Every kiss begins with 'K'...or maybe not.. part 1

Pokemon??!! you have them!!!

He started to lean in bit by bit with his eyes closed, your eyes widdened more each time he leaned in closer. Wishing for something to help you, but nothing will and you wont wrisk the exposing of pokemons. You coughed awkwardly and patted L.Joe's shoulder, making him snap out and push himself away from you and rubb his nape awkwardly.

"D-don't do it again and i'll forgive you." You gulped nervously.

"U-uhmm you cant tell me what i can or can not do." He said and walked away. 

You glared at the walking figure until it was no where to be seen. You went out of the gym and walked towards the garden. There were so many people inside and outside of the gym of your school. You just walked aimlessly through the garden until you found a remote nice area. You  sat down tiredly and replayed what had happened in your mind. You of coursed blushed madly and decided not to think about it anymore. Feeling bored and cautious you decided to just close your eyes for a bit. Enjoying the soft warm fall air blowing softly through your hair and skin made everything feel nice.

"Feeling the breeze is nice, isn't it?" You said darkly as your eyes started to narrow to a dark spot near the bushes. You lifted your head slowly as you reopened your eyes after you sniffed the air.

"Your smell reaks of garbage, I could smell you from the gym." You said as you smirked towards the bushes, you tilted your head just a tad with the same dark smirk on your face.

"What brings you to this gym and at the hour of the day? Come back for revenge?" You said again towards the bush, you stood up from your spot. The bushes swayed lightly as a figure decided to show itself.

"Ha. Do you honestly think that I don't know there are three more of you? Jessy, James, and Meowth?" You smirked in content as all three began to show themselves to you.

"You twarp! We have came fore your Pikachu!! How dare you say we reak of garbage?!" Jessy yelled. You smirked.

"We will get Pikachu whether you like it or not! Team Rocket will rule this world and the Pokemon World!" James and Meowth exclaimed.

"Try to take the world?" You smirked darkly.

"That's if.. you can beat me of course." 

"We can beat you twarp! Woobat! Frillish! I choose you!" Jessy said and threw her pokeballs.

"Yamask! I choose you!" James threw his ball.

"Alright then. I'll choose three pokemon as well. To be fair." You said and opened your necklace container and grabed three pokeballs.

"Luxray! Riolu! Pikachu! I choose you." 

The three poped out and went into battle stance. 

"Yamask use shadow ball at Pikachu"

"Frillish use shadow ball at Riolu and Woobat use gust!"

"Luxray! Intercept the two shadow ball with discharge!"

As you battled them, you didn't notice that woobat had used air slash directly at you. You were hit and your dress was ripped badly, you had many injuries, but nothing was broken. Team Rocket took that chance and used their lazer box on Pikachu, making Pikachu unable to escape.

"Haha! You twarp, thank you for letting us have pikachu! Totaloo!~" They yelled as they were fleeing towards the gym.

"P..Pikachu! No!! Celebi I choose you! Celebi! Go get help from Hwayoung and Minyoung!" It nodded and left quikly.

"Luxray! Riolu! Catch up to Team Rocket! Don't let them escape and make sure people dont see you!" You yelled as you got to your feet, they nodded and left shortly after you stood up.

*I'll get you back Pikachu! Wait for me!*

You started to run, but fell quickly. You groaned and stood up again, ignoring the pain you ran towards the gym like Team Rocket. You got to the entrance of the gym and ran inside. With blazng eyes you looked around to see if you spotted Team Rocket. Not seeing them, you started to run inside to get to the other side. Before you even hit the middle of the gym, someone stopped you.

"Woah. ___ what hapened?" L.joe said checking your injuries.

"Move L.joe." You tried to push pass him, but you were stopped again.

"We have to get you to a doctor!" He exclaimed.

"Not before I get my Pikachu back!" You yelled and pushed him away and started running towards the front gym doors.

"Yah!"

You ran out and saw Team Rocket about to board their plane with Pikachu.

"Pikachu!!" You yelled running faster towards them.

"Pikachu! Use electro ball aiming towards the corner!!" You yelled.

"That twarp doesn't know when to stop does she?!" Jessy yelled.

"Woobat! Use air slash!" It was a direct hit, you fell down to the ground with force with many more wounds from air slash.

"W-what the? What is that?!"

"L.joe run away! Get away from here!" You yelled as Woobat did air slash again, but towards L.joe. You stood up and with all your might you pushed him away and you were again wounded. You coughed up blood and groaned from pain.

"Pikachu!" Pikachu yelled as he witnessed what had happened, he begn to use electro ball again, but no use.

"Luxray! Riolu!" You called as you saw them jump down from the roof with ease. When they saw what state you were in they began to blaze with furry. You sat up and looked to se if L.Joe was alright... Surely he was, but he fainted due to shock.

"Luxray! Use Wild charge on the plane to stop them from leaving!!" You yelled as you got to your feet. Luxray charged at the plane and sucessfully stopped it and destroying it. With the explosion the lazer box that held Pikachu flew up.

"Luxray! Use quick attack too get pikachu!!" You said and spotted something glowing and as you looked at the glowing metal, you spotteed the force that had Pikachu locked up.

"Riolu! Use shadow ball at that machine! Hurry!" You yelled.

Riolu did as he was told.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was this chapter? good? bad? ok? Comment :) and subscribe!!!

Thank you for everything my viewers/ subscribers!