Official

I'll Make Him Straight!!

 

Now Sehun and I officially dating. Yes, that famous, handsome, mysterious Kingka is mine and only mine. Minah said I really lucky having my first love as my first boyfriend because that case was rarely happen. Well I didn't really get what Minah has said but she was right about that I am lucky. After officially became boyfriend - girlfriend, Sehun and I sat at his favorite bench in school canteen. And I dragged Minah along with me too. If you wondering... yes, Luhan Seonbae sat with the three of us too.

Sehun and Luhan Seonbae ate quietly whereas me and Minah chatted about previous class. I separated the whole vegetables in my soup and only ate the beef and macaroni as always which was drew Sehun's attention.

" Eat the vegetables too " he said then put the vegetables inside my bowl again.

" You can have it if you want ".

" No... I already ate mine and you should eat yours ".

" I hate vegetables ".

" That's why you became shorty ".

" That really mean, Oh Sehun. No matter how much vegetables I eat, nothing will change because I am short by gen you know ".

Sehun laughed and choked on his meal. He drank a big gulp of water then continued laugh hardly.

" Is that really funny? You're so annoying " I pouted.

" Sorry.... Just eat your vegetables and you will grow taller and break those... shorty-gen, I guess... " Sehun said then laughed again.

" Annoying giant ".

" Mian... Don't worry, I will fix your shorty gen with my giant gen " Sehun said then caressed my head gently.

" Did you just propose me just now? " I smiled shyly.

Luhan bang his chopstick on the table angrily. 

" This is really awkward you know, you guys make me lose my appetite " Luhan Seonbae said then left the canteen.

" I will talk to him " Minah said then followed Luhan Seonbae.

[No one POV]

Minah ran quickly to caught Luhan Seonbae. She looked around and found him sat on the grass of the school garden. She approached him slowly then sat by his side.

" Did Sehun asked you to comfort me? " he asked.

" No one asked me ".

" Cih... That Sehun, he doesn't care about me anymore " Luhan sighed then lied on the grass.

" Seonbae... I know I don't have the right to say this, but I think you should forget Sehun ".

" I know... I know.... You don't need to remind me " Luhan yelled in frustation.

Luhan sent dead glare to Minah made that poor girl shrunk in fear.

" You know what? You're really annoying ".

" I am sorry, I just... ".

" Do you like me, huh? ".

" W...What are you talking about? ".

Luhan pushed Minah lied on the grass and held both of her arms above her head. He leaned his head forward and titled his head aside to kiss her. Minah just closed her eyes ready to felt his lips on hers. But instead a soft lips, she felt sting pain on her forehead.

" You really like me, huh? Are you stupid, I am gay you know " Luhan nagged her.

" It's not like I can control my feeling. If I could, I won't fall for a gay too " Minah rubbed her sore forehead.

" Stupid " Luhan mocked her.

" Seonbae... you know, I have some gay friends. If you want, I can introduce them to you " Minah said awkwardly.

" Really... who? You better introduce me the best one because I have a really high standart you know " Luhan's eyes twinkled with excitement.

[End of POV]

Sehun and I kept on watching Luhan Seonbae and Minah chatted with joy. I think they were really get along well. I was glad Luhan Seonbae fine. Because if something bad happen to him because of our relationship, I will never forgive myself.

" Hey, why are you so quiet? " Sehun asked worriedly.

" Nothing... I just relief that nothing bad happen to Luhan Seonbae ".

" I told you not to worry about that. Everything is gonna be okay "

" You're right " I sighed in relief.

Sehun rounded his arm around my shoulders. He patted my arm soothingly while watching Luhan Seonbae and Minah laughed in joy. 

" Let's skip next classes " Sehun said out of the blue.

" Next classes? You mean the whole next class? " I asked.

" Uh huh. Why? You won't spend much time with me? " Sehun raised his eyebrow.

" But we will surely get detention tomorrow. How if school summon my parents? I'll be in much trouble ".

Sehun gave me a quick peck on my lips made me shut my talkative mouth. 

" Well... I think skip class for a day won't hurt " I changed my mind in instant which caused him to chuckled.

" Cool...Let's get our bag " .

My fingers kept on tracing on my lower lips where Sehun has nibbled it softly. That was quite bold for a first + quick kiss. But I just loved it. 

" Is it really that good, huh? " Sehun smirked.

I just slapped his arm playfully. It's a shame that younger boy really know how to control my feeling and make me lost my cool as someone who is older than him. 

" Don't worry, we have whole day to show you what I am capable of, Noona? " he whispered on my ear.

I felt my cheeks redden because of his husky whisper. I swore I saw him smirked proudly at my reaction.

" Let's go~~~ ".

===========THE END========

 

Sorry taking too much time to finish this short story. Thank you for subscribers and readers. I know this story is not really good, but I promise to make a better plot in the future. Thank you

I just came back from Jakarta. Who watched SM Town III Live In Jakarta?? I am!!! Gosh.... I can't keep my eyes from Duizhang Kris. He is so so so so perfect. I really love him >.<