I'm Sorry

Goodbye

No One's POV:

 

Dara and Jiyoung just stood there quietly as they couldn't figure out why their bestfriends were crying. They had both chased after Youngbae and Chaerin only to greeted with their muffled cries.

 

Dara looks at Jiyoung confused and holding back in tears. She didn't know what to do. Her bestfriend and group mate was crying and she didn't know why. She was about to go to Chaerin when Jiyoung held her back.

 

"Don't. Let them cry." Jiyoung whispered only for Dara to hear.

 

Dara was about to say something back when they heard Youngbae speak.

 

 

Youngbae's POV:

 

After hearing the announcment that Jiyoung made I knew that Chaerin would cry. I held her hand trying to help, but she looks at me and sighs. We thought we would be okay as long as they didn't talk to us about...

 

"Hunchae aren't you going to say something?" 

 

Crap I said it to soon. I felt Chaerin squeezed my hand tighter and I looked at her. I can tell she was already about to cry. I was going to tell her something when I saw her look up at Jiyoung. 

 

She gave a weak smile, but fake enough for people to think that she's okay. But I knew better. Under that smile was a person breaking into many pieces. After she excused herself to go to the bathroom I heard the one person I didn't want to hear.

 

The sweet voice of the one girl I've ever loved or will love. "What about you Bae? Why are you so quiet?"

 

Unlike Chaerin I've already seen this coming. I saw how Dara and Jiyoung looked at each other and acted. It was just a matter of time until the told everyone. I had time to prepare myself, but it still hurt. 

 

I know how to fake this. I'll just have to get through this. I look up at her and gave my usual smile. 

 

"Congratulations noona..." Yup even though I saw it coming it still hurts to much to actually hear it.. "excuse me, but I think I have to go to the bathroom also."

 

After I left the room I can still hear the cheers and laughter from everyone. Especially Seungri who keeps on shouting that he knew it all along. 

 

I walked down the hallway almost falling to the ground. The pain is to much to bear, but I knew I have to find Chaerin and make sure she's okay. Luckily for us that our room is secluded from the resturant and that there is a bathroom just for the room. Now no one can hear or see us in pain. 

 

Before I turned the corner I could hear muffled cries. I quickly turned and saw Chaerin colapsed on the floor crying her heart out. I ran to her and picked her up trying to calm her down.

 

"Youngbae it hurts to much. I never knew it was like this. I...I...I...thought he actually liked me too..." She said it between her cries and I barely made out what she said. I held her close hoping it was helping.

 

"I love...him...so...much...Dara...was my bestfriend...but she...did...this...to...me." The pain her voice hurt me because I knew how she felt I know what she is going through right now.

 

Jiyoung is my bestfriend and Dara was hers. There was so much rumors going around about who Jiyoung was going out with. It was mostly between Dara and Chaerin, but there were also rumors of Dara and me going out. 

 

Why couldn't that be real? Why couldn't Skydragon be real instead of Daragon? Why could I be the one with Dara?

 

I was the one who loved her first. Damn it! Jiyoung didn't even notice her and only saw her as a friend. He only started having feelings for her after she was featured in the music video for Gummy noona. That was the time that everyone notice how pretty she was, but not ME! I already knew she was pretty...

 

Damn it Dara...Why couldn't you have recognized my feelings instead....

 

And before I knew it I was crying with Chaerin. The whole time I've kept it in masking my emotions were dropped at that moment. I needed to let it out. 

 

I see Chaerin looks at me crying and instead of me holding her she held me. 

 

"Youngbae I'm sorry. Sorry that those two people didn't realise our damn feelings for them."

 

She patted my head and I stopped crying only to say what I've kept in for so long.

 

"I love her so ing much." I whispered it to Chaerin looking at me with sad eyes that said that she already knew, but didn't want to say anything.

 

I let her go and turned away and talked to no one. "I love you Dara." Chaerin followed what I did realising what I was aiming for.

 

"Jiyoung I love you." It was our secret confessions to the two people we loved the most. Even if they don't know about it at least we got to say it aloud.

 

I grabbed Chaerin's hand and looked at her.

 

"We will get through this together."

 

"I want to leave..."

 

When I heard her say that I was surprised. "BWOH!"

 

"I'm not as strong as you are Bae. I've been hurt by the one I love and by my own bestfriend."

 

"Leaving isn't the greatest idea. What about 2ne1?"

 

"I DON'T CARE!"

 

"Chae...I know you are mad and hurt, but you are the leader of 2ne1. You can't just leave them like that."

 

Chaering looks at me and sighs. I thought this was a sign that she thought I was right and reconsidered, but I was wrong.

 

"Bae I'm more than hurt and mad. I am ING PISSED! I HATE....DARA!" She crouched down and started to cry again.

 

I picked her up making her look at me again. "You don't mean that..."

 

She stares me down and said "Just cause you love her doesn't mean I love her too."

 

The coldness in her voice striked me. And I could tell she regreted saying it, but it was too late to take back..

 

I stumbled backwards only to catch myself from falling. I knew she was right and she had the right to get mad, but why wasn't I mad at Jiyoung. He took the girl that I love.

 

"Bae I'm sorry...but I hate her. I don't want to ever see her..."

 

After she said that we heard a gasp. Chaerin and I quickly turned around and walked to over to who had made the noice. To our dismay it was the two people who we never wanted to see us like this. 

 

Dara and Jiyoung....

 

Dara's POV:

 

After I heard what Chaerin said I couldn't help, but gasped. 

 

She hated me...

 

I saw them turn and face us. I could tell they were surprised to see us there and saw that their eyes were still red from all the crying. My mind tried to register all of the things that I just heard.

 

Chaerin loves Jiyoung.....She hates...me... When I remembered that I looked at Chaerin and saw that she was glaring at me.

 

"Chae...I didn't know.." I tried reaching out for her, but she pushed my hands away. 

 

She scoffed at me and stared at me sending daggers through her mind. "Shut up! You said you were my bestfriend!"

 

I went taken aback. I was her bestfriend. I counted her as my own sister, but why didn't I notice all the signs. "Chae I am your bestfriend. I didn't mean to.. you never told me..."

 

Before I could finish and defend myself Chaerin's hand had slapped me across the face shutting me up.

 

"Chaerin!" I looked up seeing Youngbae holding her back. It wasn't Jiyoung who had yell at her, but Youngbae.

 

I looked over Jiyoung only to notice the sadness in his eyes. Not looking at me, but at Chaerin. 

 

Ahh of course....now he just notices that he loves her...I could feel myself breaking...

 

I hear Jiyoung finally saying something and walking towards Chaerin. "Hunchae..." He suddenly grabs a hold of her and starts patting her. "I'm sorry that I never notice, but don't be mad at Dara."

 

Chaerin starts crying more and I could see that she was pushing Jiyoung away making her way towards me.

 

"YOU !" I was suddenly getting slapped again. I didn't know why...

 

I couldn't take it anymore. "YOU NEVER TOLD ME! I LOVE HIM! I'M SORRY!" I yelled at her at the top of my lungs. Screaming so loud that the rest of the members came out of the room.

 

Chaerin looks at me with tears flowing down her cheek. "You never bothered to ask me.. I trusted you...you were like my sister...I never have thought you would do this to me." Chaerin just stood there looking at me waiting for me to respond.

 

And that's when it hit me. The way she looked at him from afar. The way she would brighten up when he was around or how she was always smiling while talking to him. How she would always blush whenever someone mentioned her and Jiyoung together. It was all there, but I was to caught up with my own feelings that I never saw her feelings.

 

I never saw how hurt she always was when I acted to close to him. How much pain she was when I talked about Jiyoung to her. The sadness in her eyes when she would look at Jiyoung only to notice him looking at me.

 

How could I be so stupid? "Chae..I'm.."

 

"Just shut up Dara. You not only hurt me, but you've also hurt Youngbae oppa."

 

I turned to Youngbae remembering what he said. "I love you Dara."

 

I stepped back noticing how he looked at me. How was I so blind towards his feelings. Youngbae was the only one who knew about my feelings for Jiyoung. I was the cause of all of this. It was all my fault.

 

"Bae I'm so sorry...I..it is all my fault..." I turned away to run away from everyone. Tears streamed down my face making it hard for me to see anything ahead of me.

 

I hear people screaming for me to come back, but I couldn't. I couldn't stand to see the pain in Youngbae and Chaerin's eyes anymore. And I didn't want to keep on hearing their cries because of all the hurt they were going through. 

 

"Dara! Come back!" I shut them out not even realising there was a truck coming my way.

 

I saw the headlights in my face and couldn't move.

 

"DARA LOOK OUT!"

 

"NO!"

 

That was the last thing I heard. 

 

SSSCCCRRREEEEECCCHHH

 

Ah... this is what I get for hurting everyone.  If only I never said anything. I'm so useless..

 

BAM!

 

 

I love you....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Youngbae.


 

@darayang4ever: Awe don't be sad! Mend you Darayang heart. Hope you like the first chapter. ^_^

@Pausdneym: Thanks for reading and I WILL try to update everyday. I have another story so it'll be hard. But shall do my best!

 

Thank you to everyone who subscribe! I will thank all of you wonderful people on the next chapter. Please don't forget to comment on what you think about it.

And please check out my other story Just As Friends. Subscribe and read that one too. <333 LOVE YOU!