Chapter 7

I'm In Love With a Choding?!

 

~Halloween~
 
When we arrived at school, all the boys waited outside to see Sistar. We got out of the bus and heard cheering everywhere. 
 
"Wah~ You're so pretty~"
 
"Your costume is the best! I'm voting for you in the best costume contest!"
 
"You're so cute Hyorin!"
 
All the boys were fainting while the girls just scoffed. This was pretty much what happened throughout the whole day. 
 
Sungyeol POV
 
"Oh dear lord. I just want some silence!",Myungsoo cried. 
 
All the girls were drooling over us. Which is kind of gross because they're actually drooling... Onto the floor. 
 
Sunggyu is dressed as an old man so I don't see anything attractive about that. Dongwoo was a dinosaur... Typical. Hoya ended up with Tinky Winky... Woohyun went way overboard with the costume... He wore leopard, tiger, jaguar, lion costume combined. I think Myungsoo regrets what he chose to be because now he had 'abs'... Sungjong is a farm boy while holding his little cow toy. 
 
And as for me... I was the most iest and gorgeous out of all of them! I am a prince! With my little horse head on a stick! I pressed the button on the ear and started running around the hallways. People stared but I don't care, I'm Sungyeol! The choding prince!
 
~After School~ 
 
Your POV
 
I called Sungyeol. 
 
'Hello? Sungyeol?'
 
'Hey ~~~~!'
 
'Can we all go trick or treating together? Tell Infinite oppas to meet up at the same mall we first met in! I bet the stores have a lot of candy!'
 
'Ara ara! See you later!'
 
'Oh wait! Sungyeol-ah! What are you dressed as?'
 
'Hehehe you'll see later!'
 
He hung up on me. *rude...*
 
~At the mall~
 
We met up at the food court. Me and my unnies found them sitting at a table.
 
"We're here!"
 
"Wah! You girls look so pretty!", the greaseball said. 
 
"Bwahahaha! Woohyun oppa! What are you?!"
 
"I'm a cat!" :D
 
"What cat are you...?"
 
"Leopard, tiger, jaguar, and lion!"
 
"Nice costume..."
 
"Thanks! They all said I went overboard with the animal prints! You're the first to compliment me!"
 
Woohyun hugged me and swung me side to side. 
 
"Oppa! Please let go of me! I can't breathe!"
 
"Shireo! Need more hugs!"
 
"CHODING PRINCE TO THE RESCUE! I WILL SAVE YOU FROM THIS FEROCIOUS CAT BEAST THING!"
 
"Sungyeol! Save me!"
 
Sungyeol yanked Woohyun away from me. He got everyone to hold an arm and a leg in order to pull this cat off of me. 
 
Sungyeol rushed over to me and hugged me. My cheeks started to feel warm, good thing no one can see under this make up!
 
I got out of his hug and looked at his costume. *why is he dressed like a prince...?*
 
tumblr_m0wkxzDptu1roki78o1_500_large.gif
(A/N: Is this outfit "princey" enough? I couldn't find a better picture showing his whole outfit. Well I found one on Photobucket but, I didn't know how to copy the gif on here...)
 
My eyes widened when I realized what I told him last week at the costume store.  
 
"Yah! You choding! You asked me what costume I'm wearing and you got a prince outfit to make us look-... Look like a couple..."
 
They all stared at me. I turned tomato red. 
 
"Hey ~~~~, why are your ears all red?", Bora giggled. 
 
"I don't know! Lets just go get candy now! Please!"
 
All the stores had nice candy so far, this is a really big mall which means we must visit all the stores and get candy! You're never too old to go trick or treating!
 
~2 hours later~
 
"Sungyeol-ah... ~~~~-ah... It's been 2 hours already, you ready to go home?"
 
"Aish! Sunggyu hyung you're getting old! Stop nagging! Besides, it's ~~~~'s first time trick or treating!  I must make this a memorable Halloween for her!"
 
*Aww... My sweet choding pr- WTF. What am I saying.*
 
"Stupid Sunggyu! You guys can all go home if you want, I'll trick or treat with ~~~~ some more! Lets go ~~~~!"
 
"Yay!"
 
Me and Sungyeol left everyone to get more candy. They all got tired after 2 hours but I was still excited to get more candy. 
 
"Trick or treat!", we both said to the shop owner. 
 
"Wah~ perfect costumes for the perfect couple~ I'll give you two extra candy!"
 
"A-ahjumma! We're just friends!"
 
"No we're not. We're a couple!", Sungyeol cut in. 
 
"Y-yah!"
 
"Let's go get more candy Jagi~"
 
Sungyeol dragged me out by my hand. I tried to pull away but his grip was too strong. 
 
Sungyeol POV
 
*le gasp! Ahjumma called us a perfect couple! Muahahaha!*
 
I blushed and showed my gummy smile at the ahjumma. She winked at me and I blushed even more. 
 
"No we're not! We're a couple!"
 
"Y-yah!"
 
"Let's go get more candy Jagi~!"
 
Your POV
 
*What's with all this blushing today?! And is this sweat on my forehead?! Why am I so nervous?! Stupid Sungyeol!*
 
He dragged me to the next store, a toy store. 
 
"Sungyeol let me go!"
 
"Now now, behave my princess and wait here! Princey will be right back!"
 
I stood there and waited for him to come back. 
 
~10 minutes later~
 
*Where is that choding?! I waited for 10 minutes now and he still hasn't come back! Did he ditch me or something?!
 
I was going to leave when Sungyeol tapped my shoulder. He was sweating and panting. 
 
"You join a gym or something?"
 
"Ani! I went all the way to the other end of the store and then I got lost on the way back!"
 
"And why did you go all the way to the end of the store?"
 
"I went to get these!"
 
He pulled out two unicorn stuffies, one was blue and the other one was pink. 
 
"So which one do you like?"
 
"My favourite colour is blue!"
 
"Here you go! I'll buy it for you! I'll have the pink one since my favourite colour is pink!"
 
"Why are you buying this for me?"
 
"Because this is your first Halloween right? I just want your costume to be complete with a unicorn! You're the prettiest princess I've ever seen!"
 
"Th-thank you Sungyeol...", I smiled. 
 
Hyuna POV
 
"Hey girls, isn't that Infinite?"
 
My girls looked over to where I pointed. 
 
"It is! Who are those 5 girls?!"
 
"Don't know, let's go to Their school tomorrow."
 
4Minute were all dressed as witches. (A/N: You see what I did there? Halloween? Witches? y Queenkas? No? Don't get it? Ok.)
 
Sungyeol POV
 
We both got tired and we already have 2 full bags of candy. It's time to go home! I walked her home and stood at her door step. 
 
"Thank you Sungyeol! For giving me the best Halloween ever! And thank you for this unicorn, he's really cute!"
 
"So your unicorn is a boy huh? Then mine is a girl, my unicorn will miss your unicorn... :("
 
"Babo. Thanks again Sungyeol."
 
She walked forward and tip toes to my height, wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me. I was blushing like MAD. MY CHEEKS ARE GOING TO EXPLODE. 
 
"N-no problem!"
 
*Stop stuttering you idiot, she's looking at you! Say something, do something! Anything! It's so awkward!*
 
"G-good night my princess!"
 
I leaned forward and planted a little harmless kiss on her cheek. Then I ran off and called a taxi to drive me home. 
 
*Phew! That was close! Dammit! I didn't see her reaction!*
 
Your POV
 
I stood at the door with my eyes wide open. I suddenly felt really energized and I wasn't tired anymore. *D-did Sungyeol just kiss me...?! Omo omo omo omo!* A smile crept onto my face. 
 
"Goodnight my choding prince..."
 
That night, I slept with my unicorn while touching my cheek from time to time. 
 
HAPPY BELATED HALLOWEEN! I AM SO SORRY FOR MY FAIL EVERYTHING. I AM ACTUALLY JUST EXPRESSING MY SUNGYEOL FANGIRL FEELS INTO THIS FANFIC. I LOVE MY CHODING PRINCE <3
(I'll be adding the gifs and pictures tomorrow... Sorry... CUZ IT'S BEDTIME FOR ME. Sweet dreams Yeollie oppa <3)