Chapter 2

I'm In Love With a Choding?!

YOUR POV

I glared at him while stabbing my kimchi with my chop sticks. He was happily eating the kimchi that I paid for. ME. I PAID FOR THE KIMCHI. I PAID FOR HIM. *Stupid tall guy... You'll pay for this... LITERALLY.*

"Hey ~~~~, who is that guy?" Hyorin whispered while pointing across OUR table. Yeah. That's right. Apparently he's sitting with us too!

"WTF I don't know! I just met him today! We sat beside each other on the bus and he told me I looked funny! How rude!"

"But don't you think he's cute?"

"Tch. C-cute?! Yeah right!"

"You know I'm cute~" Sungyeol interupted.

I think I blushed a bit...

*Just eat your stupid kimchi you stupid giraffe!*

"Yah! Sungyeol-ssi!"

He looked up at me and smiled.

"Neh?" :D

"You owe-" He cut me off.

"What's your name?"

"Mwo?!"

"I told you my name, so it's only fair if I know your name." :D

"*sigh* My name is ~~~~ and you owe-" He cut me off. Again.

"Can I have your number?"

"E-Excuse me?!"

He grabbed my phone from the table... Yes... I put my phone on the table. And to his luck, I don't have a freaking password set!

"Hehe... No password?"

"Give it back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I tried to reach for it, but the stupid giraffe was standing now. Great. I gave up after so many hard tries and sat back down on my seat with my arms crossed and cheeks puffed out. He handed me back my phone and I quickly snatched it away.

"Aww... ~~~~ Don't be mad at me~!"

"Go away!"

"Hehe, I gotta go meet my friends now! Annyeong!"

He got up and walked away.

"WHAT?! YOU MEAN YOU HAD FRIENDS THAT COULD'VE PAID FOR YOUR FOOD THIS WHOLE TIME!? YAH! YOU STILL OWE ME MONEY MISTER! COME BACK HERE!"

Then I realized I left my unnies.

"Unnies! I'll be right back! Gotta get my money back!"

"Alright! Have fun ~~~~!"

I ran towards the direction that Sungyeol went. *You shouldn't be too hard to find right? You stupid giraffe...* I tip toed and looked over everyones heads. *Found you!* I ran towards Sungyeol pushing everybody out of the way. I was about the bump into him to make him fall over, but he turned around with his arms open and I was about to run into him. 

"~~~~! You came looking for me? Aww... I knew you fell in love with me!" He smiled that stupid smile and hugged me.

"Let go of me you stupid giraffe!" 

*Why do you have to be so tall?!* Just then I realized my hands were on his chest. *Oh * I can feel myself blushing hard so I quickly let go and tried to wriggle out of his hug of death.

"M-Mianhae!"

He let go of me finally. I glared at him again and he's STILL SMILING at me.

"Yah! Stop smiling! Why are you always smiling?! It's creepy! Stop it!"

"Ahem!"

I turned my head and noticed 6 boys looking at me. One had really tiny eyes and this other one was smiling at me too. There's this other one wearing almost everything purple... WTF... OMO and this guy... He's hot, although he has a scary look on his face. This other guy, was also smiling at me showing his pearly whites which I found a bit cute and another guy... OMG and this boy... He's so cute~! He looks a bit feminine and he has a great sense of fashion! OMO OMO OMO OMO SO CUTE! CUTENESS OVERLOAD!  

"Oh. A-Annyeonghaseyo! Sorry to disturb you guys, but..."

I pointed to Sungyeol.

"This kid owes me money." I frowned.

"Sungyeol-ah, you choding, you made a girl pay for your food?" The tiny eyes guy scolded Sungyeol.

"Sorry about that ~~~~ I'll pay you back for Sungyeol. By the way, I'm Sunggyu and I'm in charge of these kids, it's nice to meet you." He offered his handshake.

I took his hand and shook it.

"I'm Woohyun! Aren't I cute?! Do you think I'm cute ~~~~?! I bet you think I'm cute!" Woohyun did his aegyo, I have to admit, he IS kind of cute.

"Neh! Woohyun oppa, you're really cute!" I chuckled.

"OMO! You guys hear that?! She called me oppa!!! AHH!!!!!!!"

*Oh . Oh crap. Why is he coming towards me. Oh . Crap. Crap. WTF.* He came over to hug me and he was jumping up and down like a little fangirl. I hugged him back. *Bad idea.* Now he's just hugging me tighter and I can't breathe.

"H-help! W-Woohyun oppa! I-I can't breathe~!"

Surprisingly, that stupid giraffe helped pull Woohyun away from me.

"Th-Thanks Sungyeol."

"No problem!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I at writing.

tumblr_lzzysthmpv1r9gfivo1_500.gif

PEACE OUT YO.