Chapter 4

I'm In Love With a Choding?!

YOUR POV

 
It's been almost 2 weeks since I last seen Sungyeol and his friends. The first day of a new school year just started today and here I am... Sitting in this classroom listening to the teachers introducing themselves and blah blah blah... *Grr... When is this stupid class gonna end?! I'm starving!* I checked my phone for the time. *AHH!!! I'M GONNA STARVE TO DEATH!!! YOU'RE PAYING FOR MY FUNERAL YOU STUPID SCHOOL!!* I looked around and noticed something odd... Why is everyone staring at me...? I turned around and saw my unnies sitting there uncomfortably. 
 
"What's wrong?" I whispered. 
 
"I don't know... Everyone is just... Looking this way..." Dasom whispered back. 
 
*RING RING RING*
 
*THANK GOD!!!! FINALLY IT'S LUNCH TIME!!!!* 
 
"Ahhhhh~ Unnies! Let's-"
 
Suddenly, I stampede of boys charged towards me. 
 
"AHH! I didn't do anything! I'm just a new student!"
 
*huh?* I spun around and saw the herd of boys surrounding my unnies and saying some pretty ridiculous things...
 
"OMO! ARE YOU NEW HERE?!"
 
"YOU NEED A TOUR AROUND THE SCHOOL?!"
 
"CAN YOU GO OUT WITH ME?!"
 
"WHAT'S YOUR NAME?!"
 
"WOW! YOU'RE SO PRETTY!"
 
"CAN I BE YOUR BOYFRIEND?!"
 
I stood on a chair and shouted at the boys. 
 
"YAH! GET AWAY FROM MY BEST FRIENDS!"
 
One guy responded with, "SHUT UP!"
 
"Mwo?! EXCUSE ME?! WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME?!"
 
"I said SHUT UP!" He responded and they all turned their attention back to my Sistar unnies. 
 
*That's it... You people asked for it...* I swear there was steam coming out of my ears... NO ONE tells me to shut up! I rolled up the sleeves of my uniform and got ready to charge at the crowd. *On a count of 3... 3... 2... 1...!!!!!*
 
"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" I ran at full speed aiming right at the guy that told me to shut up. 
 
"Huh? What's happe-AHHHH!!!!!!"
 
Don't look down on me, I'm actually pretty strong for a girl my size. I smirked at all the boys that were all over the room, from the bottom of the floor to the top of the teacher's desk they laid. 
 
"Aish! You punk!" the guy that told me to shut up climbed up from the floor holding his head. 
 
"Hmph! You learned your lesson yet?! Or do you want after school tutoring?!" 
 
"W-What do you mean...? After school tutor...? A-Aniya!!!!!!!!!" (A/N: Lol EXO Kai <3)
 
He ran out of the classroom, but tripped on a guy before reaching the door. 
 
"Soooo... What was that all about? Why were the guys like that to you? So lovey dovey and nasty..."
 
"I'm not sure, but standing there was kinda awkward."
 
"Ah~ C'mon~ let's go get something to eat at the cafeteria now~ I'm mad starving!"
 
I grabbed Hyorin and Soyu's wrists and ran towards the door, down the hallway, down the stairs, turn right, down some more stairs, and some more, turn left, and YES! THE CAFETERIA! *OMG I'M SO HUNGRY!* I looked at the menu on the white board. *Sandwiches. Bagel. Salad. Cheese. Chips. Soup. OMG there's like nothing to eat here! Oh well... Guess I really don't have a choice.* I looked down at my stomach and heard it growl. I quickly put my arms around to cover, but obviously that never works. Good thing no one heard or saw me. 
 
"Hey unnies, what-"
 
*Where did they go...?* I searched around and saw that they were still at the entrance of the cafeteria. *OMG WHAT'S GOING ON WITH THOSE BOYS?!* 
 
"Hey. You." I looked at the girl behind me. 
 
"Who? Me?"
 
"Yeah. You know what's going on with the guys over there? Why are they surrounding the girls?"
 
"Oh. I guess they just found themselves some new queenkas."
 
"New queenkas? What are queenkas?"
 
"Queenkas are the most popular girls in school... According to the boys of this school. We don't have kingkas here in Starship Academy, but there are kingkas at Infinite High that's about 1 block away. And the old queenkas moved to a different school 2 blocks away at Cube High."
 
"Is that so..."
 
I got out of the line and walked over to the group of boys while jumping up and down trying to find my Sistar unnies. 
 
"Sistar unnies!!!! Over here!!!! Where are you?!"
 
"Their group name is Sistar?!" A boy shouted like a fanboy. 
 
"Wooooo!!!! Hooray for our new queenkas!!! YAY SISTAR!!!"
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Now now kids. Infinite will appear soon. Be patient. :) I'm trying my best to write a good fanfic!! Don't kill me! I know I at planning! 
 
RANDOM QUESTION