and got up with the support of the wall. 
 
"Wow... You sure are strong for a girl your size...", L mumbled to himself. 
 
--
 
"What are you doing here anyways ~~~~?" 
 
"Oh, umm... Unnies are busy so I have no one to hang out with for the rest of the day, mind if I join you guys?"
 
"Sure!" Woohyun jumped in between us. * block* I thought. 
 
I went to the other side of ~~~~. 
 
"Where do you want to go?"
 
"Ah, I have no where to go, that's why I'm following you."
 
"~~~~-ah! Lets all go to the arcade!" Dongwoo squeezed in between us. T^T
 
"Sure! Lets have a bet! Whoever gets the lowest score has to pay for the dinner tonight! I'm picking the game!"
 
"Yah! That's not fair! You're gonna pick the game you're best at so then you don't have to pay!", Sungjong pouted. 
 
"Where should we eat then?", Sunggyu ignored his comment. 
 
"McDonald's!" Sungjong suggested. 
 
Sunggyu flicked Sungjong on the head. 
 
"Aish! Sungjong! You don't take girls to McDonald's for dinner! And do you want her to get fat?!"
 
Sungjong walked away from Sunggyu with arms crossed. 
 
"Sunggyu oppa~ it's not nice to hit people!"
 
"Yeah!" Sungjong quickly pushed Woohyun out of the way and held her arm. 
 
*Why is everyone being so touchy?!*
 
--
 
Your POV
 
~Arcade~
 
"What should we play first oppas?"
 
"Dance revolution!" Hoya said. 
 
"But I'm not good at dancing...", I pouted. 
 
"Don't worry, just try your best, all you have to do is step on the tile that lights up." 
 
"Ok Hoya oppa..."
 
I got on the machine with Hoya beside me. We both inserted a token and the screen lit up with different types of songs. 
 
"We'll choose an easy one ok?"
 
"Thanks oppa!"
 
"How about Electric Shock?"
 
"Ok I'll do my best! Hwaiting!"
 
"Hwaiting!" Everyone wished me good luck. 
 
The song started and I followed the steps. This isn't so bad actually, not bad for a beginner. I looked at Hoya, his feet were kicking everywhere. *wow... Hoya oppa is a good dancer, no wonder he looks so muscular* I turned back to look at the tiles. The song is over and Hoya oppa won. 
 
"Good job ~~~~!"
 
"Thanks! And I never knew you could dance like that!"
 
"Well now you do! Come on, whose next?"
 
"Me!", Sungyeol jumped up and down. 
 
"Fine, I'm picking the song though.", Hoya smirked.  
 
"Fine with me!"
 
The screen scrolled down. 'B.A.P-Power'
 
"You ready for this Yeol? You can back out now and not embarrass yourself in front of ~~~~."
 
"Aish, just click play!"
 
"Ok... Don't say I didn't warn you..."
 
The song started and I watched all the tiles light up all over the place. Hoya's feet were kicking and jumping all over the place and I could barely catch up to where he is stepping. I looked at Sungyeol. *BWAHAHAHAHA PABO!!!* He's just randomly stepping on the tiles and Hoya is beating him by a mile! 
 
"Yah! Hyung! This is so hard! How do you expect me to dance to this?!"
 
"Haha, that's the point, Yeol."
 
"Aish! I give up!"
 
He stepped off the machine and walked away. *Aish, Sungyeol pabo, you're so short tempered.* I walked to him, he was about to exit the arcade when I jumped in front of him. He flinched at my sudden appearance. 
 
"Yah! Get back in there! We're not done playing! We all had a bet and you can't just leave!"
 
"I don't want to play anymore!"
 
I flicked his head. 
 
"Yah! What was that for?!"
 
"Get back in there or I'll flick you again!"
 
"Aish..."
 
Sunggyu POV
 
*Wow... Sungyeol doesn't listen to ME like that... ~~~~, are you some kind of wizard or something? What is this black magic?!*
 
"Who wants to pick the next game?"
 
"I'll go next", I said. 
 
"Okay oppa, what game?"
 
"Hmm..."
 
"A shooting game!"
 
"Yah ahjussi! Your eyes are practically already squinting! Of course you're gonna get a good target!", Hoya frowned. 
 
"Yah! My eyes aren't that small!"
 
"Yeah Hoya oppa! His eyes aren't that small!"
 
"Thanks ~~~~! At least someone is on my side!"
 
 "You can see his eyes if you look really closely."
 
~~~~ faced me and grabbed my cheeks and pulled me closer to her face. She looked at me with squinty eyes. 
 
"Yeah see! You can see his eyes!"
 
They all bursted into laughter. 
 
"Yah! Come on let's just play already!"
 
"Araso oppa! Haha!"
 
*Aish...*
 
We inserted the coins. 
 
"I'm so gonna beat you."
 
"Hmph! Never underestimate me! I'm not like other girls!"
 
"Whatever."
 
The game started and zombies popped out everywhere, but they kept dying so fast. 
 
"Yah Gyuzizi, you're losing to a girl!" Dongwoo hollered. 
 
"No! My gun is broken!"
 
Dongwoo took the gun out of my hands and shot a zombie. * he's gonna know I'm lying and I'm actually losing to a girl.*
 
"Yah Gyuzizi, there's nothing wrong with the gun."
 
"Never mind, you play."
 
"Yesseu!!!!"
 
I watched Dongwoo play against ~~~~. *darn my tiny eyes*
 
Your POV
 
Dongwoo oppa is playing against me now but I'm still winning. I shot the the last zombie. 
 
"Yay! I won!"
 
"So what? At least I shot some of them!" 
 
-- 
 
Sungyeol POV
 
"My turn to pick a game!"
 
"What game?"
 
"Hmm..."
 
"Aish! Just pick a game so we can hurry up and pick my game so then we can eat and go home!"
 
"Okay... Geez..."
 
I thought for a while. 
 
"Let's play a driving game!"
 
"Don't feel like playing right now, someone take my place?"
 
"I'll play.", Myungsoo said. 
 
"Hwaiting! Myungsoo oppa!" 
 
Myungsoo blushed. *Wait. What. Blushing? Myungsoo? I think I need my eyes checked.* I rubbed my eyes. *oh mah gawsh. Myungsoo is blushing. He can't possibly like ~~~~ right?!*
 
We sat down on the game machine and inserted our coins. We chose our character and chose our car and track. 
 
"You ready Myungie?"
 
"Sure."
 
I pressed the start button. 3-2-1 START. We stepped on the pedal and our cars sped off. At the corner of the screen, it said I was in 5th place. My eyes darted over to Myungsoo's screen, it placed 3rd. *Gotta catch up! I have to win for ~~~~!* I stepped harder onto the pedal even though I know it won't do anything, but it feels like it might actually work. We were on lap 3/3 now, who ever crosses the finish line first wins! 
 
Almost at the finish line and Myungsoo just sped right in front of me! *nooooo!!!*
 
"Yay!!! Myungsoo oppa I knew you could do it!!!"
 
"Thanks ~~~~."
 
*Myungsoo is actually blushing! Crap! Nononono you cannot like ~~~~! She's mine!*
 
I was standing there staring at Myungsoo with a dark aura. Myungsoo looked at me. 
 
"What are you looking at?"
 
"Nothing.", I said with gritted teeth. 
 
"Whatever."
 
"Okay last game! Your turn to choose ~~~~!" Sungjong said. 
 
"Yes! Ok! Lets play skee ball and everyone has to play!"
 
"Can I go first just to get it over with?", Sunggyu said with an unamused voice.
 
"Okay oppa."
 
Sunggyu inserted the coin and all the balls rolled out. He took the ball and rolled it up, it went into the gutter. His second try, gutter. Third, gutter. Fourth, 10. Fifth, 20. Total is 30. 
 
Next is Dongwoo's turn. He inserted his coin. The balls rolled out, he took one and put one foot on the machine. 
 
"Yah! Oppa! You can't cheat!"
 
"Why~! I always play like this!"
 
"That's cheating!"
 
"Fine." 
 
Dongwoo stepped off and rolled the ball up, it went in the 100 hole! 
 
"Wow~ Hyung you were just lucky!" Hoya crossed his arms. 
 
"Psh!"
 
His second try was 20. Third, 20. Fourth, 10. Fifth, gutter. Total, 150. 
 
"Wow! Good job Dongwoo oppa!"
 
"Yesseu! I'm the champ!"
 
"Ha! Celebrate while you can! Because I'm gonna be the champ!"
 
"We'll see! At least I don't have to pay, Gyuzizi has 30!"
 
"Haha, poor Sunggyu oppa, ok who is next?"
 
"Yeollie! Me! Yeollie is next!"
 
"Stop jumping and play!"
 
I put the coins in and all the five balls rolled out. I took the first ball and aimed. I rolled it up and it went... Into... The gutter. I still have 4 chances left. I took the second ball, 30. Third, 20. Fourth, gutter. Fifth, gutter. Total, 50. 
 
"Aish! At least it's still higher than Sunggyu hyung's. You're paying for sure."
 
"Shut up Yeol."
 
Myungsoo POV
 
"Your turn Myungsoo oppa!"
 
"Okay, but I'm not good at this game..."
 
"It's okay! Just try your best!"
 
*Would you stop calling me oppa?! I'm trying not to blush here! Gotta keep my cool!*
 
I put my coin in and the five balls rolled out. I just carelessly threw it and it went in 50. 
 
"It's not that bad! You got 50 on your first try!"
 
"..."
 
I kept playing and it totaled to 50... Yeah, the rest were gutters because ~~~~ kept distracting me with her cheering. *Stupid Myungsoo! KEEP YOUR COOL!*
 
--
 
Your POV
 
So far, Sunggyu got 30, Dongwoo got 150, Sungyeol got 50, Myungsoo got 50, Woohyun got 70, Hoya got 60, and Sungjong got 40. 
 
"My turn!"
 
I put my coin in and the balls rolled out. I aimed and rolled it up, it landed in the 200 hole! 
 
"Wow... Dongsaeng! That's unfair! I bet you play this game all the time!" Woohyun grabbed my hand and swung it back and forth with a pout on his face. 
 
"Yup! But the 200 was just luck!"
 
"Yah! Nam Woohyun! Stop being so greasy!", Sungyeol took his hand out of my hand. 
 
Second try I got it in 100. Third, 50. Fourth, 10. Fifth, 10. In total, I got 370. 
 
"Yay! I win!"
 
"Yay ~~~~!" Woohyun grabbed my hand again. 
 
--
 
After the lovely dinner that Sunggyu oppa paid for, everyone went home. Sungyeol decided to walk me home today. 
 
"Well, thanks for today. I had lots of fun!"
 
"Anytime ~~~~!"
 
I opened my door. 
 
"Oh are your parents at work again?"
 
"Um... Yeah, they're both working late tonight." I chuckled a little. 
 
"Oh well then, good night!"
 
"Nighty Yeol."
 
"Oh wait! You lost your phone right?"
 
"Yeah... Why?"
 
"No reason. Good night!"
 
"Nighty."
 
I closed the door and went to go take a shower and went to bed after. 
 
-----------------—--------——----------------------------------------------------
I might be updating tomorrow because its Christmas!  Well it's Christmas right now cuz it's like 4:30AM ... You get what I mean? Nvm. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!