school fall festival

Pokemon??!! you have them!!!

"We should get to class.." you said laughing as the two girls walked behind you stumbling.

"Ok!" Hwayoung said and left the two of you girls hanging.

You and Minyoung looked at each other and rushed into school. Having 4 minutes on the clock before school started gave you a little rush so you had no choice but to call out a pokemon to get your forgotten books from your locker. You took out your pokeball.

"Deoxys Ichoose you!" You silently called when you got to the halls.

Deoxys came out of its pokeball.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRp-HvunY2T2rblfRmZeVo

 

"Deoxys mianhe to call you out, but can you go get my math book from my locker ." You asked politely.

Deoxys noded and in a flash it left and came back with your math book. You thanked it and put it back in its pokeball, you did that just as the bell rang and you ran back to your seat before your teacher came. A few seconds after you came the teacher came in and you sighed in religh because she didn't catch you barely coming into class.

"Goodmorning class." Mrs. Qwang said as she entered the classroom.

"Goodmorning Mrs. Qwang." The class responded.

"Lets get started because we have a busy day today."

"Ne!" the class said.

After finishing your work and quiz fast you just looked out the window. You decided to see what Pikachu, Pacharisu, and Emolga were doing so you looked up. You saw that Emolga and Pacharisu were laughing and playing around while Pikachu watched you doing your work. When Pikachu finally noticed that you were staring at him, he smiled and waved. You just gave him a small smile and turned around to look at the teacher since it seemed that she was saying something important.

"Ok class i have something important things to tell you all. We have a fall festival dance this Saturday. Please come all of you and does anyone want to volunteer to help with this dance?" Mrs. Qwang asked.

You just ignore all of the words because you weren't planning on going..again. Why? Well because you don't have a date. You always wore big nerdy glasses that hid your beauty so you were never asked out to go. After saying all the important news the teacher dismissed you all for lunch. You just sighed and left the classroom with all your stuff and head towards the rooftop where your cousins were probably there with your pokemons.

 

L.JOE'S P.O.V

 

Fall Festival dance....

"Oppa.. will you be my date for the dance this Saturday?

"No because oppa will be mine!!"

"No he isn't because he will be mine!! Right L.joe oppa?"

Geez these girls are annoying..

"No I won't be any of yours because...because..." I looked around and saw ____ walking while holding her books. I ran towards her and grabbed her hand.

"Because I'm going with ____-shi. Right yeobo?" I said looking at her with a sweet smile.

"W-what?" She said.

"Yea I'm going with __-shi to the fall festival dance." I said and those girls just glared at ___ while I dragged her away.

"Let me go!" __ said and I released her while staring at the floor.

"Miahne.." I said and when I looked up I saw her walking away.