Every kiss begins with 'K'.. or maybe not.. part 3

Pokemon??!! you have them!!!

You headed downstairs sighing to yourself, as you made your way to the kitchen, Pikachu jumped in your arms gleefully. You greeted him with a smile.


"Aren't you suppose to be resting Pikachu?" You asked sternly. He shook his snuggling in your arms.


"We have a guest in this house, he should be in the kitchen soon, I think you should be hiding. It's for your own good." You said as you started to get things from your kitchen to make breakfast. He frowned and made a face, but soon went up the secretive stairs to get to the pokemon room.


"Who were you talking to?" You flinched in shock.


"U-uh.. no one. Uhmm, do you remember anything from last night?" You asked, hoping he would say no.


"I do."


"What can you remember?" You asked hesitantly.


"I remember dancing with you, but you left. I tried looking for you, but I couldn't  find you, then when I did, your clothes were ripped and it was horrible. I told you to let me take you to the doctor, but you said something about getting a... Pikachu? Back. And you left, well ran out and i followed you. Then I saw these creatures, and I guess you guys were battling or something. Those creatures looked very powerful, and then I remember that winged creature attacking me, but you pushed me away." L.joe said.


You began to freak out in the inside of your body, thinking of anything to say that his memory was fake. So you began to laugh, falsely.


"What? That's not what happened. Haha, that was probably a dream L.joe-shi. You fainted-"


"I remember what I saw, and that's what I saw. My memory is good ___. What's a Pikachu and what are those creatures __." L.joe said glaring at you. You bit your lip having nothing to do.


"L.joe... " You said sadly.


"Tell me. I deserve an explanation." He said.


"But... I can't. You can't remember those things! I've spent my whole life protecting them along with my sisters, and Team Rocket blew it. Now you know Pokemons!" You yelled at him, gripping on the hem of your shirt.


"Pokemons? What are they?" He asked.


"I'm sorry L.joe, but no even you will know them, I cant let you." You said darkly.


"What?"


"I'm sorry L.joe." You said biting your lip.


"Wha-"


"Volcanora!" You called. Volcanora came to your side. L.joe looked at it, horrified. He then looked at you, who was looking at him with sad eyes.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSeqUUBv9CUvsasRZC2lJ7

"I'm sorry L.joe, please forgive me." You said looking at him. You have to admit, the dance was fun just being with him. But you now have no choice, your heart began to beat fast, just like how it did last night when he as about to kiss you. Biting your lips, you walked closer towards L.joe. He began to step back.


"Stop. It'll be easier on me L.joe, just stay still." You said looking at him as you took your steps towards him, with a fast beating heart. You took a deep breathe.
When you got in front of him, you looked at him in the eyes.


"You know, since you won't even remember anymore. I'm going to do it." You said as he looked at you with wide eyes. You grabbed his neck gently and pulled him towards you face. He got close, that your noses were touching. 


"I'm sorry, please forgive me." You whispered upon his lips before slowly pushing your face to his, making your lips and his lips crash into each other. L.joe's eyes went wider, but he didn't push away, it was more like pull you in closer. You both had butterflies in your stomach that burst into fireworks. He slowly closed his eyes and had his hands on your waist pulling you closer, if that was possible. You trembled at how gently, yet passionate the kiss was. You snapped out of your trance and began to descend. Pushing him away. You cleared your throat, blushing.


L.joe admitted that the butterflies in his stomach was from not just from the sudden kiss, but from you. He felt this 'butterfly' in his stomach last night when you guys began to dance. He remembered that he was disappointed that you had patted his shoulder, so he wouldn't be able to kiss you. He then remembered that he felt mad and sad after he had saw you hurt when you came back into the gym. He knew the feeling well now, he loved you. He admitted that he was interested in you ever since you turned him down for the dance.


"___ I love you!" He blurted.


You looked at him, shocked. But you shook your head.


"____  please. I really do love you." He said, pleading.


You shook your head and looked at him sternly.


"I'm sorry L.joe-shi. Volcanora! Use amnesia on L.joe to make him forget what had happened last night! Make him forget Pokemon! Change the memory. instead of pokemon he had saw, make him remember thugs instead that had began to hurt me, and he just saved me. Fainting afterwards!" You commanded, sadly looking at L.joe.


"Make him forget that he even loved me." You said with a tint of sadness.


"No! __! Dont!" L.joe yelled, but it was too late. Volcanora did it's command from you. L.joe's eyes became white for a couple of second, then it returned to normal. You thanked Volcanora as it started to go back to the pokemon room. You sighed deeply, forgetting what he had said to you. That he loved you. Within 5 minutes he began to wake up. You rushed to him. You asked him if he was ok.


"Yeah, what about you? Did the thugs hurt you?" You smiled and said no, thanking him afterwards for saving you last night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter this time.

Make sure to subscribe and commnt.

And be sure to lok at my other stories!

It started with detention// It started with a bet too??!!:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/195509/it-started-with-detention-it-started-with-a-bet-too-ljoe-teentop-you

and 

New SchooL, New Lovers:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/246124/new-school-new-lovers-cap-chunji-ljoe-you