Will you go with me to the dance?

Pokemon??!! you have them!!!

"Y-yah!" L.joe yelled and started to catch up with you. He grabbed your arm and you turned to look at him.

"I have to do something right at this minute. So please let go of my arm." You said and retieved your arm back from his grasp. You continued walking and you heard footsteps behind you.

"Yah are you going to leave me alone!" You said as you turned around and looked at him annoyingly.

"Ne, but will you go to the dance with me? You have to...there is no saying no." L.joe stated.

"How can you just ask me and just not even give me a choice?! And whether or not you like it or not i am goig to choose the best answer and its fortunately a NO!!" You said angrily and walked away from him.

"Oh and you better not follow me or else ill scream ." You said and looked back at him glaring.

You turned your heel and walked toward the rooftop. You turned the corner and started to walk with a pokerface. With each step, you felt someone's eyes on you. So you started to walk a bit faster. You heard footsteps and you calmed down your breathing and walked a bit faster and turned a corner. You stood at that corner and peeked  the corner where you were just at and saw no one. Sighing in relief you turned around to start and head up to the rooftop. Once you turned around you saw L.Joe's face really close to you and you became shocked and fell backwards. Before you hit the hard ground, he caught your waist and puled you back up.

"What the? I told you not to follow me!" Yoou said with widdened eyes as you pushed him away from you.

"That's not how you thank your savior __. And i dont take orders from you. You are going to the dance with me no matter what __ Please." L.joe looked at you with pleading eyes.

"Ugh...fine if youre going to put it in that way." You said sweetly as you walked towards him and touched his hair softly. He looked at you with widdened eyes but slowly he started to smile.

"Than-"

"No." You said with a glared and pushed him away and started walking past him, not forgetting to bump into him.

"W-what?!" He turned around after he had recovered from the shock of what you said. But unfortunately you had already left and was no where to be found. He just glared at the direction that you had just left. He silently cursed and just left to go to his friends who were probably wondering where he was by now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You finally reached the rooftop and you were greeted by Pikachu's jump.

"Aigo mianhe pikachu.. I ran into some trouble earlier with a bad bad playboy. " You smiled and saw that your cousin were looking at you asking for a more explaination to what had happened.

"L.Joe was trying to forve me go to the festival dance with him earlier because his fangirls were bothering him about the dance." You said with no interest.

"OH!! Unnie you should go!!"  Hwayoung said happil and she fed Emogla some macaroons.

"Yea *munch* Unnie you should. It'll be fun." Minyoung said with a full mouth..

"This bento is so good."

"I know!"

"Your welcome." You laughed at their ccompliments.

The bentos:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTsfqCFIT6hKcutZ4FkijM (Minyoung's bento)

94ead544174fc3fcf9f5c724da1d6094.jpg (Hwayoung's bento)

 

(A/N) i want to eat those and make those so badly!!!!!! Maybe one day ill try hehehe)

 

You all laughed and just started eating your lunch with you pokemon.

"Unnie... can we have a pokemon battle?" Hwayoung asked you.

"Right now?" You asked

"Yea. In the garden." She said smiling.

"But what if people see us." You said cautiosly..

"No one will. Me and Minyoung do it all the time."

"Aish... ok One battle." You said and smiled.

"But remember i can beat both of you easily." You said and laughed.

"No way i have gotten stronger." Hwayoung said and smiled.

You both got to the garden and Hwayoung took you to a spot that was well hidden from everyone.

"Ok you ready?" 

"Ne! Growlithe I choose you!" Hwayound said and threw her pokeball and out sprang Growlithe.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2gOCWVIiCbCPxMnr4GgD

"Nice choice." You smiled.

"Riolu! Come on out!" You said and threw your ball into the air and Riolu came out.

225px-Aura_Sphere_Riolu.png

"Let the battle begin."

"Bring it on Dongsaeng. I wont go easy on you." You said with an evil smirk.

"I dont plan on going easy either." Hwayoung said and gave a smirk back.

"Growlithe use agility and then use it to take down Riolu!"

"Riolu! Copy it by using copycat.!"

Growlithe ran up to Riolu and Riolu did the same.. 

"Riolu jump and use Foresight on Growlithe and once you do use forcepalm!"

Before Hwayoung was able to react Riolu hd already used forcepalm on growlithe, which made growlithe fall on the ground with force.

"Growlithe! Are you ok?"

Growlithe frowled signalling that he was fine.

"Growlithe let's show unnie what we are made of!! Use outrage then flameblitzon Riolu!"

"Wrong move Hwayoung!." You said and smirked.

"What?" She said questionably.

"Riolu use iron defense!"

Growlithe attacked Riolu with full force, but it was blocked with iron defense.

"Riolu! Lets finish this off with..."

*Oh no.. Growlithe is too close to Riolu..i made the wrong move!!! Unnie is going to use..*

"High jump kick!! And once he is in the air use focus blast!!" You said with eyes of determination.

Riolu used high jump kick on Growlithe, with made growlithe go into the air, Once Growlithe was high enough i the air Riolu used focus blast, which ended the battle.

"Growlithe!!" Hwayoung yelled as she ran to growlithe who had fainted after the last move.

"You were good growlithe, thank you for the good battle." Hwayoung returned growlithe into his pokeball.

"I told you i can still beat you two. But you have gotten stronger hehe good battle.. now we have to go to class." You said and put riolu into his ball after you congratulated him and patted his head.

You went back to class right as the bell had rung, and you sighed with relief as you got back before the teacher got in. What you had noticed was that L.Joe was sitting next to you..So of course you stared at him weirdly and all he did was look at you with a smile.You gave him one last weird look and turned back to the teacher. The teacher started to explain what was going to happen in the festival, telling everyone to be ready since it was moved to a closer date, which was now on a saturday night that week. After explaining to everyone, the teacher asked if anyone had questions. L.Joe raised his arm and you looked at him weirdly. As the teacher called on him, he stood up and winked at you.

"Byunhyun did you want to ask something?"

"Ne. Uhumm... The question isnt directly towards you but to ___.." He looked at you and he held your hand and made you stand up. You flinched and withdrew your hand back forcefully.

"What do yo want to ask me." You asked him with a glare.

He cleared his throat and went into his backpack, grabbed a bunch of flowers and a box of chocolate and went down on one knee.

"___ I know you had declined me many times, but this is the last time i will ask. And i hope this answer will be a yes." Some of his fangirls were crying while most of them were glaring at you.

"___ will you go-"

"No. And that iss final, now if you would excuse me i would like to continue listening to the teacher." You said with a straight voice.

Before yousat down, L.Joe forcefully grabbed your wrist and pulled you out of class, you screamed at him telling him to let you go, but he wouldnt let you go no matter how many times you tried to withdraw your wrist back..Finally you just stopped complaining and let him drag you to where ever. He suddenly pinned you to the and he stared at you while he held both of your wrist agaisnt the wall. He bent dangerously close to you and he whispered.

"No matter how i ask you you will always say no huh? Why? A lot of girls would be dying to be in your place right now, yet you say no instead of yes. Why?" He whispered dangerously in your eyes. You shivered at his voice and how his warm breathe grazed upon your neck.

"Then go ask the girl that would die in my place, I have things to do and this is just a distraction. What do you want me to do anyways?" You snared at him.

"I want you to go to th e dance with me, and i wont ask other girls because a lot of them are annoying me, youre the only one that doesnt annoy me with screams because you ignore me."

"Of course because your fan girls and you are annoying, now let me go." You trid to wiggle your way but that just made L.Joe oush his body towards you, trapping you even more.

"If i say yes to going with you will you let me go." You said to him with a glare.

"Yes." L.Joe said and smiled.

"Fine... Now let go."  He smiled at you.

"I'll see you at the dance then __" He said and walked off while you glared at his back with rage.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry not updating anymore.. please forgive me. The bento for yours wouldnt show mianhe.