Luhan

I'll Make Him Straight!!

I wash my hands at restroom then stare at my own reflection on the mirror while sighing. I don't get a chance to make a move on Sehun. And guess what? That's because Luhan Seonbae always sticking to him. Seriously, what's wrong with Luhan Seonbae? Doesn't he have any buddies from senior? But come to think about it, I never see Luhan Seonbae with any other seniors. Is there something wrong?

" Stop worrying about other, Lee _ _ _ _ _, just worry about your own love life " I sighed.

 I just come out from bathroom and heading to my next class. I see a guy who really looks like Sehun sits near the school garden. No way that's Sehun, because I'm sure Luhan Seonbae won't leave him alone. But why that guy really looks like Sehun a lot. I stop my path and desperately glue myself to the window to get a clear view of that guy.

" O my God!! That's really Sehun and he is alone. Heaven must be heard my prayer, this is my chance!! This is must be fate " I said excitedly.

I quickly run outside to the garden. I have to make a move because no one know when Luhan Seonbae pops out. I stop several meter before Sehun and try to catch my breath. I fix my hair a bit then walk slowly to him.

" Excuse me....".

Sehun turns his head to my direction and looks at me with annoyed expression. The same expression he had when we met for the first time. Unknowingly, I just title my head to the side and smile goofily enjoying his beautiful face from up close. 

" Whoaa... really handsome ".

" Sehun-ah... Sorry for making you waiting " a voice interrupt that beautiful moment.

I see Luhan Seonbae walks toward us with two cups of bubble tea. His smile fades away when he notices my existence. He likely composes himself before shows his default smiling face to me. Though he smiles to me, I feel his eyes rather cold totally different from earlier.

" Do you know her? " he asked Sehun.

Sehun looks at me straight in the eyes. Our first meeting was quite strange and embarassing. So I really sure he must remember me.

" Nope " Sehun said coldly.

" Really? " Luhan asked.

I swear I see Luhan Seonbae's eyes lits with happiness knowing I am no other than a total stranger in Sehun's eyes.

" We met few days earlier in front of dancing club's room? Don't you remember me? The nose blee...."

" I don't " Sehun said coldly then leave me.

He doesn't remember me? For real? Our first meeting might just be a trivial moment for him, but not for me. In fact that was my precious moment, because that time I fell in love for the first time on  the first sight.

" Nice try, but you should made up a better story to catch his attention".

I look at who's speaking which no other than Luhan Seonbae. So he hasn't leave yet?

" I'm not made a story ".

Luhan Seonbae laughs lightly with his eyes never leave me which are intimidating.

" I was watching you this whole time " he said.

What he was talking about? He was watching me this whole time? Does he like me? Is he confessing right now? Luhan Seonbae's laughter wakes up my wondering mind.

" Don't get the wrong idea, I don't like you not even a bit. I just always catch you staring at me and Sehun this past days.  Don't you think that you are bothering too much? "."

 

" It's not like that, I just... ".

" is it me or Sehun do you like? ".

" W...What are you talking about? ".

He steps closer to me and lower his head to my level then title his head aside to kiss me. I quickly turn my head aside to avoid his kiss. I heard him laugh lightly then pull himself from me.

" So you like Sehun " he confirmed.

" n...neh?? ".

" Don't you hear the rumour? " .

" you guys Gay? For real? " I asked in disbelieve.

" From now on, don't appear in front of him, don't stare at him like who used to be and don't even think to try to get closer to him. You better listen to me well when I still warn you nicely ".

His smile never leave his face while talking to me. How come a person manage to smile that warmly while saying a quite awful words.

" Are you treating me? " I asked in disbelief.

" Good if you get that. I like smart girl " he ruffled my hair then cooly leave me.

" No way~~~ I'll make him straight no matter what ".