Chapter 6

I'm In Love With a Choding?!

Omo! Sorry my readers! I have to update the other half tomorrow! It's bedtime! Happy Halloween!

 
~3 Days Later~After School~
 
 Your POV
 
"Wah! Unnies! It's almost Halloween! Do you have any costume ideas?"
 
"Hmm... I don't know yet...",Hyorin said. 
 
"Me neither, any ideas, girls?"
 
We were going to the mall after school to go check out some Halloween costumes. Halloween is next week! I'm so excited! But I never went trick or treating before in my life since my parents left me and I don't have any relatives I know of to go with me. And my friends had their own families all these years so I decided not to join them. 
 
"~~~~! ~~~~! ~~~~! ~~~~!"
 
We all turned around and saw Infinite walking towards us except for this certain choding who was skipping towards us. 
 
"Oppas!!!"
 
I ran towards them with open arms and Sungyeol did the same and ran to me. I ran around him and towards the group leaving him standing there. 
 
"Annyeonghaseyo Sunggyu oppa! Dongwoo oppa! Woohyun oppa! Hoya oppa! Myungsoo oppa! And Sungjong oppa! I haven't seen you guys in such a long time!"
 
"Annyeonghaseyo ~~~~!", Woohyun beamed. 
 
He gave me a big hug and I hugged him back. 
 
"Yah! What about me?!"
 
I looked up beside me and saw Sungyeol with his arms crossed and a pout on his face. 
 
"Annyeong."
 
"Yah! Be more cheerful when you say hi to me!"
 
He pulled me and Woohyun apart. 
 
"Yah. Sungyeol. Don't be like that to your hyung. Can't you see I wasn't done hugging her?"
 
"Mehrong!" :P
 
"Woohyun oppa!"
 
"Neh~?"
 
"What are you dressing up as for Halloween?"
 
"Hmm... I don't know... Actually, we were all just gonna head to the mall to look for costumes."
 
"Oh! You guys are looking for costumes too?" Hyorin asked. 
 
"Wah! Unnies! You scared me!"
 
"But we were behind you the whole time!" Bora put her hands of her hips. 
 
"Ah... You were...? Uhh... Oh. Let me introduce you to Sungyeol's friends! That guy with the small eyes is Sunggyu oppa! This is Dongwoo oppa, Woohyun oppa, Hoya oppa, Myungsoo oppa, and Sungjong oppa!"
 
"Hey my eyes aren't small!"
 
"Yes they are." Infinite chorused together. 
 
We walked to the mall together since it wasn't that far. There was a store that sold nothing but costumes and accessories. 
 
"Sungyeol-ah~"
 
"Hmm?"
 
"Why aren't you talking?"
 
"Because you hate me."
 
"What?! I don't hate you!"
 
He walked faster. I followed. 
 
"Sungyeol~"
 
I stopped in front of him and he stopped as well. I put my thumbs on the corner of his lips and pushed them up into a smile.
 
"Smile~ Sungyeol!"
 
"Araso!" He showed his gummy smile. 
 
"That's better!"
 
We entered the costume shop together with Infinite and Sistar following right behind us. 
 
"Wah!!!",mouths dropped. 
 
"Unnies! Oppas! Look at all the costumes!"
 
We all ran in and started searching through the racks. 
 
Sunggyu found a grandpa costume, Dongwoo found a dinosaur costume, Woohyun found a kitty costume. And Hoya couldn't make up his mind between a Tinky Winky costume or rock band costume, Myungsoo just randomly chose a Superman outfit. Sungyeol, being the choding he was, couldn't make up his mind. Sungjong was busy helping Sungyeol decide on an outfit. I chose a princess outfit since I always wanted to wear a pretty gown. Hyorin got a hello kitty costume, Bora got a Rilakkuma bear outfit, Dasom and Soyu both got ballerina costumes. 
 
"Sungjong oppa, you go find your costume, I'll help Sungyeol!"
 
"Thanks ~~~~!"
 
~10 Minutes Later~
 
"Aish!! Babo! Just pick a stupid costume!"
 
"What's your costume?"
 
"I'm wearing a princess dress!"
 
"Ok! I think I know just what to wear now! Thanks ~~~~!"
 
"You're welcome?"
 
I went to Sungjong to see what costume he got. 
 
"Sungjong-ah! What costume did you pick?"
 
"I'm gonna be a farm boy!"
 
He showed me the costume with blue overall jeans, red checked shirt and a straw hat. 
 
We all paid for our costumes and went home. 
 
CAN ANYONE GUESS WHAT SUNGYEOL'S COSTUME IS?