The dance

Pokemon??!! you have them!!!

"I dont want to go to the dance!!!!"

"But unnie it'll benifit you."

"No!"

"Pleasee~~"

"ANDWAE!!" You cried.

"Aish unnie stop being so stubborn! You already said yes to him."

"He made me!"

"Plus we made you a dress..well we told Leavanny to make you one." smiled Hwayoung.

"What dress?" You asked questionably.

"This dress!!" Minyoung said and showed you the dress.

il_340x270.593917987_99di.jpg

"Omo..this is very pretty..." You said as your hand went to touch the dress.

"We made you the other things to go along with it too." smiled Minyoung.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSBqakkhyGqihLk4F1Yca  (left wrist) images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5M4WnsGsb_6Pee7XH9bZ (right wrist)  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5rid0a4nmlJGG_tvnG9C 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQn4CTDencHe3lt_2_pnJW

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVRC-qWvg_E02XjmOsGL4

"Unnie you can keep your pokemon in this container just in case anything happens and you need to get home." Said Minyoung.

"Aish..fine i'll go, just because you guys already made so many things for me already." You said with a small smile.

"Dont forget your shoes too, we just went to go buy them for you today." Hwayoung said and showed you the shoes. (A/N: it's just red converses.. no hightop only low top)

"Aish..You guys are soo..."

"Awesome"

"Fashionable."

"Beautiful."

"Aish you conceited much." You said with a laugh.

You tried them on and it had mached perfectly. The dress hung on your body perfectly and everything just matched. Your sisters giggled at you and complimented the dress. You thanked Leavanny for the wonderful dress and you also thanked your sisters for the rest of the things. You enjoyed the rest of the day by making a nice dinner for your sisters and the best macaroons for each and every pokemon. By the end of feast, you had to go to the store to go buy more ingredients to make more macaroons for the rest of the year. So as you left the house you wore your jacket and brought pikachu with you, you hid pikachu in your jacket as you buttoned up the buttons on the jacket. Pikachu put his head through the opening on the top so he can see where we were heading. It was near midnight as you walked to the store that was less than a half mile away. As you walked you heard voices coming from your right near the corner of the end street. Thinking nothing of it, you just kept walking.

"H-hey you. little girl. Come here."

You ignored his drunk request and kept walking. You almost went across the street until he pulled your wrist, you tried to retrieve your already sore wrist back, but the more you tried o pull the more he gripped onto you. 

"Yah ajusshi let go of my wrist." You said as you started to become scared.

"Why are..are you out so late little girl...why dont you go with this oppa and we'll make you feel good. hmm?" 

You just widdened your eyes. You felt pikachu wanting to come out and help you but you just pushed him back into your jacket.

"Hmm...So you agree..Let's go." He started to drag you.

"Yah!! Let Go!! Let Go Of Me!!! Help!!" You yelled while trying to break free.

"Shut up!" He tried to hit you but you dodged his attack, but resulting on hiting your arm.

You screamed in pain. Pikachu was struggling to get free from your jacket, but you would always hold him back, not wanting him to be seen by humans. You had enough strength to pull your arm that was being pulled and kick the man in the stomache. You started to run towards the store. You turned around not seeing the man again, you sighed in relief, but when you looked foreward you screamed as the same man grabbed onto your arm. As if luck was on your side, someone punched his face which resulting on him letting you go., you turned around to see who had saved you, but the guy had already went to go beat the drunk man. You thanked him and left, not being able to see your saviors face. You started walking towards your destination. You reached it within a few minutes and bought your ingredients. On the way out the door you spotted someone familiar. It was your savior. You silently walked out and walked past him. He pulled you back. You stared at him with wide eyes as you saw his face.

"L-L.Joe?"

"Not saying thank you again huh ___..You know this is the second time that i had heped you." He said with a smirk across his face.

"I-I did thank you.. earlier after you saved me." You said.

"You thank my back, but not me personally." He said.

"Oh..than, thank you L.Joe for saving my life...again." You said, silently rolling your eyes as you said again.

"Your welcome." He said with a sweet smile.

"I...I have to go home now... A-aneyong." You said as you retieved your wrist back and jogged towards home.

As you started jogging you heard L.Joe yelling for you not to forget that you were his date to the dance and without turning around you just gave him a thumbs up in response. You reavhed home peacefully and let pikachu out as soon as you both got into the gate of your home. When you let him out he gave you a sourful look.

"Bwoh? Why are you looking at me like that?" You asked him with eyes wide.

"Pikachu!!! Pika Pika Pikachu!!~" Pikachu said s he bit down on his teeth while thinder flared on his cheeks.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxVCFk_WtfTsvS8PlkisP 

(sorry there was no other pictures to describe it)

"Look im sorry but, I didnt want you to be seen by people. These pokemon are secretive. Remember. You told me that too! So you cant go back on your words Pikachu." You said apologetically.

"Pikachu!!" He then stormed off into the house, as you just sighed.

*"Protecting my trainer and best buddy is more important than this secret"* Pikachu's words rang in your head as you walked through the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning you went into the pokemon room to find Pikachu. ou called and called out to him but he never returned his call back like he would always would. Today was the dance and you had to choose  4 pokemon that you would take with you as secuity. You thought about it as you started to get ready for the dance, you wore the dress and the asessories that went with it. You then walked back into the pokemon room and picked out your pokemon.

"Luxray! Celebi! Riolu!" You called out.

They came towards you and you asked if they would like to go with you to the dance, and of course they accepted the request. You put eveyone in their pokeball besides Luxray since he was going to be your ride to the dance. You looked around but you couldnt find the pokemon you wanted most to be with you.

"Unnie? Where's your fourth pokemon?" Hwayoung asked.

"I'm trying to find pikachu but i cant seem to find him." You said sadly.

"I wanted pikachu to go with me to the dance and i wanted to apologize for yesterday...but i guess i would have to go with three pokemon instead of four." You said with a sad sigh.

"You can always pick a different pokemon." Hwayoung said.

"It wouldnt be the sme without Pikachu with me."

"Then check the rooftop..Pikachu is always there."

"Really? Why didnt i think of tthat." You said and hit your head lightly.

"Deoxys can you teleport me to the rooftop please?" You yelled out.

Deoxys teleported you and there you found Pikachu. You walked towards pikachu and sat down next to him, he looked at you with teary eyes. You looked at him and knocked his head lightly.

"Yah.. i know you only meant to protect me back then, but you have to realise that im trying to protect you guys too Pikachu.. I only want you to be with us and not be taken away. To many things have been taken from us already... me and my sisters.. and i do not want you pokemons to be part of them.." You explained to him.

"Pikachu..would you like to go with me to the boring dance that i was forced to go to?" You asked.

He gave you a smile.

"Pikachu!" He said as he tapped his pokeball and went in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

"Alright you guys ready to go?" You asked the pokemons as you were about to leave the gates. They nodded and you returned them to their rightful pokeballs, all besides Luxray.

"Luxray, would you take me to the dance as fast as you can because it seems that im a tad late right now." You said as you looked at your watch which read 8:30.

"I was suppose to be there at 7..I hope L.Joe wont be mad." You sighed silently.

You hopped onto Luxray and you noth zoomed off towards your school's gym, within 5 minutes you got there. You hopped off Luxray and returned him to his pokeball after you thanked him graciously. You nervously walked through the doors. As you got into the gym you heard the music booming loudly and everyone dancing, drinking, or siting down talking to their friends. You walked around looking for L.Joe. You sighed as you failed to find your 'date' until you turned around, you saw him with his friends laughing, but he seemed tto be a bit pissed off.

"Yah L.Joe, I think she bailed out on you man."

"Haha.."

"Shut up." L.Joe growled. *She'll get hell from me Monday*

"L....L.Joe?" You stuttered nervously and ashamed for being late.

L.Joe turned around and widdened his eyes as he saw you..Though he has never seen such a dress, he still thought the dress was gorgeous on you. He walked towards you slowly.

"U-umm im sorry im late..i had to finish something before i got here." You apologetically said and bowed.

He smirked.

"I'll accept the apology. You look nice in the dress."

"U-uhmm thank..thank you." You said.

He took your hand and brought you to the dance floor and grabbed onto your waist pulling you closer.You flinched and raised your arms just a bit, not knowing where to put them. As if on cue, L.Joe placed your hands on his shoulders as he looked at you placing his hands back on your waist. You gulped nervously as your stomach had butterflies and your heart did flip flops. He smiled at you sweetly. You didnt know what to do so you just smiled back nervously then turn back to the left biting your lips.

*What am I feeling in my chest and stomach? Please dont tell me my stomach and heart are doing this because im about to fart....I better not.* You thought nervously.

You looked back at L.Joe and saw him staring into your eyes. Slowly you saw him leaning in bit by bit, closing his eyes. Your eyes widdened.

*Eotoke??!!* You nercously looked at him......

***... i have to..* You said and squeezed hard and farted...loudly.

L.Joe opened his eyes and looked at you weirdly..

"U-umm opps sorry..." You said.

L.Joe backed away from you while plugging his nose. When he was far away enough he ran away.****

*I cant do that...that'll ruin me." You thought as that stupid scene went through your head.  (A/N: hehe did i trick you? Did i make you laugh??)

He started to lean in....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEYYYYYY :) i updated again :) I just couldnt wait im sorry.. i just love pokemon too much.. i love my story too..i sound conceited -__- aigoo.. i keep reading my story....geez  Hope you like it :)

SARANGHAE!!

 

SUBSCRIBE!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSM321LG3VxpzbfBy4OVau

COMMENT!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRoP7MpDVXIFy_wIKbhVNd